• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Mount & Blade Every 7 days this still runs through my head. Shout out to the Oldlords

    Mount & Blade Every 7 days this still runs through my head. Shout out to the Oldlords


    Every 7 days this still runs through my head. Shout out to the Oldlords

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    don 't know if this was done before, but whatever

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    How to play Sturgia (Sound exists in this)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Mount and Blade Trickshot Guide (Sound On)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    TaleWorlds, why you gotta do my girl Kyria like that

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    There go my plans of courtship.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    So even though my learning limit in steward is 170 I’m already at 200. Isn’t the learning limit supposed to prevent me of passing certain level of skill? I’m confused

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    So Banners... are they ever going to exist lol

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm just checking every few months at this point to see if the perk one step ahead works or if banners are in the game yet xD

    submitted by /u/Conflakes_Strategy
    [link] [comments]

    I found Fili from 'The Hobbit'

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Succession - when a ruler of a faction dies and new leader is to be elected. Can a player be elected and what are the requirements ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    76 days passed and literally no action?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    In my new save currently 76 days passed and all kingdoms are constantly at peace, they just assemble armies, tour a bit and then they just disband it. Only small fry factions like hands, embers etc. are hostile. I do not think any of my mods caused it so is it a bug or did they implement some new function in diplomacy?

    submitted by /u/IncomingATGM
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played Bannerlord since May 21

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I have 50 hours and loved the game but was waiting for bug fixes and new things. I also saw there is a new patch coming. So I was wondering how is the curent state? Should I start now or wait for the new patch? What are the big changes since May?

    submitted by /u/bersauron
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase relations quickly?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    So I executed a few nobles a while back and now have bad relations with everyone, how do I increase relations? I want to be a vassal for the southern empire btw

    submitted by /u/DonkeyDetremony
    [link] [comments]

    Nighttime overworld map is too dark!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Hello, as the title says, my overworld map in warband is too dark. The issue is only happening with mods as I tested it in Floris Expanded and Gekokujo. In native, the map is not too dark during nighttime. Does anyone have any potential solutions and/or has anyone encountered this problem before?

    submitted by /u/Atom10155
    [link] [comments]

    How different is bannerlord from when it was released till now ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hey, I played Bannerlord when it first came out and had a fun time but haven't played it since.I want to do a mount and blade campaign either in warband or bannerlord. I would like to know what we're the new stuff that has been added since launch to help me decide.

    submitted by /u/cat210803
    [link] [comments]

    My vassals joined my party!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    My vassals joined my party!

    Long story short, I'm at war with Khergit Khanate, and one of their lords was besieging one of my castles, as a marshal, I started a campaign, and 2 of my vassals followed me into the siege defense we successfully defended the castle but after the battle, those 2 vassals and all of their forces joined my party! now I have 450 forces while my maximum party size is 150! I ended the campaign and I also waited for a few nights but still, they are not leaving my party! what should I do?

    PS I have no mods and I'm playing native module.

    https://preview.redd.it/kmttiifpg1w51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ee4b3208dc25d3f02c280efa7373e86412d90c18

    https://preview.redd.it/ksmiwfdqg1w51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3d83a780db7c51320a695bb9a40bf07ffd39d0ce

    This is what I see when I enter the party tab!

    submitted by /u/BitTheBitter
    [link] [comments]

    Another nerf for Battania?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    AI in the game will now raise a shield to defend against long-range attacks, and they make the best archers in the game aim longer? In this way, they can't do any real damage at all, because they can only shoot a few arrows before the enemy reaches them, which are likely to be blocked by shields. Why don't they delete all archers so that players won't use archers.

    Any high-level arms should be worth training.

    At least let the longbow deal some damage to the units behind the shield!

    submitted by /u/Thirstyseeker
    [link] [comments]

    Any Landsknecht era mods?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I've looked around but had trouble finding anything except for some mod that seemed to be multiplayer only and the documentation was in Russian so I couldn't understand it.

    submitted by /u/GazSchlaughwe
    [link] [comments]

    I'm retarded please help

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Is there a way to play Bannerlord without Steam?

    I do not like steam, mainly because my computer won't work with it for whatever reason.

    The game runs fine, but just the unending updates, and pain in the ass with re-logging in has my game collecting dust ever since I bought it.

    I just want to play the game I paid $60 for.

    submitted by /u/LongJohnColt
    [link] [comments]

    The garrison got kicked out of the Town.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    "This kingdom decision is not relevant anymore" pop up after clicking on a town vote?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting this bug?

    After having captured a town with my faction on the newest beta i have gotten a bug, where it wont let me or the kingdom recieve the town. The decision will pop up that we can now vote, but the voting will never actually take place because i immediatly get the response "This kingdom decision is not relevant anymore" There is no problems when deciding on castles. It is happening with both Ocs Hall and Car Banseth. And i am playing as sturgia.

    submitted by /u/Nomisking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment