• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade That stare though

    Mount & Blade That stare though


    That stare though

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hype intensifies... O.O

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:43 AM PST

    HE WATCHES

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Consecutive Normal Punches

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Are mods the true bannerlords? Or am I the only one waiting for good total conversion mods?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    New player need help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    How do I succeed in warband, every game I play I always just end up getting destroyed by bandits or sea raiders. I never seen to advance politically and financially, and have not been able to participate in stuff like sieges because of how low powered I am. Is there like a general outline of goals to aim for in this game and how to attain them?

    submitted by /u/W7563
    [link] [comments]

    Do territory caprures and army wipes make a difference

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Hey folks, warband player here.

    Say im in a war alongside Rhodoks against Sarranids and as a sworn vassal wish to contribute to the glorious war effort. My army is large enough to now tackle sarranid lords myself in a clash of armies. Say i win a massive battle where my forces are outnumbered 2-1. Now i feel great that i won but in terms of effect on the sarranids i wonder if I actually crippled their fighting chance. It was an army of 200 which in my level is massive. So does that lord now have to spend the next dozen or so in game days rebuilding his troops to elite level and numbers or does the game just automatically reset his levies and elite troops within a few in game days. I want to feel that striking out as a lone warband is actually helping the war effort and having these elite troops and numbers out of the picture.

    It would suck if the numbers just auto populate after a a few days. Do the lords have to go through a similar recruitmentprocess.

    To my second question. Does the amount of major cities a faction owns actually yield more money and thus more troops or is it just a control point essentially.

    Thanks in advance!

    Happy crusading and best of luck in uniting the realms of Calradia.

    submitted by /u/AspectFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Being an archer ain't so bad either. Until you get trampled by cav

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    What's new in Bannerlord the past few months?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I took a hiatus on the game about five months ago because of how frustrated I was at the broken empire-ruling, and the lack of any means of raising my companions to lordships. Are either of these fixed? And in broad strokes, what's been added in the past five months?

    submitted by /u/Sillyvanya
    [link] [comments]

    My army requires psychological assistance.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    We were laying siege to Curaw again,for the 6th time due to my army's shitty formation and not listening to my orders. i got sick and tired of them so i straight up slaughtered all the defenders myself,then they started celebrating with the animations and stuff,before a new wave of enemies just popped up. Now they're getting sliced and diced while celebrating. What should i do now?

    submitted by /u/D_K_2_7
    [link] [comments]

    I can't appoint a scout in my party.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I need help, I am a new player. I made a scout head of a caravan after that i got a new companion who was also had a high scout skill point but there is no option to appoint him as a scout.

    submitted by /u/Abangerz
    [link] [comments]

    Mods with official, public events?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:10 AM PST

    The regiment I am in doesn't have events everyday, so I was thinking about going to some events solo as a pub (I was thinking about being mercenary for otehr regs, but that doesn't really interest me right now.).

    I know about Red vs Blue Saturday events (really enjoyed them), but I am looking for more.

    So my question is this: Are there any mods events that are open to everyone, as long you abide by the rule? Vanilla and Napoleonic Wars events are also fine.

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    got a $50 steam card, thinking about Bannerlord. What's different/better than Warband?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    It's on my top three to get, along with MSFS and maybe a new DCS module. What new features are there? The steam page makes it sound good, but it sounds an awful lot like Warband. Obviously the graphics are leagues better, but it's still in Early Access. Are there any planned features from Warband that aren't in the release yet? Not really a dealbreaker, but I would like to know.

    Anything you would warn new players about?

    Anything you wish you'd known before YOU bought it?

    submitted by /u/MrGenerik
    [link] [comments]

    Scene Editor tutorial 7 - Navmesh + Kingdoms of Arda status by Macbeth

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Would you guys be interested in a "commanders mode" in MP?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Pretty much like captains mode but it would be only 1-4 players and you all have large armies and battle it out in siege maps or open pitched battles.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Obytack
    [link] [comments]

    I guess that's a no-no

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    auto resolve

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Hornburg Siege Video

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm showing you guys the #8 siege map (my ninth map) Because someone wants to see #8 siege map.

    https://youtu.be/PWcZIEX3ND8

    [Previous Play Video] https://youtu.be/5Q8prmE77eY

    [Speed Mapping] https://youtu.be/OX60SsNfuEU

    [Image] https://blog.naver.com/shrmsgud123/222127457255

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Play Movie] feat. #7

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Play Movie] feat. #7

    https://youtu.be/6KyPI7vp_0c

    [#7 Speed Mapping] https://youtu.be/-KoAqRHXiAg Thank you for watching.

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    For Honor Weapon Mod

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment