• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Mount & Blade Casual Night - Saturday

    Mount & Blade Casual Night - Saturday


    Casual Night - Saturday

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Casual Night

    Casual night is an event where we visit some of our favorite scenes from past events and it is an opportunity for factions that don't normally face eachother to prove their superiority in the field of battle. We also use this time to play out some other game modes, so be sure to not miss out!

    When: Saturday, November 16th, 4:00PM EDT

    Server: Calradic_Campaign

    Password: reddit

    Module Download: N/A

    Voice: https://discordapp.com/invite/mountandblade

    Donating to Our Events

    As we are the same team that works on the Calradic Campaign, We use the same server and resources as we do for the campaign. If you wish to contribute to these events and/or the Calradic Campaign, visit our Patreon.

    submitted by /u/Perjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Simple, don't have the swadian knights charge

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- [Captain Mode] Shield Wall Clash

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:23 AM PST

    Bros giving some solid advice

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Everyone arguing about rhodok and swadian that they forget the true alpha factions

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:12 AM PST

    What a mess

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    [Native] Advice needed for solving impending economic issues

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    I picked this game up during a Steam sale a couple of weeks ago, and I think it's fair to say I'm hooked. I'm on my first playthrough on moderate difficulty settings, and while I started off as a mercenary for the Swadians, I soon found myself building relationships with the Vaegirs and accepted an offer to be a vassal.

    I currently have two castles and three villages under my control, along with 4 (perhaps 5?) weaveries/dyeworks, and I've noticed that the budget the last few weeks has been getting significantly more negative.

    I have Ryibelet Castle fairly well-garrisoned (168 troops, mostly Swadian Knights and Vaegir Marksmen), and have been working on getting Vyincourd Castle's garrison up to strength, since we're at war with everyone except the Sarranids.

    My issue is pretty clearly my income-to-expense ratio, but my expenses already need to increase to sufficiently defend my fiefs. The war effort has left everyone but the Sarranids pretty angry with me, so buying up more property can only really happen in the desert, and I don't currently have the funds to do that.

    What should I be focusing on to pull myself out of the red?

    submitted by /u/FurlockTheTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    So what are my odds on this?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Need advice for my own kingdom

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    So I have established my kingdom on Jelbegi castle of the Nords. Before I did all this, I was making good relations with Swadia. Praven are cooperative to me and Azghad is loyal to me. Then came the time where the Nords attacked Azghad and I retaliated, which led me to take their castle. My plan is to overthrow Harlus and take Praven for myself since Harlus (in this timeline) can't keep his men that loyal. Any advice?

    In case anyone wants to know what faction troops I use: Swadian inf and calv and Rodhok sharpshooters

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    Early acces for ps4?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    I know that the early access will be released in March 2020 but will it also be released for ps4? My PC runs it at a minimum so I would like to buy it on both consoles

    submitted by /u/Matias9991
    [link] [comments]

    Fife Club: Austria

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    What’s the most fun troops to play with?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:19 AM PST

    When I started playing I would almost exclusively just use Swabian Knights since they seem to be the best but after a while it got too easy and boring.

    So who do you guys use? Do you do mixed troop armies or just go with 1 type(

    submitted by /u/Comrade_Dyatlov_
    [link] [comments]

    Village Elder is like: stonks

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:09 AM PST

    AD 1257 bug: my troops won't move from starting position or defend themselves in battle

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Can anyone help me with this? My troops won't listen to any commands, and they pretty much stand there like assholes. It seems like a fun mod, but this bug is rendering it unplayable

    submitted by /u/UhLookHereMan
    [link] [comments]

    Who actually uses throwing as their weapon of choice?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Historical question: Swadia VS Rhodoks

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Sorry, European history is not my field. I read that Swadia = English/French/German and Rhodoks = Swiss/ Italian. I can differentiate both factions in game but not their real life counterparts. How both 'knights' are different irl?

    submitted by /u/RedDeimon
    [link] [comments]

    Question mods

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Which warband mods is most filled with new features compared to vanilla?

    submitted by /u/Paxren
    [link] [comments]

    I converted some batshit insane man's image into calradic political propaganda

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Count Reland is secretly female confirmed.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Second playthrough. Time to play as the Rodoks

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    Second playthrough. Time to play as the Rodoks

    That was my first playthrough it took me roughly 1200 in game days

    Now that I am little bit more experienced things are going relatively smoothly in my second playthrough.

    What I want to do is make an army composition of Rodoks and Nords and hire some cavalry and hired blades.I am maintaining good relations with both factions. In order to get funds for the army I am mercilessly raiding Swadian lands.The goods aqcuired I sell to other factions.I got caught few times which was an inconvenience but I had a memorable stand. Besides the raiding swadians lands ,I battled a lot sea raiders that my troops lvl up faster. fast foward the time a little bit , it's day 100 in game , I have gathered enough renown to offer my sword to a king. I offfer my sword to the king of the Rhokods .

    From a bandit to a legitimate mercenary and I was getting tired raiding villages ,I wanted battle, so the next day their marshall summons us and we march to Suno.The most part of the army is focused on the siege of Suno , I see an ally unit that was intercepted by the swadian king.They were outnumberd ,so I joined we were still outnumberd but I made the odds way more favorable. 160 vs 100 the battle didn't last long we had better quality troops while the enemy king's army had a lot of recruits. I managed to capture the king ,it was an pleasant suprise indeed.Soon afterwards Suno fell the Rhokods made peace with the Swadians.And the king escaped or because we made peace I had to let him go.

    Kerghits , Swadia ,Vaegers and Sarrinds
    will become my enemy eventually ,I had good standing with the Sarrinds my first playthrough
    So I will finish them off as the last one.

    submitted by /u/_Mikea_
    [link] [comments]

    what kind of bannerlord myths would you like to be investigated? or what kind of video would you like to see about bannerlord that isn't gameplay?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Hey, I have a very small youtube channel and I was looking for entertaining videos to upload about bannerlord so I wanted to check out what type of video would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/xEka17
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw this during MP, was impossible to hit and did equal damage, nice?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Bannerlord Beta “couldn’t receive login result from server.”

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    Can't get into bannerlord for a day now cuz this happens whenever I try to get into the game.

    submitted by /u/Geffy911
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment