• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade IT TOOK 8 YEARS

    Mount & Blade IT TOOK 8 YEARS


    IT TOOK 8 YEARS

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    How is this not big news? I have just found the source of the godly Jeremus bloodline. 210 years before the events of Jeremus himself. 210 B.J if you will.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    So... Praise the Sun I guess...?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Hello Guys! Just wanted to stop by and show you a map I've been working on for Bannerlord. I meant to share it a couple days ago, but my account was too new to make a post.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    The Empress' daughter had herself a happy marriage.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I've never played any Mount & Blade games but it looks fun, should I start off with Warband or Bannerlord?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Basically the question. I was searching for some games to play and this series looked fun, but I'm not sure whether I should buy Warband or Bannerlord, or both? I've seen a streamer play Bannerlord and it looks quite fun but I'm worried that I have to play Warband first to understand/appreciate it. I've searched up this same question on this Reddit and everyone suggested to play Warband first since Bannerlord is new so it's not as polished - but it's been a long time since Bannerlord's release now. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/AntiNewtrino
    [link] [comments]

    Horse archers are so GOOD

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I just clapped with minimal losses an Aserai army of 500 - 600 ish men with barely 200 men, of which roughly 50 weren't horse archers. It is very cinematic watching them do it. The sound of dozen of arrows flying all around, the sound of more than 100 horsemen forming a circle around the enemy. My God it is perfect. Usually I tell the horse archers to charge straight away, they always go to the enemy left flank and start going around them until they are all dead or run out of arrows. While they do so I wait patiently with the rest of the cavalry on the enemy right flank and order the charge after the horse archers started they dance of death. I bet I could take on an army with a 1000 men like this, but I haven't got the chance yet. This game is very good, clearly there is some work to for the "management" aspect of the game (political marriages, heirs, political career inside a kingdom etc...) which is poor. Still, very good game.

    Ps: I will publish a video of my army in the future, I want to share with you guys how cool it looks (and how effective it is)

    submitted by /u/44thDanielCharles
    [link] [comments]

    Defending a Siege in Bannerlord

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    So maybe this is a first world problem, but in my current playthrough of about 100 hrs playtime, I havent had to defend one of my settlements a single time. I guess whenever I'm inside the enemy doesnt think they can beat me, but I'd actually like them to attack me. Is anybody else having the same "issue" and found any way to still get to experience that side of a siege except for just emptying out your garrison/party?

    submitted by /u/Scarcrow1806
    [link] [comments]

    WOW. I didn't know I was so successful.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    How the game has changed since launch?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I have played the game for 2 weeks after the launch (60 hrs) and it is one of my favorite game even in the stage it is.

    I saw that there have been a lot of patches since then and got excited and downloaded the game yesterday and will start a new campaign today.

    My question is what are the main changes that affect your game the most from the patches since release?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Merhat3
    [link] [comments]

    List of mods for returning players !

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Bannerlord - Hotfix (e1.5.4) & Beta Hotfix e1.5.5 - 20/11/20

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Fief management and martial lords in Warband

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Hello, everyone. I've read in various places, including this sub, that lords of martial personality, if they have at least three fiefs themselves, stop complaining when other lords receive fiefs.

    I was never able to observe this in my game, including with lords I confirmed as martials by comparing their dialogue to the tables of responses. I also had lord Vuldrat who is listed as always martial with me for weeks of game time. He had a castle and two villages and his relation kept dropping as I assigned fiefs until I had to convict him for treason.

    No lord seems to change behavior depending on the number of fiefs they have, ever. If they complain about a particular assignment, they seem to complain always, even if I give them five cities. If they don't complain (rarely, for some personal reasons, presumably), they don't complain even when they have no fiefs. I did dozens of test fief assignment and never found a difference in reactions based on the number of fiefs a lord has.

    Does anyone know if this "3 fiefs" rule was changed at some point after all those guides and discussions that talk about it? I'm playing the latest version available on GOG, 1.174.

    submitted by /u/daydev
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Meme

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Both of them having the same name must be confusing for town meetings.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Wars arent starting?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I'm playing as a lord go the Nord faction. We have conquered all factions except the khergits and sarranids. They both have one city and about three castles left. But, king Ragnar isn't starting any wars, nor are the Khergits or Sarranids. Also I'm the only lord left in the Nord Faction because all other lords have been kicked out of the faction idk what it's called. Is this a glitch or something? What do I do? I just also noticed that when I ask Ragnar: "What is the realm doing?" He says: "There is no campaign currently in progess. We are waiting for the selection of a marshal." Isn't he supposed answer something like: "There is no need for a campaign, we are at peace." Or something along the lines of that.

    submitted by /u/Freshpie666
    [link] [comments]

    Newd help remembering

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    So there was a feature in mount and blade warband?? If I remember correctly where you could hire someone who in turn would hire soldiers for you and train them...I dont really remember, maybe he was called sergeant or something like that...can someone please tell me in which mount and blade this is?? And version?

    submitted by /u/lancer9999999999
    [link] [comments]

    Villages that used to produce grain now produce cows!?!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I went to go buy some grain from the village north of Husn Fulq and found that they now sell cows.

    is this due to prosperity?

    submitted by /u/NerdlinGeeksly
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with BannerPage 2.0

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I just installed bannerpage 2.0 and in the preference menu there is "Eneable Non-consensual Intercourse. Can somebody clear this up for me. Are you able to have kids or some shit?

    submitted by /u/RiadRocky444
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Bannerlord Modding Q: Trade Goods

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Can't seem to find the file that has the trade goods, any one know what the file name is and its location?

    submitted by /u/KashouWannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Prophecy of Pendor

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    What are the best troops for PoP? I'm super early game so I don't have access to very strong troops, but what are some troops that'll get me through the middle game and early end game. And also any tips in general are greatly appreciated

    Edit: what companions work well together?

    submitted by /u/marvin0421
    [link] [comments]

    Incredibly Minor oversight in 1.5.5

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Mounted Ransackers and Mounted Pilliagers from the new "Caravan Ambush" quest don't count as bandits when providing prisoners for the "Landowner needs manual laborers" quest.

    Probably an easy change, figured it was worth pointing out though.

    Also, The Caravan reward after Caravan ambush has a chance to give you "Stolen Goods" and "Trash Item", which sell for 1 gold and don't appear to do anything otherwise.

    submitted by /u/JJPA32
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with my mod compatibility, Every time I finish a battle my game crashes.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I bring back Spartans in an 1880’s mod and surprisingly only 30 is enough to take down a fort with 100 light troops with rifles defending it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Just wanted to put that out there, I now have around 650 Spartans defending city

    submitted by /u/W0lR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment