• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Mount & Blade You had one job

    Mount & Blade You had one job


    You had one job

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Warhammer mod!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    (bannerlordperks) I have updated my perk info site to 1.5.4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    https://www.bannerlordperks.com/

    The bannerlordperks website has (finally) now been updated to reflect Bannerlord 1.5.4 Beta.

    Game changes for this version:

    As for website changes, I've added a "severity" factor for bugs, on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the most severe. Bugs with higher severity are shown in a deeper red color. Bugs with a severity of 1 are shown in a greenish color and mean that the bug is beneficial for the perkholder. Also, bugs are now visible in the table view.

    As always, let me know of any discrepancies you spot either in the comments or through website feedback.

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal in Caldaria?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Sometime i wonder how they created such a complicated game when they keep making errors like this.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    F this horse in particular

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    When they've got friends, but you ain't got none. ������

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I seem to be a little stuck in the beginning of Bannerlord, not sure if I'm doing this right.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    So I just started up a game for the first time, now that I have a PC that can run it. So far my journey has consisted of running around outside of a city killing looters/bandits with my 20 stack army. Selling prisoners and their armor while smelting down their weapons when I am rested enough.

    Is that it for the beginning game? I watched a video that said to buy a tannery asap but... that's 15k and I'm almost at 2k soooo I'm a ways off.

    Is there a way to hook up with another army, join a military as mercs to help in wars or is that later in the game?

    It's a really fun game, I'm having a ton more fun in Bannerlord then I did in Warband but I actually wanna figure out how to properly play this time round.

    submitted by /u/Olav_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    Is this price normal? it was made from 4 knives and a fork..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:41 AM PST

    (Bannerlord) Anyone else thrown off by how all male characters just kinda look the same?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Am I crazy? To me they all look to have the same face shape, same nose and same cheeks. Pretty limited difference NPC to NPC. Some of them literally look like the same dude wearing cosplay of someone else.

    I feel like the character customization will need a revamp later down the line. Comparing it to a much older game in Warband, I felt like there each character has a generally unique look to them.

    Interested to know what other people are seeing

    submitted by /u/BoxOfDOG
    [link] [comments]

    Those crazy Battanians...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Dress shopping

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Warband - My empire is literally half of the entire map and the kings still don't consider me a monarch.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Mapping Tutorial #2 Apply a map to Custom Battle

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I made a second tutorial video!

    https://youtu.be/o7TxYfqPsc0

    00:00 intro

    00:23 Make Terrain

    04:40 Spawn Point

    06:23 Save the map

    07:00 Xml

    08:18 Let's test

    10:29 Thank you for Watching !

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    “Empress” Achievement Isn’t Unlocking

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I've conquered the map. Sarranids were last standing, however it's been several weeks and they're still a faction with 2 vassals.

    How do I get this achievement? I'll only have 3 more to get after.

    submitted by /u/Pristine_Gur
    [link] [comments]

    Why can a rock kill a fully armored knight.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Me: *picks "Realistic" for my difficulty.

    Also me: gets sniped by a fucking pebble thrown by peasant rabble

    tHe rEALisM

    submitted by /u/onearm1999
    [link] [comments]

    William Normanni, Leading the siege of Pen Cannoc.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Roleplay ideas for Bannerlord

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I'm thinking of starting a new campaign when the new patch arrives.

    Please give some ideas on different roleplays that can be done. The more the better.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/forest-bandit
    [link] [comments]

    Floating units

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    how i can get my influence back?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    To become a god

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any mods that add thor's hammer and/or his armour to the game?

    submitted by /u/Luzifer_Morganstern
    [link] [comments]

    Musket Mod Reborn

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Stupid Bannerlord question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Is there something I'm missing with trying to get a clan to join my Kingdom? I have 68 rep with the guy's clan, ace the persuasion checks and then he wants WAY more gold then I possibly have to join (1M gold is not quite a quarter of the amount?)

    submitted by /u/Sidi1211
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment