• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Mount & Blade Show Some Love

    Mount & Blade Show Some Love


    Show Some Love

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    What Bannerlord mods are too good to play without?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Nilfgaardian Helmets Mod Release (Please Subscribe)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    What’s the best middle earth mod? I have only played awoiaf and I would love to get into lotr type mod

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Any help will be appreciated, there's soo many different mods I don't know which one to choose.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Crafted weapons madness...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Is there a way to Make crafted weapons not appear in stores? It is the worst fucking thing they could have done. The fact that I want to make my weapons unique can be overlooked what I'm talking about is. Every city now sells "Crafted One Handed Sword" in quantities of 10-20 and they fill up the store like crazy... Is there a way to remove that stupid mechanic or do I have to start a new game and find a way to go around that shit? It literally breaks the game because when I was lvling Smithing I crafted hundreds of different swords with different parts with Crafted name on it and it looks terrible...

    submitted by /u/B4R7H0L0M3W
    [link] [comments]

    Lord of the Rings mod for Bannerlord

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Tip for finding companions

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    This only works early game, but will help you recruit your first 3 companions without running all over the map.

    I'm not sure exactly what is happening, but basically the game puts a wanderer in the tavern when you enter the city. It may be because there are more cities than wanderers at the start, so there are empty taverns the game fills when you enter the city.

    Basically, save the game before entering a city. Go in, reload and go in again. If the companion is the same both times, move on. Eventually you will find a city where it changes. Keep going in until you get the wanderer you want.

    I've tested this and it will pull people from across the map.

    submitted by /u/goboks
    [link] [comments]

    Prophesy of Pendor thinks it's really funny

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Know your place, Derthert

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Hey guys, new to this subreddit and slowly giving up on this game

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I just bought M&B II and downloaded it already 3 times. When I boot up i only get to the part where it shows the stuff like Nvidia PhysX, etc. After that it shows a horse in the bottom right and i get a white popup, if i would like to send them my error, but no error code or so. I tried a few things like delete the CNs folder, i tried to disable my anti virus, tried to launch via native or the exe, but nothing worked out for me. I would love to play the game and maybe you guys have a idea?

    submitted by /u/The1withadick
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Conquering bug

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Hello. I tried to takeout Winterfell and won but after winning I got to a "you shouldn't read this" screen and I can push the continue button a trillion times, it does not go away and anitime I get silver stacks for pushing this useless button. Does someone have an idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/HumonculusJaeger
    [link] [comments]

    Noprogress

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Hi there, I freed Nogand from the camp. Now he is in my party, is shown on the clan screen (as well as the kids). He's showing an exclamation mark, but when I talk to him, there's no clue of a questline. I also have no active quest now, besides the "Neretzes' Folly".

    Feel a bit lost here... 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/minibbler
    [link] [comments]

    Wars still won't start

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I play with the kingdom of Nords and the other factions left are the Sarranids and Khergits. There has been peace for so damn long I'll go insane. The Nords aren't starting any wars, nor are the other factions, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LITERALLY BESIEGED AND TAKEN CASTLES FROM THE SARRANIDS AND KHERGITS WHEN IT'S PEACE AND NO ONE IS STILL STARTING ANY WARS!! What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Freshpie666
    [link] [comments]

    So I can fast forward time with ctrl+space but can is there a way to fast forward travel time without cheat? This is for warband

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I noticed I can fast forward time but when I'm traveling it is very slow. I don't want to cheat but I do want to fast forward how the travel time? I'm almost certain this can be done I bannerlord? Is there a specific key for this? And I'm also not talking about party speed.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone tell me the best units in awoiaf?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Marrying your relatives

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    So I recently... came into the possession of a few cities and decided to set up my own kingdom. I got a few other clans to join me so I could have bigger armies and now I would like to strengthen our alliance by marrying off my brothers and sister to various lords and ladies of allied clans. Is this not implemented yet? I can't work out how to do it. I am told they need to be introduced to each other but there is no way to do that...

    submitted by /u/Felix_Dorf
    [link] [comments]

    Warband troop spawning order problem

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    So, in Warband it appears that you can decide who you want spawning first by moving them up in the party menu. But, is it possible to put it in a way where there would be an equal amount of troops spawning from cavalry, infantry and archers. It's so annoying when I for example have cavalry 1st and infantry 2nd, 90% of my spawned troops are just cavalry and a very little anount lf troops. How would I get them spawn in a way where there would be spawning an equal amount of troops of infantry and cavalry?

    submitted by /u/Freshpie666
    [link] [comments]

    Mistakes were made, Aedin Redsword Legatus.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    A good mod with good storyline

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Hey guys. It's been years since last time I played Warband. I'm still waiting for Banner lord to get outta early access phase.

    Meanwhile can anyone suggest a mod with some story? I enjoyed viking conquest.

    submitted by /u/stoneheart1996
    [link] [comments]

    What features do you think would make Bannerlord feel more immersive?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Lost all my save files in Bannerlord

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    So I bought Bannerlord about a week ago. Got 30 hours in my first campaign, then accidently deleted all my save files when trying to fix ''the application faced a problem we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem''. Now Im really pissed off because I lost 33 hours of gameplay. I tried to find anything helpful, but didn't find anything. Any of you guys now anything useful?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/aarnimeme
    [link] [comments]

    Any good historical mod already made for bannerlord?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Am I Expanding Too Fast? (Long Post)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I am playing Warband for the first time on Xbox One, so Vanilla and no mods even possible. I have been playing a long slow game on purpose, because I actually enjoy the long grind and like to keep the odds in my favor. I started out as a vassal of the Nords, working my way up to being the Marshal. I fought against the Rhodoks, Vaegirs and Swadians, easily slaughtering them in the fields with my army of Swadian Knights. At one point I had both King Yargolek and King Graveth in my dungeon. I rebelled with Sargoth (my capital), Curaw, Tihr and Rivacheg after taking Ismirala Castle and being denied rights to the fief. Meta game, I had intended to step down as Marshal and allow my former nation to be weakened from fighting the other factions for a while without my assistance, but I forgot to do that. However, it makes sense from a role-playing perspective as my character had an honor rating at nearly 300 at the time of the rebellion and kept my controversy to 9. I had never fought the Nords before, and since I had joined anytime one was in battle, most were fielding armies of well trained troops. I quickly learned Swadian Knights do not fight well against Nords, especially in the Nords homelands. Fortunately, the citizens of Fenada are fiercely devoted to me and I was quickly able to raise troops from there. I had already trained several Huscarls and Veteran Nord Archers, and quickly trained many more. With the assistance of a sizable number of Rhodok Sharpshooters, they seemed quite capable of defeating their brethren in my rebellion. Their repeated victories more than countered any loss of morale they had fighting their fellow countrymen. A half dozen devoted vassals of other nations came and asked to join my new kingdom in the making. After slaughtering my former comrades armies in the field, I garrisoned my archers and infantry, so I could recall my knights to quickly hunt down any parties that had regrouped with fresh recruits. Then I turned my attention to claiming the Nord territories for my own. I sheltered my knights in Sargoth, and rallied a large band of archers, shielded by a small group of Huscarls. I took Tehlrog Castle, Jeribe Castle, and Jelbegi Castle. I had intended to take Wercheg next, but they sued for peace after losing Jelbegi Castle. Being an honorable queen, and knowing my upstanding and good natured lords were no doubt war weary, I accepted. At that point I handed out fiefs to my vassals, and even more good lords came to join my cause. I parted with Ismirala Castle by my own choice, gifting it to a devoted friend. I gathered and recruited strong nords from the surrounding villages, quickly training them to replace the Huscarls and Archers I lost in sieges. I then set out to the lands of Swadia to gather recruits I could mold into Knights. I had lost many knights in the early pyrrhic victories against my former King and his loyalists, and several more as I swept about the fields clearing small straggling armies of fresh recruits led by those Lords that had escaped me and those Lords I deemed worthy to the grant the honours of war. I quickly gathered nearly 60 men for training as I travelled about the lands of Swadia. It was then that I stumbled upon a good natured and devoted friend, Count Tellrog, who was now called the estate of Suno as his own. On a whim, I asked if he would join my cause, and to my surprise he said yes, with only some hesitation regarding my military strength to protect him. Emboldened, I sought out another vassal of Swadia, Count Falsevor, who held the estates of Radoghir Castle, Kelredan Castle, Ergellon Castle, and Grunwalder Castle to his name. To my surprise and delight, he defected to my Kingdom without hesitation or questioning my strength when I told him it was time to decide. My kingdom had grown quicker with words than it had with warfare. The sudden expansion has me both excited and nervous as I realize several more lords may be as easily convinced to join me, and bring their holding with them. Boyar Kramuk holds Ichamur, Barra, and Culmar Castle. Boyar Urumuda holds Durquba, Bulugha Castle, Dramug Castle, and Slezkh Castle. In the Kingdom of Rhodoks, Count Talbar holds Veluca and Etrosq Castle, Count Dhiyul holds Uxkhal, and Count Trimbau holds Ibdeles Castle. My dear friend Jarl Knudar still holds Hrus Castle, close to my capital. My Friend Crahask Noyan holds Distar Castle, but it is quite remote and far from the other territories I might gain. I wonder if these territories are worth the declarations of war that may come from Kings, Khan and Sultan, seeking to reclaim their lost territory, or simply curb my power.

    submitted by /u/rancidmilkmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment