• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Mount & Blade The other kingdoms of Calradia are a real bother

    Mount & Blade The other kingdoms of Calradia are a real bother


    The other kingdoms of Calradia are a real bother

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Here in my armory, just bought this, uh, new, thick aketon here.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    Ehehe yeah boiii

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    ALL Perks in Bannerlord SP

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    We all know how this atrocity happened

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    This is how I always see multiplayer matches

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Incitement of the Rhodok-Swadian year (1256) (Colorized) (Historically accurate potato quality)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    Was perusing through the file of the bannerlord beta and found something interesting

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    What is the best mod for improving base game play (Warband)?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Exactly as the title states. I play Wings of Glory mainly but I'm interested in testing out other mods. I'm definitely more interested in mods that have political/economical improvements in them.

    submitted by /u/okmangeez
    [link] [comments]

    ALL Perks in Bannerlord PVP

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Which is the best town in the game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Start A Rebellion

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    I'm with th Rodicks but I want to depart from them but keep all my castles.. Any tips on how to do that.

    submitted by /u/RayAlmighty310
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just rant about Practice Lances?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hi! New player here with roughly 40 hours in the game scattered across a few characters. I found a character that I like and now have been playing on him. His name is Lowan. So I love pole-arm. I mean I LOVE them. On horseback they are so satisfying and also ridiculously easy to use. They only have one direction on mount so that makes fighting only about horse maneuvering which I'm starting to get a hang of.

    The problem is that in Tournaments the practice lance is the pole-arm you get while on horseback. This thing is slow, clunky, and fricking annoying to use compared to my current war spear I use in battle. I mean it takes around a second or a couple to actually hit anything after you've hit the attack button. Not to mention because of its slow and clunky nature, hitting anyone while not ramming full speed does practically no damage. Also did I mention the fact that if it's a one v one and the other guy or gal has the same practice lance on a horse, the fight ends up being a cat and mouse chase? At least if I had a sword even I could do damage while next to the fella. Now I have to wind up and charge and more likely than not he's just going to follow me. So I have to orchestrated the events as to have the AI crash into the wall since they really don't know how to maneuver very well.

    Now that I have ranted about that. I went to a Tournament in Praven (I think it was Praven...It was in Swadia, at least). ALL of the rounds were horse and practice lance. Look, I can hanlde one or two. It's pretty fun if their more than two people fighting (mostly because a they're busy amongst each other I can actually wind up a charge). BUT when you have all your rounds be practice lance fights...oh dear god...

    You know what's hilarious, though? Because of that I got really fricking good with a practice lance horse combo. I got my pole-arm skill up. And my timing became pretty damn good as well. I won that Tournament and was so mad about what had happened I proceeded to go have a duel with a lord for a lady because I wanted to vent. I beat the guy in three hits with a SWORD. I cried tears of joy. It'd been so long since I've picked up a fricking sword. OH yes!

    The simplicity of a sword. I admire it so much now. Everytime I join a Tournament I make a silent prayer to the Calradian deities that they give me a sword.

    Anyways hopefully you enjoyed my rant. Sorry about that if you didn't. happy manhunting!

    submitted by /u/TheScribeMaster
    [link] [comments]

    How come nobody tried making an MnB tabletop rpg?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    Think about it, it's all here, you just need to bring it on paper instead of the screen, adapt a few things (like turn armies into a resource, for example), and you're good to go!

    I've seen someone actually post something about a forum MnB 'tabletop' rpg, but that was a while ago.

    Another idea - card games, since they're highly popular nowadays.

    submitted by /u/DerPontifexDadaismus
    [link] [comments]

    board games in Bannerlord

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    It is time to feast

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Battania has giants

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    [A New Dawn] Did Juggernauts got removed or renamed?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    I can't find them in the troop trees and neither in the taverns.

    If they are still in game, renamed or not, did they got nerfed?

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    One of the lords asked me to train 5 swadian knights almost 100 days ago....... now I have 5 of them ready but I am worried that losing 5 knights will make my party weaker as they are the only heavy cavlry I got and we are currently at war with the nords.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    I am a new player trying to get into warband. Currently my party size is 40 out of which I have 5 swadian men at arms, 5 swadian knights, 7 swadian maltia, and 15 swadian footmen and 8 crossbow men.

    submitted by /u/KnaughtyKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Need recommendations for mods that add a bit of story and roleplay options

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Finally got to the point of my playthrough where I have my own kingdom. I'm going to play this for maybe 5-10 more hours so I'm satisfied with the bit of Calradia I conquered

    My main issues with the game is the amount of busywork in the mid-late game thats frankly quite immersion breaking (Why do I have to go around the country and buy the stuff we need for a feast when I'm a literal king?). The other immersion breaking thing is how wars just kinda happen and end randomly and never feel like a true protracted campaign. Its not a hit against Native itself because its an amazing game for what it is and the resources TW had when they made it, but I do want something a bit more in that regard.

    AFAIK Diplomacy fixes a lot of that and many of the big mods incorporate Diplomacy so not too much of a problem there. I really want something that enhances the roleplay side of the game. Some mechanics that really make your character feel like your character beyond your honor level.

    The only mod I've played extensively is Gekokujo and really enjoyed it, but its very much just enhanced native with a Feudal Japan coat of paint. It is admittedly a very cool coat of paint (no shields and katana duels fuck yeah) but it doesn't offer much in terms of the things I'm asking about.

    submitted by /u/WritingWithSpears
    [link] [comments]

    Help...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    So i downloaded Gekokujo mod for M&B Warband and was completely unaware of the Daimyo Edition and now I'm pissed.

    Is there a patch for Gekokujo that adds all the Daimyo edition content

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rayyan41
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment