• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Mount & Blade When you have a bigger army than the enemy

    Mount & Blade When you have a bigger army than the enemy


    When you have a bigger army than the enemy

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    "Treason is a dangerous thing. For such great risk, I'll need some assurance..."

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk info website for 1.5.3

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk

    Hey, I've updated bannerlordperks.com to reflect the new update. Here's a summary of the changes:

     

    I also added a toggle in the table view to see only the perks with bugs (the red icon). As always, if there is anything you notice that doesn't line up, please let me know in this thread or in the website feedback!

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    They called me a mad man

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Sun is shining, birds are singing, and I finally finished the last of Derthert’s sons last night. fuck Vlandia ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    We could really use some better documentation or a tutorial for modding Campaign Maps.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I've been trying whole day to make a Europe map mod - it took half of the day sorting the heightmap and after I did that and tried to decorate the map a bit, I just gave up for the day; there is absolutely no documentation on how to set up encounter zones (whether your encounter battles will be on forests, beaches, bridges, snow etc), no info on how to access the rest of the terrain textures beyond the six or seven 'default' ones, no info on how to set up seasons so that regions snow in the winter and become temperate in the summer and so on.

    I'm not trying to complain - I'm glad we're getting modding tools at all, but I do think they need to be a bit clearer on how to use them than old videos from previews and vague documentation that only really sums up the functions of a few of the tools, as opposed to actual instructions on how to use them all.

    I'm still going to be trying to work on my Europe mod, so if anyone magically knows how to work these things and is willing to walk me through how to do things like adding the climate zones, seasons, and even just actually exporting the mod and replacing it with the base game's map (through a mod file, not replacing the base game's file), that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to share my progress for total conquest of Calradia.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    #Bannerlord

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    My New Mod for Bannerlord - Fast Settlement Dialogue (nexus mods in comment)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Listen proud Vlandians: we are now at war with the filthy Vlandians!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Console commands

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having problems with console commands? campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero just says hero is not found, even though the format is correct, and has worked in the past.

    submitted by /u/Hypnotizing_Fish
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod a faction?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    as the title says I want to know how to mod a faction.

    submitted by /u/ilanFX
    [link] [comments]

    Why do wanderers have red names or green names sometimes?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    When you go into the tavern menu, in the top right sometimes they're coloured green or red. Does anyone know what it means?

    Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/Chloe_Vane
    [link] [comments]

    Is the campaign worth playing yet?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Played it at launch but was turned off by how many problems I had too deal with and how barebones it seemed. Is the experience better now?

    submitted by /u/Oh_Yeah777
    [link] [comments]

    How to marry off clan members?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    How do I marry off family members? For example my brother to someone else, or my son/daughter to someone else? It shows that I can offer their hand, however they say to introduce myself. When I do so theres no option for potential marriage, same when I return to the family head. Except it doesn't let me offer their hand again.

    submitted by /u/Block508
    [link] [comments]

    My caravan income isn't showing up and not making any money, are they making no money or is it a bug? When I had 1 caravan I always saw some info...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Am I playing the game "wrong"?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    First, I should say that I understand there is no wrong way to play a single player game.

    I'm new to the game and I'm following a guide, but I've found myself repeatedly seeking out easy looters on the world map and grinding tournaments for money. This has caused me to gain a bunch of levels and money (which I've spent on decent armor (but I haven't found a good weapon to replace the starter 1h sword)).

    Am I "ruining" the game for myself by grinding way too many levels this way?

    submitted by /u/Froyo3652
    [link] [comments]

    Ight Imma Head Out

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    MFW when Bannerlord actually releases on GOG after convincing myself to just make a Steam account for that game alone...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Does this count if so I won a tournament and my cat is giving cuddles

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I have a question, what is the best way to upgrade troops fast on Mount and blade WarBand Xbox one??

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment