• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Mount & Blade Been a rough 3 days since I got Warband on Xbox Game Pass.

    Mount & Blade Been a rough 3 days since I got Warband on Xbox Game Pass.


    Been a rough 3 days since I got Warband on Xbox Game Pass.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Can't even have a decent grip in Calradia.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Ah yes, two lines

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Tournament T-Bag :)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Is there some benefit from keeping lords prisoners and not selling them

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I always accept the offer when it comes but is the other option better in some way

    submitted by /u/Novissimo38
    [link] [comments]

    I executed every Battanian lord in the game to get their fiefs but four 20 year old girls are hiding in Marunath and they never leave thus I can't destroy the remaining 3 Battanian clans.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/DarthSandTheWise
    [link] [comments]

    I've been using the Parthian shot without knowing it

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Ah yes other than the renown Fian , Battanian were also known to have the fierce V̶̬̳̗̩̖̭̲̘̹̗̬̎̃̄̂͌͑̈̊͆̀̽̚͝ ̷̨̖̼̪̮̮͚̩̬͖͛̆͒́̌̆̔̑̅͑͘͜ͅȮ̵̡̳͔̭̭͍̠̝̞̳̈̿́̃̀̅͝ ̶̨͓̱̺̼͚̣̱̺̹͖͍͐͂͛̒͛̅͐͒̍̍̑̕̕Ḭ̴̺̺̘̫͔̫̘̟̀̉͆̀̌̈́̎ ̴̛̟͔̭̘̬̙͊̀̾̐͆͆͋̀̀́͝D̷͇̟̜̅̋̿̃̑̀̔̀̒ oathsworn

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    The Bannerlord Co-Op Team is looking for devs!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Must have one or more of these skills:
    - C# Reflection
    - Automated Game Testing
    - Networking

    Requirements:
    - 6+ Hours of Weekly Time
    - GitHub
    - Good Coding Practices

    It would be a bonus if you have experience with:
    - Harmony
    - Open source projects

    Apply or Track Progress: https://discord.gg/VXqGyT8
    See a video covering the project: https://youtu.be/wmec8haMofc GitHub: https://github.com/Bannerlord-Coop-Team/BannerlordCoop

    submitted by /u/Spartan3663
    [link] [comments]

    He Brought a Bow to a Gun Fight, And a Tear to My Eye. o7

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Floris Evolved AI Aggression OP?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I am around day 100 and the swadians have been eaten up mostly by rhodoks (wut they use to always suck?) And saranid sultanate are also close to losing to the rhodols after losing shariz and that town starting with D

    I want to make my own kingdom but fear rhodocks will become to powerful XD is it always like this?

    submitted by /u/Nicky6Fingers
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best army composition in your experience to take castles/cities in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    As title says, are there any known troops from the factions that just clean house when it comes to besieging cities and castles?

    submitted by /u/HalPal78
    [link] [comments]

    Any other mods with lance recruitment?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Are there any other mods except Medieval Conquests, Anno Domini and Hispania 1200, that use the lance recruitment system?

    submitted by /u/Krabice
    [link] [comments]

    How do people get so far in this game?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    As much as I love this game how do people make it so far in their campaigns. I have about 300 hours and my longest campaign I'm only like 40 years old on my original character. I saw a post of a guy on his third generation. What the hell!

    submitted by /u/SkyrimGuy1029
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble launching the game?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I can open the game by going into the folders and manually running Bannerlord's exe file, but whenever I open the game through Steam, the horse icon appears but in a few seconds it disappears and the game never opens.

    I have tried uninstalling all mods, reinstalling the game, reinstalling the software dependencies like c++ redistributable and the .net stuff, deleting past saves and Cloud saves, disabling overlays and antivirus, and am now trying to just delete all Bannerlord files from my computer and reinstalling it.

    Has anyone else experienced this? I can not even get to the screen where I have the option to turn off mods. I have also uninstalled Vortex so I don't think that is the cause of the problem.

    submitted by /u/2ndthrowawaywhoooo
    [link] [comments]

    I get this error whenever I join tdm_004a (Nord Town) custom team deathmatch server. I verified tne game files but it's still same. I'm having this problem for the past week

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    How do you even die in this game?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game. I've seen companions die already, but my character always survives. I don't mean to have it super realistic with only one chance, but there were some battles where I should've definitely died for good lol but got captured instead.

    Is it a known issue or is this how the game is meant to be? Either way I love it!

    submitted by /u/Dr_Gonzo__
    [link] [comments]

    If your horse can't strafe, start fast or drift using E button...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    ...you've probably reassigned E as Interact button and your Kick / Bash hotkey to the different key (e.g. F). Use that one instead of E.

    submitted by /u/Prike_Exzo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about taking down the enemy lord

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    If you take out the enemy lord does that cause any effects on their army. I've heard that it might cause the army to run faster. But i also recently heard taking them out the arm just charges and becomes uncoordinated. Anyone know if theres any truth to either of these?

    submitted by /u/Wangpasta
    [link] [comments]

    Gekokujo trade goods base values

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm playing the Gekokujo mod for WB and trying to trade.

    Anyone know where I can find the true value of all in mod items, either online or in the game files?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/AlexanderSilver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment