• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade Help i have too much money and im on day 810.

    Mount & Blade Help i have too much money and im on day 810.


    Help i have too much money and im on day 810.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Horrors of war

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    WHY DOES THIS ENTITY EXIST (found in modding tools)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    When you bought Bannerlord the first week it came out and still don't have a PC that can run it.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Prince of Luck

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    D- did i interrupt something?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Another Scene Editor tutorial

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    When you make a pact with the devil, there is always a price. (Highland Warlord Bracers texture crash)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Every time I attack someone, game crash and this error appear. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to close TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe because on steam all the time I see that the game is on. Any advice? I already done re-validating of files, it’s downloaded one file and it’s still happening

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    How to make a horse army ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I am playing as vlandia i dont know how to make a great cavalry army that would fuck evry enemy on the battlefield.

    Any protips how to do it?

    submitted by /u/Hiliktor
    [link] [comments]

    How to become a kingdom if your main quest is already too far?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Ok there's been a lot of questions about how to become a kingdom, but every answer I found requires having the main quest to be done only to a specific stage. After leaving current Kingdom holding fiefs, you can't click the Kingdoms tab as you do not have a Kingdom. Is there any way to create a Kingdom alternatively from the trick with quest?

    submitted by /u/Oberschlesien
    [link] [comments]

    what happened to the parabellum mod?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    wanted to get it but it's now unavailable

    submitted by /u/opmxtcy
    [link] [comments]

    My allies aren't helping?????

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    So I'm the marshal of the sarranids (on Xbox so mods are out the window) and I call campains and go to beseige a castle and no allies show up. Is there any known solution to this or is this just an unfixable bug? There's about 600 troops out front of the castle aswell Edit I have good relation with the Lord's that aren't helping

    submitted by /u/nota_fox_24305
    [link] [comments]

    Go back to Warband Diplomacy mod I thought, it would be stable I thought

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Empire owns google and is pushing propaganda out?????????

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    My money is still the same, i've got a big ass kingdom, my troops have a gread assortment of food (though i think a inv full of bread is better).

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    what to do when mods doesn't work ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    i only played vanilla until recently i tried downloading the " Native Gold Edition " mod , i don't have the game on steam so i just put the extracted mod in the module folder of the game , the mod do show up in the main menu but every time i launch it it shows an error message that it's unable to open certain files

    submitted by /u/jugaiden
    [link] [comments]

    Some players while playing M&B for too long:

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    PS Now

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, so I've just started playing mount and blade 2 on PS now, and I was wondering if it's just the vanilla version or if it comes with any add ons? Since no one really speaks about the vanilla version, idk how much advice I can take on the game from other discussions.

    Also, tips for a beginner?? Need a constant flow of money.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/apex1047
    [link] [comments]

    Always look foward in arena | Sempre olhe para frente na arena

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    ARZAGOS QUEST BUGGED?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Clan tier 4/4, troops 110/100, independent clan and I own my own settlement (2 in fact). Talked to him and I have no option with creating my own kingdom. Am I doing something wrong? I'm new to Mount and Blade

    submitted by /u/Head_Balance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment