• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Mount & Blade We have all done it

    Mount & Blade We have all done it


    We have all done it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    "LAST STAND"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Oh haha. Everyone is scared of me at this point.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Linthradil, we are already married, you can call me husband now, not just "friend".

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    there's some sexist joke to be made here

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    I found this Bannerlord folders.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Sharing is caring y'all know

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    I used the butter to destroy the butter

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Mount & Blade: Bannerlord Experience

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Recreated my Warband character in Bannerlord, let's stop and appreciate how far we've come since then.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    My friend got into the beta

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if I can access it as well through shared library. I'll keep you posted.

    submitted by /u/AnAlgaeBoy
    [link] [comments]

    How Harlaus became King

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Is there deanerys and white walkers in ACOK mod and if there is when they invade?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    I don't think it's supposed to work like that.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Mount and Blade 1866 Ressurected Mod. Serial Key verification.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    After my submission a few days ago and the great feedback I revived, I have recently taken an interest in the mod scene for Mount and Blade in a hope to gather more inspiration. I have been leaning towards he total conversions have been very impressive. The one I am currently focusing on most intently is the 1866 Ressurected module for the non-Warband version of Mount and Blade.

    This mod is everything I am looking for in a 'Wild West' total conversion with one major caveat. The executable provided in the mod is a trial version, and while I own a valid serial key on Steam for this game my attempts to validate it through the taleworlds websites provides results in a 404 error on both standard and manual validations.

    So I am writing this post to ask if anyone in 2019 has had any success with validating this total conversion mod with a serial key. I have searched Google fairly extensively for a solution but have not had much in the way of consistent luck. Before you bring up the 1860's mod for Warband I should announce that I have tried it first, but have not been very keen on it for mostly gunplay and immersion reasons. I mean no disrespect to the author or it's contributors, it simply was not for me.

    Any help on the subject would be appreciated, and thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/n00bM4st3r5ixtyn1n3
    [link] [comments]

    Viking Conquest Balance Mod: Dane Axe vs Shield?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    The VC Balance mod increases the damage of both axes and of javelins. The troll axe is now the Dane Axe, and does a huge amount of damage.

    Has anyone run a player or NPC build with the Dane Axe? The main issue I see is that it is a 2 handed only weapon that disallows the use of shields. However, the Balance mod also increases javelin damage so much that 2 throwing spear hits will take out pretty much any NPC despite heavy armor. Since almost everybody has javelins or throwing spears, with this javelin/throwing spear buff, I don't understand how a person without a shield can survive the VC Balance mod.

    Is it worth it to ditch the shield and be basically a glass cannon with the Dane Axe?

    submitted by /u/Intranetusa
    [link] [comments]

    Exporting game?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    So I downloaded Pendor from the steam workshop and from there I can't edit the files. So if I download from a site will my game (own kingdom and everything) still stay? If not can I export it somehow.?( I want to shorten custom knighthood order armour upgrading time)

    submitted by /u/WulfStone123
    [link] [comments]

    How do you offer a sword in vasselage?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    So recently I've gotten the game on my PS4, and I've made a character in the single player whos got an army strong of around 34. If I go any higher I can't afford to keep them arond, and if I go lower than that I'll just end up loosing battles. So I decided to try and stop being a squabbling peasant and try to either become a mercenary or a kings second hand man. But every time I try to offer my sword in vasselage they reject me. How do I finally grt to offer my sword in vasselage?

    submitted by /u/tacobacobinkle
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP]Anyone have a trade map?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    As title. A map for where to sell what for most profit and etc.

    submitted by /u/GrasSchlammPferd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment