• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Mount & Blade I just bought the game from yesterday steam sale and the game already gives me this nightmare fuel gem

    Mount & Blade I just bought the game from yesterday steam sale and the game already gives me this nightmare fuel gem


    I just bought the game from yesterday steam sale and the game already gives me this nightmare fuel gem

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    When Bannerlord modders don't update their mods for a while

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Had no other choice, had to put the poor lad out of his misery

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    when u fight hiddenhand early game

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Why is there lack of discussions and video content about Khergit Khanate?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I have tried to search since warband release in 2010 and only found 2-4 useful videos about Khergit Khanate and only found 2 or 3 serious useful discussion on reddit, steam and taleworlds forum.

    Is Khergit that boring/frustrating of a faction that almost nobody bothers with them and rather Want go full Swadian knight army and be like lmao ez clap kek game?

    submitted by /u/Thowsen777
    [link] [comments]

    In a pickle

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I just picked up mount and blade today and I'm having a blast so far, however in the multiplayer whenever I choose my gear I am limited to only 1000 coin, I see other players with horses that cost twice as much and I can't figure out how to get more. If you could leave some tips that would be nice ( and yes I have tried getting kills ) ( and yes again I know I'm stupid) Edit: this is warband I forgot to mention

    submitted by /u/xXSalad-assXx
    [link] [comments]

    That is a very nice name that you have there

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    What is the weakest faction in the game right now. (in battle)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I know there has already been a post about this but it was 6 months ago back when the game came out. (So I think it comes for another discussion)

    Basically what faction is the weakest in terms of being able to raid and easily take out on open-field battles.

    I am wanting to know so that I may take a castle of something from them as my first province so that I can start my kingdom.

    submitted by /u/PenguPencil
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord on low spec computer

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello this has probably been talked about before but I recently downloaded Bannerlord on my few year old computer. Not sure about the specific specs but ik it's not a potato laptop.

    It's been able to run other high performance games just fine, but it's been trouble running bannerlord without long load screens and laggy battles. The performance tab shows 1300/500 estimated memory usage. I've already optimized the computer to run the game at the highest priority.

    Will the 1300 estimated memory usage go down as the game is more optimized or will I need to get a beefier computer?

    submitted by /u/Mars3112
    [link] [comments]

    Is bannerlord worth it for pvp alone?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    MOUNT & BLADE FRANCHISE SALE on humble bundle check it out and if you are a humble choice subscriber you will save extra money

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    .@TaleWorlds is hiring for an "Unannounced Project" who is ready for another 10 years

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Getting sieged

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I just got my first castle and now I'm being sieged by Lucon's 498 men army. Are reinforcement going to be automatic or do I have to ask for it somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Haatdohg03
    [link] [comments]

    Problems launching With Fire and Sword

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I know it's an older game but I've been having a ton of problems with activating Fire and Sword on steam.

    I've bought the game, when I try to launch the game it says insert my cd key which I do and then it says failure to connect to the server? I've tried the link to the manual but this link doesn't work either.

    Anybody got any solutions for this? I've been on the support forums but can't see an answer and I've googled to my hearts content.

    Look forward to hearing from you guys

    submitted by /u/Measurement-West
    [link] [comments]

    Back playing after 3 months, what did I miss?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I just figured if you guys could tell me whats new lately, is it still a bugfest?

    submitted by /u/EmirHalil
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the game hate me

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Every time I make a save 30 minutes in no matter what I do the ai sends a random army to fight me I can't leave I can't retreat I just finished the first quest start to build a small group 15-22 to fight looters and bandits and some a hole with 110 of the best units always turns up to kill me is this a bug in my game or what this is completely unfair I've made 10 characters in the last few days that lose everything in 2 hours max and become dead saves. (Warband console edition)

    submitted by /u/mrus2166
    [link] [comments]

    1.5.3e what mod works to get Disciplinarian perk from start

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I haven't played in ages and have some free time but all the mods don't seem to work for the current build? Any mods or anyway to get Disciplinarian perk from start?

    submitted by /u/N0TaC0PP
    [link] [comments]

    no cursor in menu and the game has crashed like 3 times

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    in the menu it doesnt show a cursor, its not that its invisible its just that the cursor isnt there, cant click on anything. in the middle of the screen it shows a circle with a dot in the middle which i dont think is normal. ive already tried validating game files, i dont have any mods and i havent messed with the files. also, sometimes the game cr ashes during fights which is incredibly annoying. I cant get a refund because a friend gifted me the game after I paid him $25 and he already owed me $15, also I have 2.7 hours. How do I fix this issue, preferably without reinstalling the game?

    Edit: specs

    nvidia geforce gtx 1660

    amd ryzen 5 3600

    16gb ram

    windows 10

    edit 2: i fixed it... i had a controller laying on the floor plugged in that broke my shit so i unplugged it

    submitted by /u/haloha_x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment