• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Mount & Blade The first update for our Bannerlord AWoIaF modification.

    Mount & Blade The first update for our Bannerlord AWoIaF modification.


    The first update for our Bannerlord AWoIaF modification.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    There is only one ladder.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    It was at this moment they knew they fucked up

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Guys remember!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    My sister and wife seem very comfortable with butchering peasants. Also, that axe might be a tad big for a 16 year old girl.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I was poking around XML files and.....we we're doomed from the start.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I 'm not sure if this has been posted before but he is really good imo and I wanted to share it with you people.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    2000 vs 1100 men battle. I'm on the outside with elite all cav army for me to command it to slaughter. This is what the game was made for.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    A few days ago I crafted a sword and called it "First crafted sword". Today I received it as a prize in a tournament.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Warband it is!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    These teenagers nowadays sure have kids early.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Native script warnings and text log disappears .

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Native script warnings and text log disappears .

    I never had such a problem in Warband but in my new playthrough I'm getting a lot of script warnings only after every loot and plunder, honestly I don't care about script warnings but the problem is every time that I get these script warnings text log disappears for a few minutes which is very annoying.

    I have no mods and I'm playing native. btw I tried to verify the integrity of game files in Steam and Steam detected 3 corrupted files and re-downloaded them but still, I'm experiencing script warnings after every plunder. so is it possible that my save files are corrupted ? is there a fix for this or I should start a new game?

    https://preview.redd.it/hhfgf22r22v51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=23a91950084ddacbb8a422f82fa9a4d3eed29a90

    submitted by /u/BitTheBitter
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find camel riders?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Haven't played since release, started a new aserai campaign and a few hours in I can't find any jawwal to capture for camel riders. Was able to get humphrey but can't find any regular camels. Anyone know where I can find camel riders and camels?

    submitted by /u/Super_Kill_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    (Medieval Conquest) Heirs not gaining throne after the death of ruler.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    So basically yesterday I started a new game as a Golden Horde prince. The Khan had two heirs which was myself and another AI prince. Anyways I'm not sure exactly when but I think it was around day 40 that the Khan was slain in combat with Hungary and instead of either the AI prince or my character getting to become Khan our family's titles just changed to regular noble titles and some random lord became Khan and his family princes/princesses.

    Wouldn't even have been that bad if the AI prince had become Khan over me because at least that makes sense. It's just the fact that some totally random unrelated family took over the Khanate automatically without any rebelling or faction splitting after the true Khan died.

    Does anybody he know if this is a bug that happens all the time or if it was a one off? Kind of annoying because you obviously expect to be heir to the ruler when you start a prince play through.

    Another point to add real quick which might be of some relevance is that the lord that took over had Khan in his name but not as a title. I'm not 100% sure about how Mongolian hierarchy and ascension to the throne worked but I'm just assuming that surely one of the two princes should take over instead of some bum fake Khan??

    Any response is appreciated,

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/JediKnightBen
    [link] [comments]

    Mods wont work in bannerlord.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I have watched countless videos on how to make mods work, but when i try to launch they never do. Any help?

    submitted by /u/INeedThingz
    [link] [comments]

    Warband

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I have every fief in the game and even imprisoned king ragnar, but the Nords won't disband. They have no vassals and no castles. I'm on Xbox so I can't mod. I really want the achievement, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/officepizza
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen this dialogue before. After a great battle.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Too much damage??

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    First of all, the game is awesome, I ve read some people that say its bad and not finished, it has some bugs, sure, but has a lot of content, things to do, hours and hours of fun, the combat system is really good, I didnt expect it at all, and I think its original and fun.

    Tons of equipment, you can even create your own sword wich is awesome.

    The army mechanich is brilliant, sieges are amazing. Variety in missions, big map, variety in troop trees.

    While its not officialy finished, I think its a great game, some bugs and graphic gliteches, but still less than ubisoft.

    But I was thinking, doesnt everyone do too much damage? Not only to the player, but to everyone, we re soposed to wear armors, but they still can knock you down really fast, and I can knock them out too fast too. I think it would be better if everyone did a little less damage. Battles would be longer, single fights too, maybe its just me, but I think sometimes it ends too quickly.

    submitted by /u/WillingnessLittle
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a possible way to test the 1.5.4 beta branch on epic games store?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Do headshots on horses exist in warband? Like does it do more damage to hit a horse in the head?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    You can use negative troops to get more guys into a hideout!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Warband - I want to start my own kingdom

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    It's been 543 days in my game.

    I can carry 95 troops with me, I have a big city, a castle and a vilage with me (I'm a vassal of Kingdom of Rhodoks).

    What do I have to do to be able to defeat the king (When I rebel)? Getting more lands and construction those productive enterprises?

    I put one of my heroes to go around and spread my will to become the king of Calradia just now.

    submitted by /u/Schunkk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment