• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Mount & Blade there will be butter aplenty

    Mount & Blade there will be butter aplenty


    there will be butter aplenty

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Won 200 vs 300 battle by 1 soldier.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    The Day I Gave Away Two Kingdoms Out of Spite

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Let me tell you the tale of the day I gave away two whole kingdoms to a vagrant!

    No shit there I was, a simple lord of the kingdom of Rhodoks. I owned a small well run fief, and I lived well. My force was small but among the best in all the land. So I ended up spearheading most our campaigns against the Khergit. Then one day, after months of war and conquest, I took a city. I did so single handedly, and I did so cleverly. So I requested it be awarded to me.

    It was not. His grace King Graveth in his infinite wisdom claimed it for himself.

    I am not gonna lie, I felt slighted. I was indeed a bit miffed. So you know what I did? I took the city by force and departed from the Kingdom of Rhodoks with a giant middle finger!

    Graveth did not approve of this, he branded me traitor and heretic and demanded my immediate surrender. So you know what I did? So I slaughtered his army to a man and stuck him in my freshly acquired prison cell.

    Then I went to war with the Khergits, and I took..

    Everything.

    I took cities! I took fortresses! I took towns! I took their lords and their men! I took their capital and I built myself a kingdom of my own. Out of spite!

    Then I turned my eyes on my old kingdom, the Kingdom of Rhodoks. Cuz, dear reader I have to admit, I was still angry as all hell.

    So you know what I did? I started taking their towns too. Up until now I had just defended myself against their futile attempts to save their imprisoned king. But now they faced my full vengeful wrath. And they did not stand a chance. I massacred a entire kingdom and all it's people and then I took their towns and forts. I took their cities. And I took their capitals.

    I took everything they had.

    So what did I do, now that I had the largest kingdom in the known world out of spite? I gave it all away. I found Lord Kastor of Veluca, a claimant to the throne of the Kingdom of Rhodoks with narry a penny to his name. A disgraced lord who was once to be king. And I made him one.

    I gave him two whole kingdoms, united under one banner. I gave away the strongest economical power in the world to King Graveth's rival out of spite. Cuz King Graveth slighted me. And for that slight I upheaved the very balance of the land!

    And it was worth it.

    submitted by /u/IAmRoofstone
    [link] [comments]

    When I lose a tournament for the first time since day 12 of my campaign

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    That's a nice head on your shoulders.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I outnumbered Rhagaea in a battle. I knocked her and was talking to her. One of her cav saw us got alertes and he knocked me. Now we are laying down with her and watching the clouds.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Incredibly fun battle using rhodok Sharpshooters

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I was training rhodok sharpshooter and had just finished. I had an army of 150 of them when King Harlaus started chasing me. He had about 350 troops, with about half of them being knights and men-at-arms. I managed to make it to the coastline beside Praven before he caught me. Turns out that it is a very mountainous area. I put all my sharpshooters on top of a mountain and told them to hold their fire until the knights reached the base of the mountain and then unleashed hell on them. It was very satisfying watching the bolts chew through all those nights. Just thought I'd share

    submitted by /u/Justinjah91
    [link] [comments]

    How to play the Empire but I just posted the full video instead

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Legacy of the Dragon - questions

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I started trying this mod out a few days ago, as an elven ranger. I find it interesting, but feel I didn't go with a good character build. I'm thinking of starting over with a paladin, but I would appreciate some advice from people more familiar with the mod.

    I didn't mess around with magic while I played my ranger, but I hired a couple of spellcasters. From what I understand spells mostly function as throwing weapons, kept in weapon slots. But the cleric I hired did heal me on occasion. Can I pick up a healing spell and heal MYSELF in mid-combat? And does selecting a class at the start decide anything other than beginning stats and skills? Could I just as easily make a fighter, give him a single dot in spellcasting and call him a paladin? Or does the game react in some way to class?

    Basically, what are the most important details I need to know about, when it comes to differences between this and Warband?

    submitted by /u/Jerswar
    [link] [comments]

    Mods, please create a daily or weekly “discussion thread”

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I want to post about how laggy Battanian sieges are compared to other kingdoms, but find that it's too small an issue to warrant its own thread.

    submitted by /u/Isorry123
    [link] [comments]

    He's one of them

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Need help with town security bug 1.5.0

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I posted this image yesterday https://i.imgur.com/TSBf81S.png as a silly thing but now it's becoming a real issue. I was hoping at some point the game would correct this, but so far the number is holding. Realize now I likely should have left the town in negative security status so the variable might overflow back into positive.

    I have tried both of the game editor mods on nexus, neither have been updated for 1.5.0. The insult is that they work, for everything but settlement editing! I was sifting through the source code for one last night like a golden retriever in a lab coat as if I could somehow fix it. Additionally, there are no console commands for editing security.

    Hoping any of you have an idea, at this point I'm ready to empty my garrison and let an enemy take it.

    submitted by /u/Conlaeb
    [link] [comments]

    So i married into a dynasty (bannerlord)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Coming from crusader kings, i wanted to usurp a kingdom.

    So i wed the daughter of the aserai king, got a castle and a city, and i feel sufficiently confident to start taking over the kingdom. Being in the family, i guess i have some kind of claim to the throne. So, how do i kill my FIL and BIL?

    I have the dragon banner, but i am hesitant of giving it away, and I am NOT strong enough to risk being at war with my 3 new neighbours

    submitted by /u/Cgaard
    [link] [comments]

    Would bannerlord run on a 4gb ram?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Friend said it should run fine on it with low battle size

    submitted by /u/Spawnzora
    [link] [comments]

    Do you organize your army?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    if yes, how do you do it?

    I have 2 ways of organizing my army:

    1. Ratio Organization

    This organisation is based on the ratio of troops in each tier, for example: I decided to make the ratio of my Swadian troops which is divided by 10, with 5 Infantry, 3 Archers, and 2 Cavalry. so when going to tier 3 I will wait for 10 of my Swadian Militia and then have 7 Footmen and 3 Skirmishers, and then wait for them to be ready to be upgraded at the same time into 5 Infantry, 2 Man-at-Arms, and 3 Crossbowmen.

    1. Regiment organization

    Basically I put 10 men in one fictional Regiment, where I only upgrade once the 10 troop in that regiment is ready to be upgraded, so in a 200 Troop Party, each troops can be divided by 10, like for example 10 Sergeants, 30 Infantries, 70 Footmen, 10 Knights, 20 Man-at-Arms, 10 Sharpshooter, 20 Crossbowmen, and 30 Militia, where some of that troops could be upgraded, but was halted until 10 of them can be upgraded.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    Has Bannerlord changed much since launch?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Have many features been added / improved upon? I looked through the patch notes the first month or so after launch and it didn't really seem like much was changing.

    Is it worth playing again now or should I wait until it's closer to done? If that ever happens

    submitted by /u/Cryyos_
    [link] [comments]

    Tried something for the first time... Typical Khergit

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I have just learned that double clicking your mouse on a location automatically enables double speed. Didnt know that.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Taken captive...?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I'm still new to Bannerlord, and I'm wondering if this is supposed to happen: we just fought a pretty large battle against another faction, we won it, and I was taken captive afterwards. Is that normal? I'm legit confused.

    Edit: I think my own party (I wasn't leading) took some serious casualties but I mean, I came out alive. Do I have to survive battles with a certain percentage of my party surviving or something?

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Are you Interested in a Napoleonic Wars Regiment?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    The Regiment des Kaiserreichs Regiment are recruiting people from all over the world we participate in events in different servers such as The NA, EU, and OC region. If you are interested feel free to hit me up on discord ;) sentineL#3526

    submitted by /u/TripleIrony
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase the skill of one hand?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Written in the description of a one-handed skill: (How to learn :fight with a one handed short weapon) really should be a short weapon? How short is it?

    submitted by /u/Important_Attempt_59
    [link] [comments]

    Most effective way to win a siege battle

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    So I'm literally 4 towns and a few castles away from total domination of Calradia. I have an overwhelming army but I'm having a hell of a time finishing off old king Ragnar! The few towns he has left require siege towers. For every 100 men I lose I would say we kill about 50-60 enemies. Anyway to do more damage in the initial assault? Hard for me to breach the walls because I either have to:

    -go first which nearly kills me every time -let my men go first but by the time I get over the walls we barely have any men left for that battle.

    It wouldn't be so bad if it was ladders but after the first battle, all my hero's are wounded so it takes 80 hours to reach build the siege tower and all my banner men have left by time the second tower is built. Tips? I have OCD I literally need to take every last castle, town and village before I can play a new game

    submitted by /u/Potent_Cat-Bread
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment