• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Mount & Blade Weeks ago I made a post showing the longest Two Handed Sword possible. However I made a mistake and took screenshots of the wrong sword. Now for real THIS is for real the longest Two handed sword that can be smithed.

    Mount & Blade Weeks ago I made a post showing the longest Two Handed Sword possible. However I made a mistake and took screenshots of the wrong sword. Now for real THIS is for real the longest Two handed sword that can be smithed.


    Weeks ago I made a post showing the longest Two Handed Sword possible. However I made a mistake and took screenshots of the wrong sword. Now for real THIS is for real the longest Two handed sword that can be smithed.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    The arrow cam mod is sick!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    BUG - Instant Full Rep With Nobles - Beta Patch 1.5.6

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:18 AM PST

    Hmmm

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Jeremus is knocked unconscious

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Giving some love for Vlandian Shoulders

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Me when sieging a battanian castle.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    This duel was looking really hairy until Alezia came for the save. Love how chaotic tournaments can get

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Have keep battles and rebellions been added yet?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Hello,

    Sorry to be a pain and I've tried looking for this, but the information is unclear and conflicting. I can see that they talked about these in an update on the 23rd December but I'm unsure whether these are in the game yet, and if so in which version.

    I downloaded 1.5.6 (Test? on steam) because I thought they had these added but now I have access to all equipment in my inventory, which I didn't want to continue with as I want a proper game and this seems a bit cheaty. Temptation would always be there to use it. I'm unsure whether 1.5.5 has it in so don't know whether to swap to these or not. I was hoping to stream a full campaign from scratch.

    Basically, I'm very confused and I can see so many sites reporting on these changes, but it doesn't specify whether they've been added or not, or what version they're in, or when they're to be added. Please could someone help me and clear up the confusion for me? Thankyou.

    submitted by /u/yogdog433
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions from a new player

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Hey everyone! Just got Bannerlord a few days ago during the steam sale and first i just have to say WOW. I don't think I've been so single mindedly obsessed over a game like this since i was a kid. Its great.

    Now my question. Why is it so bad to cut heads off in this game? Even the enemy of my enemy hates me for doing it. It doesn't make sense. For example my Independent minor faction (Ragnarsson) came upon a Khuzait Battalion holding Emperor Lucon. Seeing he was in their capture I bartered to free Lucon then attacked that army and executed their leaders. Now, not only is there no relation increase for freeing Lucon, but he won't let me into his castles to wait out my wounded. Not cool.

    TL;DR I want to cut peoples heads off and be rewarded by the enemy of my enemy.

    submitted by /u/Pepperonidogfart
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno: Which faction to join?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Im new to perisno and I'm not sure which faction to join.I love infantry units with shields and short one handers. My army is gonna be mainly infantry,with some archers,and maybe a little bit cavalry.

    submitted by /u/1Hoshea1
    [link] [comments]

    [Warsword Conquest] Disable magic?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    Does anyone that has played warsword conquest know of a way to disable magic? I find it too intrusive of a feature in my battles.

    submitted by /u/MilkySmooth99
    [link] [comments]

    Maritime Trade & The Importance of The Seas in Bannerlord

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Before I begin, I know that at some point developers will add maritime features to the game, but for me and most people there should have been a maritime update up to this point. Early access is nearly a year old and there is not even an embarking feature or travelling by sea. But I believe there are some basic maritime features that can be added to the game.

    Travelling by Sea and Maritime Trade

    - We could visit a town and hire a ship to travel.

    - Ship's cost could be determined by the size of your party and how much cargo do you carry along.

    - We could get off the ship anywhere along the cost or in a port town.

    - Port towns' prosperity and tax to the owner could be determined by how many trading ships visit that town.

    Naval Battles and Pirates.

    - There are some islands in the map and some of them could host pirate hideouts like bandit hideouts in the land.

    - Trading ships can be looted by bandits but as for the beginning those battles could all be simulated battles.

    - While inland seas could host smaller pirate parties, open seas could host larger parties and many more pirate ships.

    Strategic Castles on Some Straits

    - Between Aserai and Western Empire there is a crossing which is very similar to the Strait of Gibraltar. And on this strait a castle could be added and whenever a ship wants to cross, it has to pay passage fee. There are few straits more in the game that this method can be applied.

    To sum up, for me and most of the people in the forums, maritime trade and travelling by sea has more importance than the enhancing the mediocre siege IA in the game. I don't really know how the stuff works but I believe that the main reason why they did not add these features to the game up to this point is the fact that maritime battles are so hard to do. But I believe most people prefer the simulated battles over not having maritime features at all.

    submitted by /u/Croshv
    [link] [comments]

    Perma Death option?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Someone please help me out here , I'm so confused.... So does enabling perma death give a chance for you and your heroes to die on battlefield?? Or can they be executed?? If I dont enable it ....then does that mean that no one will die and the world will remain the same with same vassals and heroes as was in warband.

    submitted by /u/lancer9999999999
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Recruit bandits in bannerlord as regular troops?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Guys and girls I could be not seeing for looking, but I've recently sat down and pumped steroids into leadership just by spending influence leading pointless armies during peace time.

    Was looking at leadership perks to reform bandits into regular troops and its not there??? It was on Monday night after an horrendous 9 days in my retail job.

    Can you now just reform them like in old mount and blade?

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    Can I even run this game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    So I know nothing about PC specs. I've always played old games on mediocre laptops, which is why OG Mount and Blade, and eventually warband have been on laptops I've owned for about a decade now. Really want to get Bannerlord but not sure if a okay Lenovo laptop can run this game

    submitted by /u/Rozilando
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to start playing Warband today?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    So, I basically started playing bannerlord six months ago, and I'm really loving the game so far. But I know as it's on early access, the game lack a few content. For that reason I started looking forward playing Warband, since I saw some videos and it seems to be a huge game. The only thing that stops me from playing it is the dated interface. It seems sooo old and bothers me a little. So I come to you to ask: The game itself feels dated as it's interface or is it worth to play today? Is there any mod that updates the Warband's interface?

    Ps. Sorry for broken english

    submitted by /u/blakeyez
    [link] [comments]

    State of multiplayer in 2021

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    How's the state of Bannerlord's multiplayer is it alive and thriving or is it dying or dead. What's your opinion on it, and is there any suggestions or changes that need to be done to the multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/DankInk
    [link] [comments]

    Question about using companions as vassals

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    What are the personalities of your companions if you promote them to vassals? I've been try to find it online but some sites contridict others. I was hoping to promote all my noble companions but it seems like it may be impossible to keep them loyal. I already promoted Lezalit, am I screwed now???

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/matth3976
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment