• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Mount & Blade This video pretty much sums up my Bannerlord experience.

    Mount & Blade This video pretty much sums up my Bannerlord experience.


    This video pretty much sums up my Bannerlord experience.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Every so often reminder that there is a CO OP mod looking for devs and its making good progress

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    they wont expect donations till version 1 is out but join the discord and give some moral cheer https://discord.gg/B8g7uYc5

    submitted by /u/Spenraw
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I think I might have messed up...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Sword & Musket - Mod Project for Bannerlord

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Sword & Musket - Mod Project for Bannerlord

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxcCihXtT8o

    submitted by /u/Bysendrom
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding Banner-lord and consoles.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Is mount and blade banner-lord available to consoles? If not, however, will there ever be a port to consoles, will it be available to current gen platforms or next gen and would it be likely that modding support would be there too?

    submitted by /u/Hervis_Edwyn_Septim
    [link] [comments]

    Always have your eyes closed in photos? Try Bannerlord

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    If you could take over 1 city (and only one) in Banner lord, which would you take over?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Cant make peace?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I am on Bannerlord, and I make peace with Vlandia through bartering. Then, about 5-10 seconds later, they declare war on me again. Is this a bug or is it more complicated than what im doing? Thanks im advance.

    Edit: Typos

    submitted by /u/INTNINT
    [link] [comments]

    Need help. Downloaded the Tamriel: Bloodline’s End mod but it’s password protected

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Basically the title. I think the creator was giving out password to those who were testing.

    I can provide a link to download the mod whenever possible.

    submitted by /u/samurai131
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with performance, I have this old Lenovo Thinkpad T410 and it runs Warband and Anno Domini but its a bit slow any tips?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Is it worth upgrading Battanian Scout to Battanian Horseman?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Is it worth upgrading Battanian Scout to Battanian Horseman? Costs a warhorse and +50% maintenance cost, is the armor and stuff worth it?

    submitted by /u/sgtslick
    [link] [comments]

    Are single clans diplomatically invisible?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I think the very first time I played Bannerlord, the Hidden Hand declared war on me while I was still new and unaligned to any kingdom.

    I don't think I've seen that happen again since then.

    I started up a new game in the 1.5.5 beta (haven't played since 1.5.0 or so) and spent the first 100 days in the game dicking around as a homeless loser with no goals.

    Finally decided to start raising my first army (am going 100% Vlandian Sharpshooters because I'm enjoying playing with crossbows this time around). I got my army up to strength (only like 88 Sharpshooters, as I am low on Stewardship and am only Clan Tier 2).

    While I was bumming around Vlandian territory, training my crossbowmen on bandits, I've noticed that Vlandia was struggling in its war against Battannia.

    I observed Battannia successfully siege down and capture Sargot, and then when they left, there was only a garrison of about 100.

    I considered making a move on the city myself, but Liena led an army of 500 and recaptured the city for Vlandia.

    However, when she left, the city now only had a defense force of about 60.

    So I waited until that army moved sufficiently far away and I raided the nearby village for like 1 second (just enough to declare war) and I put the city under siege.

    In the time it took me to finish my siege camp, only one lord leading an army of 90 showed up to defend. But he refused to attack me on his own.

    I managed to get a tower and a battering ram up before a proper large army showed up and went in and captured the city for myself.

    I immediately popped out of the town and chased down that solo lord and was able to make peace with Vlandia for the princely sum of 62 denars.

    So now, I am a Tier 2 clan with a city all of my own.

    Would owning a fief (and not being a vassal or a kingdom) increase the chances that a minor clan might declare war on me?

    What if I were to join a kingdom as a vassal? Would I retain ownership of Sargot?

    submitted by /u/HighSpeedLowDragAss
    [link] [comments]

    Building your army back up after a crushing defeat is the most bullshit thing I’ve ever experienced

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Every single time I've ever been beaten in warband the first thing I do is go around every village and check for recruits but all of the sudden they just don't exist if I'm lucky I'll get 2 recruits every 20 villages and I don't raid I'm not in war with any other factions than rhodoks but I'm just not allowed to fucking recruit anybody

    Villages literally never give me missions either so I can't ask for a mission and then recruit when relation goes up I'm getting sick of this and getting very discouraged from playing this game is rather not take multiple months just to recruit a few soldiers

    I'm on Xbox one and not using any mods though I wish I could use mods this game is fucking broken at every corner

    submitted by /u/CrazePredator4
    [link] [comments]

    Warband bug (AWOIAF mod)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:33 PM PST

    hello there, I am currently playing Awoiaf mod and yesterday something happened. A bug appeared. I cannot mark my soldiers and so they won't listen to my orders. When I press 0 or exact category of troops, nothing happens. The only way to mark them is via "nearby soldiers". Do you know this bug or how to get rid of it ? Thank you very much Almighty McBanana

    submitted by /u/Who_is_John_Doe
    [link] [comments]

    10 fps on some sieges, units dont move and cpu 100% usage.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Despite having a good pc, on some sieges, my game drops to 10 fps (sieges like 1200vs700 on 1300 limit), and units when siege tower hit walls stop moving.

    submitted by /u/sahinpl
    [link] [comments]

    How come there is no attack option?? I can only send troops..

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Household guards

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Anyone knows how equipping armor and weapons works here? To be more specific, I know that you have to talk to them and buy them armor etc. but I somehow managed to equip powerdraw 13 bow to guy that has powerdraw 9. Will he still be able to use it in battle and be good with it? P.S. playing Perisno

    submitted by /u/JTMentham
    [link] [comments]

    Do you ever diverge?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Or do you always play as the same faction and weapons? For me its nords because huscarls and elite archers and empire because the army is a great composite, with shield axe or sword and crossbow in warband, or in bannerlord were its sword or mace no shield mostly and great horseback bow and as many arrows as I can carry, inspired by this Facebook Post on the official page.

    https://www.facebook.com/108479395848068/posts/4002449003117735/?substory_index=0

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    A chart showing differences in skill perks over patches

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    As the title says, I was wondering is there a page on a wiki or something as I think modders could have a field day chopping and changing skill perks for companions or even for the player character, I also want to look at the changes from launch just out of curiosity lol.

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapon combos with a Two-Handed Axe?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I'm considering redoing my Sturgian Varangian character. He had a Two Handed Axe and a Crossbow, but the crossbow requires 175 skill to reload on horseback, so I'll probably use it to with my infantry Vlandian character instead.

    So, I was wondering what weapons I should use. A Two-Handed axe seems like a must, but what should I pair it with?

    Axe + Bow seems too meta for my taste, although it does fit with the Vaegir theme.

    Maybe Axe + Spear and Shield? It could be good, but I'm unsure.

    Axe + One-Handed Axe and Shield could be good, but I almost feel like that's too many axes. Perhaps a dagger or sword instead?

    I could also incorporate Empire weapons/shields into the build, since he's a Varangian and all.

    I don't know, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/BoxedElderGnome
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite corpses not being infite?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Hello, regular bannerlord player here, and i can't but notice that the maximum amount of corpses, even when portrayed as unlimited in options, are not , actually unlimited , and are just a coupled hundred, at best, do any one knows why this happens or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/cseijif
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment