• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Mount & Blade Yesterday i found a Mount & Blade Title Screen on my hometown!

    Mount & Blade Yesterday i found a Mount & Blade Title Screen on my hometown!


    Yesterday i found a Mount & Blade Title Screen on my hometown!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Napoleonic Wars Regiment Play Summed Up

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Cinematic battle I made. Proud of that cav charge at the end

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    I love this mod so much.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    DismembermentPlus

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Please Help Subscribe (https://youtube.com/c/BestMods168)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Should Endurance or Vigor increase HP?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:45 AM PST

    One of the reason why Bannerlord have very low TTK compared to Warband is due to the fact that Ironflesh and Str (both increase HP per lvl), doesn't exist.

    This made heavy infantry have same HP to a low lvl peasant (unless they have certain perk, and those are rare and have miniscule amount)

    Should Vig or End stat also increase HP? This will make high level and elite unit much harder to kill, but that will make them much more worth it.

    submitted by /u/AzrulKebab
    [link] [comments]

    Banner Lord campaign question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I saw an old roadmap from taleworlds with some campaign updates listed however it was kind of vague. Are they still planning on expand ing on Lord interaction s, asking questions things like that? It's really the reason why I swapped back over to warband.

    submitted by /u/Doomguy990
    [link] [comments]

    i made a banner for a ancient dynasty from china

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Is Bannerlord worth returning to yet?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    So I've been getting the itch to play some mount and blade. I played about 100 hours of bannerlord at launch and then took a hiatus from it because of the steam roll and lack of end game content. I just wondering if 6 months later if it is worth to come back to yet or should I wait a little longer?

    submitted by /u/Krogyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Defection gone Insane

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    My dudes, I just came back after a month or so. Got the update to 1.5.4, and now lords are defecting to whatever kingdom I join at a ridiculous rate. I'm talking 5 clans in a day being on the low side. I can't get any fiefs because I'm never in the running for them. What the heck bros, anyone else having this issue?!

    submitted by /u/Austrinaut
    [link] [comments]

    The blood in this game is great.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Is there any way to increase tactic challenge?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    As far as I know there is exactly one winning tactic, archers on loose holding high ground, infantry on shield wall slowly advancing from the side, so archers can get a clean shot, mounted archers on free roam, calvary for envelopment, mopup, and eventually fixing things if they are going nasty. Increasing difficulty just makes my troops hit softer. Any way to get tactical deepth?

    submitted by /u/Fishing_Silver
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any proper working Duel mod? I want to duel Lords.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    How much relation points do I need to suggest a course of action?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    So, I've been planning to besiege a couple castles/towns but my army is too small. I figured it'd be a good idea to get a lord to help me, but I don't know how much relation points I need with the lord. So yes, that's it. I only want to know how much relation points I need.

    submitted by /u/MrTurtleQuack
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord starting my own kingdom

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I'm a vassal under Vlandia as a level 4 clan. Should I start my own kingdom because I want to. I have 2 castles(caleus and ormanfard) and I have 400 low tier soldiers in ormanfard and 250 in caleus( both at their current limits). If I start a kingdom will I be able to run it successfully? Because my guesses are the moment I start the kingdom other kingdoms will attack me with a 1600 unit army and immediately take my castles back. Needless to say my relationship with a few vlandian family is -100 also most sturgian lords and some other guys from various factions because I executed a lot of prisoners. Does relationship affect the chance of being attacked? Is there a way to fix -100 relationship without cheats or other stuff? And my last question is if I make a lord with good relationship join my kingdom will he join me with his fiefs or just him?

    submitted by /u/DerthertDeyMeroc
    [link] [comments]

    Tournament arrows

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Does anybody know if they have been removed from trading? I cant seem to find them.

    submitted by /u/Sandrosian
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to turn off hero/companion death in 1.5?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    My wife died during battle and that's when it occurred that I probably haven't turned off the death option when I started a new campaign. Anyway I can turn it off? it seems like they removed the option in the newer version

    submitted by /u/ItsBlare
    [link] [comments]

    Be an Archer they said, It will be fun they said

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Somehow this is so epic

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Companions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Just wanted to ask why are companions always so good in some skills. Like are there any companions that are not skilled to 170 in one handed/two handed and others? I would love to pick what they will do for me but right now it's just "Take someone see his stats and decide from the start what he will do" I would prefer to level them up myself. Right now everyone has everything set. So I almost never need to check if they have anything to upgrade. All I need is to make them a weapon and buy armour that's all

    submitted by /u/trixon221
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in joining a mount and blade napoleonic wars regiment? ¿Interesado en unirse a un regimiento de mount and blade napoleonic wars?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Hola soy de un regimiento de mount and blade napoleonic wars hispano llamado 75e Ejército Español y solo quería decirles que si están interesados me contacten por discord y ahí les doy mas información Von_Vic#2443. Gracias

    Hello, I am from a Spanish mount and blade napoleonic wars regiment called the 75e Spanish Army and I just wanted to tell you that if you are interested, contact me by discord and there I will give you more information, my username is Von_Vic#2443. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Vicc567q
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong? getting poor and can't seem to progress

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:59 AM PST

    since I updated to 1.5 everything seems more difficult. made money with trade -> I have 3 workshops which in total produces 300 denars, party wages are 800+ and plus 300+ for a castle that I didn't even want but lords decided I should have it, it has the worst prosperity and at this point I have no idea what to do. I'm losing 900 a day and I'm just doing trading at this point just to keep up. what am I doing wrong?(without money I can't keep my army and castle, without my army and castle I can't help my kingdom take more land and conquer I'm getting really frustrated)

    submitted by /u/ItsBlare
    [link] [comments]

    Less bandits spawning now?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:53 AM PST

    As the title says, I've got a big party of around 60, infantry and archers no horses beyond me two heroes and my brother, and despite me travelling pretty much all over the map.

    There just seems to be not as many bandit parties as there was in the previous version, I've been farming sea raider parties near a hideout, but as for parties that are 20+ just not as prevalent in previous builds.

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment