• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade The Line in the Sand - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Mount & Blade The Line in the Sand - Star Wars Galactic Campaign


    The Line in the Sand - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Despite an increasingly desperate defence, the Rebel Alliance was forced to flee the planet of Muunilist. The Galactic Empire, seeing its prey on the run, gave chase and engaged the Rebels in a space battle. However, the Rebels managed to defeat the Imperial boarders and escape. This has given the Alliance a surge of hope... and delivered the initiative right into their hands.

    Attempting to bypass Imperial defences at Muunilist and Endor, the Rebellion is launching an assault on Tatooine. For the Imperial Garrison stationed there, why the Rebels are attacking Tatooine is anyone's guess but they plan to give the Rebellion a warm welcome to this desert planet. Every Imperial there is concerned about the Hutts, and the thought of cooperation between the Rebellion and the Hutts is enough to make a Stormrooper sick to his stomach. For the Rebellion, victory here would bring them just that much closer to a strike on the Death Star - plus, having a major source of smugglers to recruit from is always nice. Both sides expect an intense fight in the sand.

    In Meta Terms

    Welcome to the Sixth Galactic Campaign! This battle will see the Rebellion attempt to liberate Tatooine in a series of battles.

    The event will be fought on a series of conquest maps, where teams must fight for a variety of conquest points (or command posts, if you will). The first team to control 2 out of the 3 maps will be victorious. If the Rebellion can successfully defeat the Imperial Garrison, they will claim the planet.

    To join the event, just join the server! There are no sign-ups required, and while it is recommended to join voice chat for bants and vague tactics, it isn't required.


    Getting Involved in the Campaign

    Be sure to join our community Discord, where you'll be able to proclaim your allegiance to the Rebellion or Empire, which will allow you to plan your strikes against the opposing faction with fellow members.

    Subsequent planets will be attacked based on voting happening on our community Discord. Be sure to join and select a faction role to decide the course of the war for the galaxy.

    Feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments.

    Server Info


    Donating to the Galactic Campaign

    The Galactic Campaign server is the same used for the Calradic Campaign, Mod Night, and all other associated events provided by the /r/mountandblade subreddit, ran entirely on a donation basis as we have for nearly five years. We have a Patreon that you can put in a monthly or one time amount to contribute. There are multiple reward tiers with more coming, and with a larger pool of money we can prepare for the expected high server costs of Bannerlord.

    submitted by /u/RookishKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Finding new things in M&B Warband

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Every time I play Warband. I swear I find some new little detail, or new piece of clothing in this game. Like today and the few other days I've found new items in the armorer, like a pelt coat. I've played this game since it came out and I don't think I've ever really seen that before. Maybe I've just never payed much attention to it. But every time I come back to this game I always see something I've never seen before. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Tuckyaboimahson
    [link] [comments]

    In multiplayer (Warband), what counts capturing the castle in Siege mode?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Just downloaded this game on Gamepass, and really like the Siege mode and defending/attacking the castle.

    However, I have no idea how to actually "win" as the attackers/how to "capture" the castle?

    Is it just getting enough of your team in the castle? Something else?

    Sorry for such a basic question.

    submitted by /u/MasonTwo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a lot of fun on my first run and I wanted to share it with someone

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I'm currently on day 650 of my first Warband run. I fell in love with the game, but I still have a lot to learn. I guess I just wanted to share my first experience.

    Few days into new game, I realized that a good relationship with some lords could be useful in the future. I had the perfect chance: Count Delinard had been captured by the Khergits and was spending his forced vacation in Unuzdaq Castle. At the time, I didn't even know what "renown" meant, so I had no problems sneaking in. I had spent a few hours in the arena, so I managed to complete the prison break.

    I decided to stick with Count Delinard, and I improved my relationship with him. I joined the Swadian army, first as mercenary and then as vassal. I got used to Count Haringoth's bad temper, but I got on his good side after following him for a while during the campaigns he lead as marshal. During the war, I strengthened my bond with Count Despin. After a classic feast "Butterking style" I met lady Sonadel, and decided to woo her. Much to my surprise, I learnt she was Count Despin's sister, meaning that he would become my family.

    The war did not stop, of course: fighting countless battles I obtained Reyvadin from King Harlaus, my first town. After this success, I got permission from count Grainwad to marry his daughter, lady Sonadel. I was happy: I had a flourishing city, a lovely wife and my brothers in arms.

    But I realized that to keep safe my fiefs and those people I held dear, I needed to stop the war: the only way I saw was to conquer the whole Calradia. That's what I did: I spent a long time besieging Rhodoks cities and chasing Khergits horsemen. I met another reliable swadian lord, Count Ryis. He was with me during most battles, with his huge double handed sword and that peculiar helmet.

    After 450 days, we managed to conquer the last Sarrandir city and hunt down the last Rhodok count. Calradia was completely under Swadian control. But at that point, I noticed that the lord of Uxhal was no longer Delinard, but one of the Sarrandir Emirs that I defeated few weeks earlier! To my horror, the Butterking had accused of treason and exiled most swadian counts, including Delinard, Despin and Haringoth.

    That's when I decided to rebel: I asked to be released from my oath and started conquering the cities of the Nords. I made Matheld a lady by giving her a fief and I welcomed to my court Count Ryis and Count Grainwad, starting a war against the huge Swadian empire that I helped build.

    That's where I am right now: I'm sure most players have better stories, but this is my first one, and I feel it's special to me... That's why I wanted to share it with someone that could understand my hype 😁

    submitted by /u/Supernova_guy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best weapon in war and and why is it the Heavy Morning star?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Sultan Hakim is a dumbass

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I kicked his ass until his faction has only one castle left with a pathetic garrison full of injured lords. I decide to give him one last chance to make peace and he says "I do not see it being in my current interest to make peace." Wat. Your literally on your last legs.

    submitted by /u/nerdyboyvirgin
    [link] [comments]

    Steam discussions down?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Hi all

    Is it me? Discussions are locked maybe? can only see two pinned threads.

    Discussions in steam for mount and blade 2 seem to have disappeared

    Maybe its always been like this?

    submitted by /u/thechase22
    [link] [comments]

    I need a remove hideout party limit mod that doesn't crash the game when I boot it up

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Since the game was released, I have been using this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/35?tab=description) which allowed me to attack bandit hideouts with my entire party.

    But lately, because of the updates to the game, the mod forces the game to crash whenever I boot it (even in safe mode). Last time this issue occured, I uninstalled and then reinstalled both game & mod but don't want to do it again. So if anyone can suggest something, I'll be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/Khoorius
    [link] [comments]

    where is my wife

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    So I just got married in Bannerlord and it says my wife is "HOLDING" in the clan info screen. I haven't been able to find any solutions online, anybody know what I can do?

    EDIT: ok I got her by assigning her as the governor of one of my fiefs and then unassigning her and there she was! I'm gonna leave this up in case anyone else has this problem

    submitted by /u/Fuzzy_hammock457
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing and enjoying Bannerlord for a bit, was thinking about getting Warband on PC. I already have Warband on my Xbox, but I wanna play around with mods. Is it worth buying the PC version for the addition of mods alone? And what is your personal favorite mod?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Does anybody else have blue snow?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Map Marker not showing up

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I have played for a while and I have always used the little marking icon whenever you click on the map to tell where exactly my troops were going but recently it just doesn't show up my troops go there but there is no marker. I have reset the game and tried reloading nothing

    submitted by /u/Jokes-exe
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Help

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    So I tried downloading bannerlord tweaks and modlib to use and it kept crashing my game. I could load into the game, move around for about 2 seconds on the map then it would crash. I tried using the mods through vortex, didn't work. Tried manually doanloading it, same exact thing happened. Not sure what to do. Got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Willyg16
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody like crush-throughs?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Being one-shotted from full health seems excessive. I got the block right, didn't I? Shouldn't there be some kind of damage mitigation factored in there since my weapon stole some of your momentum?

    submitted by /u/skillywilson
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to arrange a marriage between my brother and a lady (daughter of Ingalther). He said that I should speak to her before marriage. There is no dialogue option about them marrying. Why?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Yo dawg, how different is Bannerlord now?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Played at release and loved it but I put it down for awhile waiting for updates. Thinking about picking back up again and wondering how much better/different the game is now since it's release?

    submitted by /u/geekLyrical
    [link] [comments]

    How to get my nobles back in bannerlord?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I've found literally nothing about this online, and I have no idea if I'm just completely clueless or not. How do I get my captured subjects back? Can I ransom them and if so, how?

    submitted by /u/Ateyidot69
    [link] [comments]

    This is not how this should work

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What do you feel when you kill looters

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Honestly, i feel ashamed of myself. Those poor looters without any proper equipment tries to overcome all the diffuculties in calradia yet they are beign questioned. Mostly they have some food and that is it, have you ever seen them raiding villages? nope, that was in warband they are different now ( or should i say "they were different back then" )

    But what we do is pure feudalism, we want them to be our slaves! we call ourselves lords yet we cannot support people of calradia and they have a hard choice. Be a looter or starve to death. My lords, The time has come, calradia must change!

    submitted by /u/matrixus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment