• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Mount & Blade I'm playing as a regular soldier all in first person and it is a completely different experience. The absolute chaos

    Mount & Blade I'm playing as a regular soldier all in first person and it is a completely different experience. The absolute chaos


    I'm playing as a regular soldier all in first person and it is a completely different experience. The absolute chaos

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Where it all began.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Parkour hard-core!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Some live action mount and blade for y'all

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Petition to protect our only food sources

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Every minute in calradia,a bunch of farmers get killed. Together,we can stop this. Upvote,and help leave the harvests in peace.

    submitted by /u/D_K_2_7
    [link] [comments]

    The ability to betray your current faction and join another

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Imagine your king has refused to give you a fief but you don't want to rebel and start your own faction well imagine if you could go to another factions king and offer to lead other lords into an ambush or turn on an army in a siege This could also mean lords in your own faction if they don't like the king could betray them as well

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Gumbletwig
    [link] [comments]

    Move Disciplinarian out of Leadership tree.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Or, OR, give the player more options to gain Leadership as a mercenary.

    Or perhaps one could even have a discussion about systems for Mercenaries to call an army. Perhaps you can only call your own clan members and/or allied mercenary factions, and instead of influence it costs cash?

    submitted by /u/RMHaney
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on PlayStation and XBOX versions of bannerlord?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I played warband to completion and loved it and would love to try bannerlord but will unfortunately probably never be able to afford a semi decent gaming PC, so it's worth a shot to at least ask.

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Warband Walkthrough On youtube

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am looking for a relative recent modded OR native warband walkthough. I typically enjoy watching something that I own myself hence why I am not looking for Bannerlord content until I save up for the game and something that runs it well.

    I know there's a lot out there but for some reason I don't like when the content creator doesn't upload anymore. I found Arcade Knight or some content creator like that but his last upload was 3 years ago. He was otherwise a perfect pick and worst case scenario I might binge some of his content.

    I might more likely resort to Pixelated Apollo and his walkthrough of native. But if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

    Bonus points if the series is still going but I am not getting my hopes up haha.

    Thanks in advance folks.

    Happy Crusading and hope all of you have a good time UNITING realms of Calradia.

    submitted by /u/AspectFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best campaign game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Envoys

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    I probably have missed someone mentioning this. But we need the ability to send messengers or envoys so we can do peace treaties and other things without having to travel across the map and find the right person to declare peace.

    submitted by /u/fogwarS
    [link] [comments]

    Modlib

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    there's any modlib for the newest versions of the game? because i want to download some mods and i cant

    submitted by /u/Top_Tip_4975
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Tools

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Is Taleworlds ever going to release an easy-unit-creator, or are they leaving the modding tools as what they are now?

    submitted by /u/DraconianPotato74
    [link] [comments]

    Is it good to play with a Switch Pro Controller?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys
    Its a long time ago that i played hours for hours warband. First I have to say I waited all the time for the ps4 version of bannerlord, because i would prefer to play it with a controller. But it looks like it will still need time to release the ps4 game. My question is now, is it good to play with a switch pro controller? If yes, could you maybe give me a tip for the settings? And last question: do you have any chance versus keyboard players :)?

    submitted by /u/Land_of_Towers
    [link] [comments]

    [VC] Dog, trait and mod

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I have a couple of questions for which I did not find answers in the forums.

    1) I know you can improve dogs attributes, but how do you see the actual stats?

    2) Is the "trait not getting picked up" issue fixed now? You know, the one where you use T to activate

    3) I know about the balance mod and I've read that issave compatible but when trying to use on my save in native VC it shows my companions as kingdom bards and myself as a bald man :)) (I have hair,at least in the game :)) ). Do you guys have this problem or maybe it should not work as a hotfix for your save?

    submitted by /u/aciduzzo
    [link] [comments]

    Gee.. Thanks I guess

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I cant play anymore because of lag, need help.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I played about 40 hours and then the game started laggig during battle especialy when i am hitting enemies. I didnt have this problem before and played on almost max settings, now with the lowest settings it still lags.

    Does anyone know a fix, i tried reinstalling and that didn't work either.

    submitted by /u/piepsie1001
    [link] [comments]

    Someone Please Explain...Is there more than one Morcon of the Brotherhood?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    outdated game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    so i bought the game on epic games and its outdated any way to update manually ?

    submitted by /u/MichaelCorleone21
    [link] [comments]

    Diplomacy 4 litdum prisoner price bug.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    All of my prisoners are priced at 50 when I sell them. Is this a bug or a feature?

    submitted by /u/SnooChickens3873
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can get Warband on Steam for $8

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    8 dollars during the Halloween sale, seems like a great deal

    submitted by /u/Booty_Souffle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment