• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Mount & Blade Anyone know how to get the full “strange set” on Xbox one? (Samurai armor) It is an Easter egg.

    Mount & Blade Anyone know how to get the full “strange set” on Xbox one? (Samurai armor) It is an Easter egg.


    Anyone know how to get the full “strange set” on Xbox one? (Samurai armor) It is an Easter egg.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Conquered all of calradia for the first time today!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Fuck the AI

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Massive important battle, despite being outnumbered it should of been easy half the enemy army was recruits and my army was mostly high teir.... allies spent the whole battle chilling at spawn in circle formation despite all the enemy cav being dead or just no where near. They took up all the body limit for us in the battle. Still won but with needlessly heavy losses. Fuck the AI.

    submitted by /u/chaosarcadeV2
    [link] [comments]

    That cavalry that slips away

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Nothing unites a group more than a common enemy

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    [Warsword Conquest] Somehow I'm just now discovering that this mod exists. WAAAGH!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Just lost a 500+ days save, anyone knows how to repair?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    [Bannerlord] If you find the enemy AI too easy to fight against in 1v1, try this mod

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I'm not some amazingly skilled fighter — I get my ass wrecked a lot in multiplayer 1v1 fights — but in singleplayer I feel like 1v1 fights against enemy AI are a bit too easy, at least for my taste. So I recently tried out this mod (which is an extension of the RTS Camera mod)

    Improved Combat AI

    and oh man does it make difference!!

    Seriously, I recommend you to try this out and see for yourself. Tournaments and overall battles became much harder for me now. It's no longer possible to cut through enemies just like through some warm butter. Even if you are riding on horse and use 2 handed glaive, enemies won't just let you cut through them, but actually block your swing.

    If you want to make your game harder, definitely try it. You can play with the slider and see what suits you. This is definitely a must have mod for hardcore playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/_NamFlow_
    [link] [comments]

    I just captured a king... what now?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    I'm a merc for the Nords (I'm waiting till I'm more powerful to become a vassal) and I defended a town from the Rhodoks with the rest of the Nords. As luck would have it, King Graveth came before me begging for his life, how could I turn down an opportunity to have a king as my prisoner?

    But now I'm not sure what to do with him. Since I'm a lowly merc and fiefs and even a kingdom of my own are a long way away, I can't keep him prisoner anywhere other than my warband. I wish I could talk to King Ragnar and tell him I literally have the king of the enemy kingdom with me, but I can't.

    Should I just wait for the Rhodoks to ask for him back? Or should I keep him in case there's anything I can do with him? Also, if you talk to your prisoners and tell them to not try anything every now and then, does that reduce their chance of attempting an escape? Thanks.

    Edit: Accidentally posted twice. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    The Average 2020 Warband Experience

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    How to install mods for Mount and Blade Microsoft Store version

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I found the folder for mount and blade so i try putting a mod in modules folder and it said you need permission to perform this action

    submitted by /u/weirdaVID
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys about to siege Praven before getting a single castle or village

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Enterprise help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Bought the dye works in Suno but only making 55 a week lol. How do I improve it

    submitted by /u/SnooCats4929
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this? I'm on Mac OSX 10.15.7

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I just captured a king... what now?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    I'm a merc for the Nords (I'm waiting till I'm more powerful to become a vassal) and I defended a town from the Rhodoks with the rest of the Nords. As luck would have it, King Graveth came before me begging for his life, how could I turn down an opportunity to have a king as my prisoner?

    But now I'm not sure what to do with him. Since I'm a lowly merc and fiefs and even a kingdom of my own are a long way away, I can't keep him prisoner anywhere other than my warband. I wish I could talk to King Ragnar and tell him I literally have the king of the enemy kingdom with me, but I can't.

    Should I just wait for the Rhodoks to ask for him back? Or should I keep him in case there's anything I can do with him? Also, if you talk to your prisoners and tell them to not try anything every now and then, does that reduce their chance of attempting an escape? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for organised community?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I spent countless hours in this game playing cracked version single player, but recently i made the decision to start buying games, it made sense to be first on my list, i was hyped to finally play online but sadly i entered couple servers and things were way over messy, with no one communicating and forget tactics and roles they are out of the picture here i get lot of kills but it just don't click for me the randomness is a lot distracting.

    So i am not a total noob, i just want community that play like they actually know the game and there roles not some random encounters players.

    submitted by /u/g0man98
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get king out of a dungeon

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Hey i just took over a town and a king was there. He was captured and put in the dungeon, and i want to execute him but there is not an option to get him to my prisoners. Anyone else encountered this?

    submitted by /u/Skeen605
    [link] [comments]

    What's the macro to select multiple troop types? I can't get it to work, and it's killing me.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    As far as i remember, you used to be able to use alt or ctrl to select multiple units. So I used to just select my horse archers and cavalry, and set them to follow. But now i can't select multiple units with those keys, as far as I've been aware. What are they now?

    submitted by /u/ConversationDynamite
    [link] [comments]

    My companions after brutally beating some peasants unconscious for being angry about the tax being too high

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I must say, this isn't what I had in mind when I proposed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Settings optimisation

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    If my computer is really disk limited what settings do I need to drop and what ones can I get away with having on (relatively) high settings? CPU: newish i5 GPU: gtx 960

    submitted by /u/chaosarcadeV2
    [link] [comments]

    If you go to University of Texas and play Mount and Blade, I made a discord server

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment