• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Mount & Blade Village Elder: That guy over there is kinda sus

    Mount & Blade Village Elder: That guy over there is kinda sus


    Village Elder: That guy over there is kinda sus

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    It's 4:00 am now in my country and I just finished making this...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Is she trying to tell me something?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    N O S I M P I N G

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Recently got the game, and honestly I adore it. It took a lot of problems I had with warband and fixed them. While it may have its own problems it’s still an amazing game. I only have one big problem. How the f*ck do I Siege a castle effectively. It takes twenty years to build any siege equipment.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I wanted peace but King Yaroglek is one salty old man

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Warband on console

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    So unfortunately my only available platform is Xbox and just want to know what you think of its functionality as a port and also how the games aged? I'm probably going to take the risk and get it since I've wanted it to play the series for awhile but never had the chance, unless I shouldn't

    submitted by /u/Professional-Hold938
    [link] [comments]

    So I managed to rescue 21 mountain bandirs from the custody of some Sarranid Lord. What can I do with these guys?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Can't find commanders even though I'm paying for them

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I've just taken over Rzhev, got a good garrison and all the commanders. I have to pay these guys but when I go to the town center the commander doesn't come up. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/carkyshark
    [link] [comments]

    Any fun cheats to spice up my Xbox 1 Mount and Blade Warband experience?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I have conquered Calradia twice (male/female) and I am debating whether or not to get the PC version of the game, so lemme know if you have cheats for either version.

    submitted by /u/InnerHuman628
    [link] [comments]

    We both know one of us will join them today.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Why does the modding scene seem so stale?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I'm brand new to the game, loving it so far. Went to download some mods and noticed that the scene seems really stale.

    A huge amount of the top endorsed mods aren't updated to the current patch and the comment sections haven't had any posts for months. It's rare to find an active mod on there.

    Even some of the ones that work just have someone post in the comments "confirmed working for current patch" with no word from the creator or anyone else.

    Feels like a ghost town.

    On top of that the mods feel really limited in scope, absolutely no mods that add new armor or weapon models? No textures?

    The game came out in March right? What gives?

    submitted by /u/ConstantSignal
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play multiplayer without anti cheat but don’t know how to download anti cheat?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I downloaded mount and blade again recently after not playing for a while and I wanted to try multiplayer.

    When I loaded it using the beta branch i couldn't log in, so i tried with 1.5.1 and was able to log in but it wouldn't let me click on quick play or clan matches saying "you have to be the leader of your party and all players in your party must be the same clan as you" even though I'm not in a party

    I could click custom game but the only option was team deathmatch and when I click that it says "couldn't join custom game not all players are running the game with Anti-cheat"

    So do I need anti cheat to fix this? And if so how do I install it?

    submitted by /u/hacksaw3000
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get help trying to install mods pt. 2 (Picture of the message that pops up)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Anyone knows how to fix the CTD for Viking Conquest ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    So it's not secret that this shithole of a DLC has received tons of problems, and it was only defended by the avid fanboys and I really got to experience it unfortunately but seriously ctd's are a serious problem. PC is a gaming laptop bought 3 months ago and the limiter is for 250 vs 250. Nothing above 300. Anyone knows a cause ?

    submitted by /u/Optyck48
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get help trying to install mods

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I used to play with mods till my game stopped working. Anyways, I tried installing mods through Vortex but now when I try to load into a game it crashes does this have something to do with it? If so how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/ThickDaddyAlex
    [link] [comments]

    You shouldn't have poisoned my husband, FATHER!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Console problems

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I play on xbox, every day theres typically 1 full 64 siege game happening daily, but no matter whether its east or west U.S most of the lobby sits in spawn taking slashes at any teammate possible. I know these ppl think their trolling or something, but its just fucking stupid theres 1 server so i can't change, but since chivalry is off the store nowadays theres no games like this one. If you do this on servers theres a special place in hell for you

    submitted by /u/Xlayup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment