• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade We come to it at last. The Great Battle of our time. The battle that will decide the Sturgian-Vlandian war.

    Mount & Blade We come to it at last. The Great Battle of our time. The battle that will decide the Sturgian-Vlandian war.


    We come to it at last. The Great Battle of our time. The battle that will decide the Sturgian-Vlandian war.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    How much exp do I need for the job?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    This game is so fun but I just can’t fucking stand it anymore

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I just sieged a castle and there was 8 enemy soldiers still alive I was pushing with my men behind and all of a sudden I'm hit with an arrow from every single one of the last guys and instantly die... instead of being told to rebuild my siege equipment the game locks me in the dungeon and 4 of my lords just fucking sit there and do nothing I say in the prison for 2 weeks straight and not one of them moved a damn muscle and then finally I was able to free myself by paying over 7k denars and as soon as I left the castle I checked the garrison and boom still 8 guys left and my army's of 100s just stood there and let there king fucking suffer in jail I'm literally done you may find this funny but the only thing this taught me is that taleworlds has no fucking idea how to make ai whatsoever and that this game doesn't deserve my time immediately deleted my level 34 save and contemplating removing the game from my console...

    If only mods were available on Xbox then this game would actually be kind of decent

    submitted by /u/CrazePredator4
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord flying horse

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    My fief given to another noble?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    For no apparent reason my fief of Vayejeg suddenly was given to another noble of a different nation. How has this happened? I'd been granted a fort recently, does this override my ownership of fiefs? Really frustrating as I'd spent a lot of time working on building up the village, so any help is much appreciated!

    Edit: Checking my notes, the village isn't even possessed by any nobles, what is going on?!

    submitted by /u/manicbro
    [link] [comments]

    How active is M&BW - Napoleonic war?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Was thinking of getting it since its 2EUR on GOG. But since its multiplayer only I'm wondering how active are the servers/how many people still play. Specially the european side...but US should be fine latency wise

    submitted by /u/Woonachan
    [link] [comments]

    Play now or wait a bit longer?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Hi awesome community, I'm a huge fan of the warband series but I'm having doubts on buying Bannerlord now, I feel like its not finished yet (Which it isn't in theory), I just wanted to take your opinion on it and whether or not I should buy it right now or wait for more updates!

    submitted by /u/MoetFisherman
    [link] [comments]

    Not a big fan of the hammer, but now I see a new light of it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Preformance

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I tried out the game via family share when it first came out but it ran poorly. The weakest part of my pc is the CPU thats and AMD Athlon X4 750K. My question is that has the game been optimised so that I maght run it well?

    submitted by /u/Alt3F4
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Bannerlord CTD when loading up the game. Everything was working 5 minutes beforehand with no changes made since then :(

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Me and the bois saving the day

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    What have I done

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Redditorsof Calradia! Your holy duty is here. Do not forget to nominate bannerlord for game of the year

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Help - NPC I need to privately talk to is stuck in castle with another NPC, neither will leave.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Hi! I'm using the Star Wars New Order conversion, and I'm trying to talk to what is essentially the queen, but she only stays at her home planet and there is a second NPC who only stays there as well. Because of that second NPC, I cannot complete the "tell the queen that one of her vassals is awful" quest. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ChillingCircuits
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why this musket mod won’t enable?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Great Balls Of Fire!!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    What is the future of this game?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I played this for a month from first release, and I jumped back In today. Not much has changed, is there a good roadmap to look at, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ForgotMy0ldPassw0rd
    [link] [comments]

    Mods that overhaul Warband?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Hey all. Completely new player to MNB here. I just bought warband last night and I am already addicted to it, even in its native form. A problem I have is with the AI.. they just seem very idle and the world doesn't feel alive. Are there mods out there that cater to this? Perhaps making the npc's actually have activities that they do like smithing and crafting etc? Or are there overhaul mods that keep the native flavour of warband, but significantly improves upon everything?

    submitted by /u/crispinoir
    [link] [comments]

    What's a reasonable amount of skills to expect to train?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I used to love planning out my whole character in Warband. Based off of my experience with the game I had a good idea of what level one might achieve before the grind became untenable, and so could plan pretty specific point allocation into the upper 30's, with a loose plan should I actually get any farther.

    Now that Bannerlord is finally getting the majority of the perks working and changed the way you level up, I've got the itch to pick it back up and really plan a character. How many different skills can you really expect to level up before you're stretched too thin? Does anyone know what level you'd consider end game where progress slows to a crawl? What kind of attributes and focus points do I have to work with?

    submitted by /u/Sturbotrand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment