• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade Warband modders making bandits and farmers more stronger than the actual faction units while also "reworking" the combat for "more realistic"

    Mount & Blade Warband modders making bandits and farmers more stronger than the actual faction units while also "reworking" the combat for "more realistic"


    Warband modders making bandits and farmers more stronger than the actual faction units while also "reworking" the combat for "more realistic"

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    After my first battle against looters, they took this pose. I felt extra humiliated to be defeated. ;_;

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Should've gotten a bigger dungeon.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Before the battle

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I just want to swim across the lake and build my own house and retire from all these bloodshed.....

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Is there a mod for Bannerlord that changes daily payment to weekly?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Workshops in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Are they useful? I only got the game yesterday and im wondering if they are as useful as they are in warband

    submitted by /u/Killercobra009
    [link] [comments]

    (Mount and Blade Classic) Does anyone experience this bug where if you take over a city/castle, it doesn't notify you when the decision is made as to who gets the estate?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    lol thankfully i had savegames but yeah i took over a city, asked for it as reward, then wandered off. Is it normal to NOT be notified when the estate is or isn't given to me?. Cuz I walked around the map for several days, the city then suddenly gets a flag planted on it (some lord was given it) without me being notified. I've also ran tests where I just took it, asked for it, held Ctrl + Space to see what happens and yeah occasionally the bug occurs where a flag just appears on it without any notification screen (the one where the king tells you to piss off with 900 denars).

    Is this a common bug? Is there a fix? Will repeating the takeover of the city and just waiting it out enough times get the screen?

    submitted by /u/dragonedeath
    [link] [comments]

    Shaders for 1.5.2

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Looking for some mods or something to play

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I'm basically new to the whole mount and blade world, I'm playing a lot of warband native (I have almost conquered all of calradia) and I was searching something else to play next on warband

    submitted by /u/ghigo31
    [link] [comments]

    (Warband) how do I keep recruited prisoners from leaving?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Do I just put them into my garrison or somethin?

    submitted by /u/Jodo2121
    [link] [comments]

    Mods and Cheat Menu

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hello guys. Ive run into a bit of an issue. Activating the cheat menu and mods seem to cancel each other out. Is there a way around it?

    submitted by /u/Tomerion
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno v1.0 Dreaded One Quest Trouble

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I am playing perisno and got the Dreaded one Quest and I fought his army and won. It is still showing up as a quest but after a little more research there is a shrine that is supposed to appear that isn't there. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/Pederthesecond
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I find With Fire and Sword so boring?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I've only played for 2hrs and haven't touched the game in 6 months, it feels different than Warband there's not as much depth as Warband the game world feels empty. Am I the only one who feels this way about this expansion?

    submitted by /u/DankyMeme7
    [link] [comments]

    How good is this weapon at player level 12 ? (Still mad I forgot to name it)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    what do I do after making some money in tournaments?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    So every bit of advice to do with Warband suggests using tournaments as a way to make a nice amount of money to sustain yourself in the early game as well as to gear yourself up.

    I've done that, I have a company of 60 something rhodoks of various levels of training, some manhunters and a few heroes and.... I'm completely stumped. I don't have enough that I feel comfortable starting shit with other lords, which is a point I know you get to eventually but I don't know how to get there or what my plan should be.

    I'm just... stumped, completely and utterly stumped. So any advice is welcome. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin419
    [link] [comments]

    [Gekokujo] faction relation/mechanics question.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Are you supposed to NOT take Lords prisoners in Gekokujo? Every time I take a Lord prisoner at least 2 other clans declare war on me, even if they're completely neutral to both me and the other clan with no treaties or related family members, and with high relation with their great lords, and no fief in my territory claimed by them. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/TPXairon
    [link] [comments]

    Gekokujo vs Daimyo Which should I choose? What are the differences???

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm new to mount and blade and I'm interested in the Gekokujo mod, but I'm confused as to what version I should Install, Daimyo or Base Gekokujo. Since I'm retarded please spare me from the technical details and just tell me which is better and why, thanks.

    submitted by /u/MkJaFu
    [link] [comments]

    Warband Mods that are still set Calradia but in different eras?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I had this idea of a Blackadder-esque playthrough where I would play the same character in different eras.

    submitted by /u/10-21-4-5
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to make a beard like this?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    How replayable/long is the game right now?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Thinking of getting it. How much replayability does it have? And how long is a first-time campaign?

    EDIT: Thought I posted this on the Bannerlord sub. I meant to be talking about Bannerlord not Warband!

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord, developer console

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    So basically I lost my character due to a bug some time ago and today I tried to remake him using the developer console, as it was implemented some patches ago, but since I haven't played in a while I found that some commands don't work, for example I tried with the crafting.unlock_all_parts and says that command does not exists, my lost character had a lot of smithing level and almost all parts unlocked so for me its boring to do it again from the beginning. Do you know if they changed something with the console and that's why some commands don't work? And if so how could I try to get all the crafting parts again without spending hours and hours smithing?

    submitted by /u/Lohikaarme1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment