• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Mount & Blade Imagine being done in by a bunch of starving peasants

    Mount & Blade Imagine being done in by a bunch of starving peasants


    Imagine being done in by a bunch of starving peasants

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    The tavern wench is uh...really something else.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk info website for 1.5.0 and 1.5.1

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    bannerlordperks.com

    Hey all, some updates on perks for 1.5.0 and 1.5.1. Some of you might have noticed that I finally got around to updating for 1.5.0 a few days ago. I also just added details on 1.5.1 about an hour ago.

    These two updates saw Athletics finished up, Riding complete except for a few bugs; additionally, Bow, Crossbow, and Throwing have some non-combat effects implemented. Most of the new perks (the parts that have been mentioned in patch notes) are functioning correctly, but not quite all.

    In addition to investigating those 5 skills, I went back and checked some bugs/unimplemented perks in One-Handed, Two-Handed, and Polearm to make sure they hadn't been fixed/implemented (Most haven't). I also have updated Trade: Appraiser/Whole Seller and Leadership: Ultimate Leadership 1+2 perks based on other players' feedback.

    For 1.5.1, I've also added a new "bug badge" to perks that have technical errors in their implementation (not just unimplemented parts). Hovering over/tapping the bug badge will show technical details on what went wrong in the implementation of that perk. My hope is that this will prevent confusion in other players' discussions and any devs who may happen to look at the site (and it helps me when I go back and check if it is still bugged!) For examples, check out the Riding and Polearm perks like Riding: Sagittarius.

    You may notice that some of the new perks have icons in game, but are still a lock icon on the site. Unfortunately, in 1.5.0 TaleWorlds moved their icon files from normal image files into a hidden proprietary format that I can't decode. If any modders out there know where to find the perk images in new releases, let me know! In the future I may scrape the images by taking screenshots, but this is a lot of work and will not look as good.

    On a more technical side: some of you probably noticed this site went down a lot in the past. I finally got a UPS, so my semi-frequent power outages won't cause a 3 day downtime if I happen to be away from home! I've also set up HTTPS redirecting, so you won't have to type it manually to see that nice little lock icon in your browser.

    As always, if you notice any discrepancies, let me know in these comments or on the website feedback!

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    King Ragnar the chav

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    My character is just really really good at holding his breath

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So "late august" has come and gone, where are those modding tools!?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Winter is being harsh, we gotta try and grow some fellow townsfolk

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Finally! A decent new hairstyle was relea- ....Oh

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    you're goddamn right

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Haven't played since week 2 off launch, is this funny thing fixed yet?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Super-Yaroglek!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Do you guys want to hear something lame?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    So i had almost 500 men and i decided to go learn to read and when i did, i got stuck becuase the game wont let you leave and my army suffered destruction and i lost almost 200 men and then after when i tried to race to a town, i lost more men then too. Please try and get as much food as you can before learning to read in viking conguest. So frustrating, i lost almost 20+ Norse nobles. So fu***ing stupid! Ughhhh!

    submitted by /u/arrriah
    [link] [comments]

    Defeat another faction with their King as a hostage?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, So I read somewhere that if you defeat a lord and take him prisoner and then defeat the faction that lord belongs to, that lord will forever be your prisoner. Regardless of whether or not that's true it got me thinking. If I defeated another king and held them prisoner, would they remain my captive forever if I immediately defeat their faction after?

    As of now, KingYargolek (spelling?) has two towns left and their associated villages. I really want to capture him and keep him as my permanent trophy lol. Anyway that will happen or will he just 'escape' my party or dungeon after his kingdom is officially defeated?

    submitted by /u/Potent_Cat-Bread
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a list of immersion/realism mods?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Been wanting to get back into the game, but I've seen a lot of posts where people are using new formations, flying banners, etc., and was hoping I could get some suggestions.

    submitted by /u/jdlsharkman
    [link] [comments]

    Help PLZ also is anyone else having this issue

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Help PLZ also is anyone else having this issue

    I had to use the snipping tool but this is from my game. I got this yesterday too and reinstalled the game. Advice?

    https://preview.redd.it/es91yt8m7xk51.png?width=1487&format=png&auto=webp&s=80179ab43570bfff7d4269caa256053b838fcca8

    submitted by /u/MalHoliday
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently if bannerlord takes the same amount of time to be released on consoles as warband did then we will have bannerlord released on consoles in the year 2026

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Mount and blade warband was released 2010 Console version was released 2016
    Which is obviously 6 year difference

    Bannerlord's release was 2020 Therefore if it follows the same time length (I am guessing it wont) Bannerlord console edition will release in 2026 (by that time the ps6 will probably of been announced)

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen this error before? How do I fix it?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    So in the campaign on mount and blade

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I've been playing for awhile but I still haven't got a good horse so what horse is the best armored horse because I need one that won't die

    submitted by /u/8boybit
    [link] [comments]

    I've never seen this before, and I'm playing on Native. When I clicked on the Outlaws link, it sent me to factions but Outlaws wasn't listed. When I clicked on the lord's name, it said he left the realm. Has anyone else seen this before?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Need advice, what are my options?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Playing with Floris Expanded and 101% difficulty. Exactly 500 days in, Rhodok and Nord become superpower with 50+ centers each, and Swadia is gone. Vassal of Rhodok, got myself praven, tevarin castle, (most western castle near praven) and a village. Have 700+ men on garrison, mostly t4 rhodok crossbowmen and swadian ecuyers with dozen t5+ units. Have lands and enterprises in almost every town, so denar isn't an issue.

    If I defect Rhodok and start my own kingdom now, what are my chances? rtr at 48 and honour at 64. Relations with lords arent good, with most only at 20 and the highest at 41. I'm thinking about sabotaging Rhodok from inside to stop the expansion, but I'm worried it would make Nord even stronger.

    I never good at thinking strategy and at lost right now, so what are my options?

    submitted by /u/iangauss
    [link] [comments]

    How do i joust

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I just dont get how to do jousting tournaments in mount and blade i just cant get the speed i need to do damage

    submitted by /u/reee9
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the horse 3rd down have a red border on it? Can’t work it out? Is this something to do with price!?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Anyone been able to play with 1000 units?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to play the game without major frame loss when maxing out the battle size? If so can you list your specs? I'm planning on pairing a 3600x with a 1650 super and the only video I've been able to find says that above 500 units the game isn't playable, but that was like 4 months back.

    submitted by /u/WebbedPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment