• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Mount & Blade YOU PICKED THE WRONG LADDER FOOL!

    Mount & Blade YOU PICKED THE WRONG LADDER FOOL!


    YOU PICKED THE WRONG LADDER FOOL!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Does red look good on me?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    A random terrain eerily resembling no man's land

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    He wants to be a unicorn for Halloween but he hasn't quite grasped the concept

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I finally beat Warband at hard difficulty!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    That warm fuzzy feeling you get when you refuse the reward after saving a village from bandits. Right before looting and burning it yourself.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No better feeling than nuking peasants

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I won a great victory over the Battanians but my beautiful, gifted waifu Liena died in battle. RIP :(

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hidden Barbers

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Greetings Lords & Ladies of the court.

    Just a quick question, embarking on my second campaign on Bannerlord now that we've got a few updates under the belt. I used to like changing my characters appearance as he aged (bigger beard etc.) but now the options are severely limited with "V", according to google, this is because every town centre now has a barber - but I cannot find them anywhere, even holding alt doesn't seem to highlight them.

    Is this a feature that is still upcoming? Or am I having issues?

    Thanks, love this community.

    submitted by /u/Phatang
    [link] [comments]

    Day 35 of fresh campaign. Half the Calradia boned on my honour the minute I set my foot in this cursed orgy land.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Caravan's current state?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I was wondering if the caravans are having trouble lately? My game version is up to date and since few days my clan icon disapeared on my caravan in the map interface and I can't see my caravan anymore in my profits. It still says that i have a caravan in my clan menu tho. The fact that my icon disapeared over it in the map menu makes me think the the caravan simply stopped working.

    Anyone experiencing this also?

    submitted by /u/darkwitcher6
    [link] [comments]

    Why do servers STILL close after every match ends? They should just roll on. I just finished a full 60 v 60 siege, and rather than carry that on, no, they chuck everyone out and you're left matchmaking again. This is asinine.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about my armor? Critiques are welcome!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    How do I create my custom troop tree in BannerPage 2.1

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    How DO I create my custom troop tree in BannerPage 2.1

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    so what a 50/50 split?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    "Monsters' From Men" Mod Disappearance

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any idea what happened the Witcher mod that was planned? Art for it is still available online, but the actual mod page is gone.

    I was quite excited for it, so it is rather disappointing to see it deleted suddenly.

    submitted by /u/Drekkennought
    [link] [comments]

    What was the dumbest thing you've seen the ai do during its time as marshal?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Which faction fights for the most valiant cause in bannerlord?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    One thing i've always disliked immensely about these games is, what is my motivation for joining? To be an oppressor? Fight against oppression? There really wasn't much of that in warband.

    I like fighting for the little guy, not the little guy who's an asshole, but obviously the downtrodden who deserve some payback

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Do you mix your parties or keep to one culture?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment