• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Mount & Blade I didn’t even know that this could happen

    Mount & Blade I didn’t even know that this could happen


    I didn’t even know that this could happen

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    When you capture a lord for ransom

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    We can all agree this is a vibe

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I destroyed all of the Battanian clans in the game but I didn't get their fiefs, please help!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    ♪ Just two guys, chilling on the toilet. ♪

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Swadian Knights Recruitment Poster

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    meanwhile at the tavern

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    After playing, there is a file missing after verifying integrity all the time

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Ill do verify file integrity on steam for bannerlord. It finds 1, i check it again, says all good. Then when im done playing the game for the day ill do verify file integrity and it finds 1, check again and then says all good.

    Basically, every time after playing there is a file missing when verifying integrity. Anyone know whats going on?

    submitted by /u/Ordrum
    [link] [comments]

    Celestria, The Crimson Blade: of The Celestial Empire (Short Film)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    L’agile still worth playing?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I've been a console peasant for awhile and thoroughly enjoyed Warband as limited as it was on console.

    However I'm just about to finish building my PC so I was curious if there's any major mods I should definitely play but first and foremost does anybody know whether the Napoleonic wars era mod L'agile is still worth playing in 2020? I'm a huge Napoleonic era nerd.

    Also secondly but almost as important should I also buy Bannerlord bundled with Warband or wait?

    submitted by /u/sir-fucksalot
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have suggestions for mods that enhances graphics?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    My vassal flags not showing up properly

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    My vassal flags not showing up properly

    Hey guys, as the title says, I convinced my vassal to join me, but his flag and Epicrotea, which I granted to him, haven't changed. It's Joron from the Souther Empire, so he should have an eagle on my background, ironically this worked on a previous save, 1.4.2. I think. Any advice? Any way to fix this, has anyone ever encountered this? I tried the KindgomColors mod, but that simply crashed.

    https://preview.redd.it/rmf97r6ft5l51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=74b808da60320da2ea09acaec7892ba29c5b2e9c

    https://preview.redd.it/erqmm37ft5l51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e8f4cc5ead1d7056147aa93fa154a679ba6a2f75

    submitted by /u/Historian22Latvia
    [link] [comments]

    Trading bug?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hey I wanted to see if anyone else has came across this problem I am having. Both my shops and caravans don't make or lose money. I even created a new game and saved, closed the game and re loaded. I only lose my daily party wage.

    submitted by /u/TheSlotter
    [link] [comments]

    Anno Domini 1257

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Hey what are the key differences between the normal 1.13 version and the enhanced edition? is it worth the download if i already have 1.13?

    submitted by /u/CasualGerman
    [link] [comments]

    VC Norse-Irish Pagan Conquest of Ireland

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    While most of the community is too mad about M&B2, I was thinking of a new run in Viking Conquest with the ambitious goal of conquering the entirety of Ireland... while totally and utterly ignoring the main island.

    So that's what I got: 1) Ireland is usually the last to actually being conquered by the player and therefore has lots of high tier mounted troops by that time - hard to defend from quick sieges, hard to pursue; 2) Dubh Linn is one of the easiest pickings early game since Irish lords hate the Viking guts of Laithlind and will eventually siege it, leaving the city vulnerable for some short time afterwards. If you invest money not in manufactures but in ships early game, with the bit of luck you can easily conquer it with mercs alone, assaulting from the sea. Pretty much the same goes for several other cities in England, but they are either less likely to be plundered early game or lack the sea access; 3) High-tier Irish have the best throwing troops, best cavalry and deal overwhelming damage with their huge swords and axes. This makes them the best field army material. However, if you spice them up with Norse heavy troops for sieges, they should become perfect; 4) Some Irish settlements and lords tend to be Pagan for whatever reason. I wonder if Irish soldiers would count as Pagan then?

    The only two reasons to visit mainland are: 1) Dorestad trade rout. Which IS profitable but wool can be amassed in the Ireland as well, and with your own ships you'd probably make more profitable runs across the sea fighting Vikings and earning good loot and fame; 2) manufactures. But let's be honest, they actually start to be profitable in a matter of several months at best. Saving money instead of building 3-4 additional manufactures gets you and oakwood busse. That boi can be turned into money and power pretty quickly.

    So what do you think of this plan, fellow gamers? And allow me to politely remind you that if you don't like it, I will drink from your skulls.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Prometeus
    [link] [comments]

    King yaroglek the chav

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    (Warband, PS4) How can I support a Claimant as Monarch?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    As per the title, I am trying to support Lady Isolla of Suno but she refuses to take my oath as I am a 'monarch in my own right'. I recently rebelled against King Ragnar and have two towns to my name as a result. I was prepared to give these up as a 'home base' to work out of as part of the rebellion with Lady Isolla.

    Will it work if I swear allegiance to a different Monarch and then immediately ask to be released from my oath? Will this cost me my fiefs?

    submitted by /u/OneFreeGordon
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible Balance in Captain Mode Now

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    Captain mode has had its ups and downs throughout early access, but for the most part, it has actually been a pretty enjoyable and well-implemented multiplayer mode. There have been some strategies that simply aren't workable, but generally, you could run a fairly interesting mix of unit compositions and have a reasonable shot at winning the round with good coordination as a team. As a Warband Single Player fan, this was a pleasant surprise as I really had no expectations for Bannerlord's multiplayer.

    I took a break from Bannerlord for about a month and just came back to the game after the most recent big patch. After giving it a go for a few rounds I quickly realized that the changes made to ranged weapons have absolutely gutted Captain mode. If you're unsure to what I'm referring, archers and ranged in general now take twice as long to ready their wepon for firing.

    Even on the most open maps and with strong team coordination, archers/ranged can no longer even come close to being an effective counter to unshielded shock (2-hander) infantry.

    A two handed unit can charge across an open field at a unit of light archers, and only lose maybe three or four of their number before reaching melee distance and wiping the archers. This makes absolutely no sense, and completely destroys any semblance of balance that exists in the mode.

    Shock infantry were already very powerful, and it was never a surprise that the faction with the weakest shock infantry, Battania, was always the hardest to win as. However, there were still some effective combos as Battania that could be played, and they relied, naturally, on the strength of Battania's light archer unit and strong shield infantry. There is no combo now that works for Battania when facing 2 handers, and really there are no combos for any faction that are effective anymore other than "bring more 2 handers than the opponent." I'm honestly not sure that if you just f1 f3'd as, say, a team of all Aserai Guards, there'd be any way for a skilled Battania team to win on any map.

    Is anyone else upset at Captain mode being killed with this recent change?

    Before the Single Player crowd chimes in, I love single player, and agree it should be the Development team's focus. I don't think entirely ignoring the effects of gameplay mechanic changes has on multiplayer makes sense either though.

    submitted by /u/Herakleios
    [link] [comments]

    Game wont launch (Steam)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    [SOLVED] Delete rgl_config.txt on /documents/mount&bladewarband folder. Also, try unsuscribing from all mods on workshop

    Please, i need help, i used to play this game a lot but now when i want to launch it it goes from -play- -stop- -play- (i dont know if you get what i mean). The thing is that the game wont launch and i dont even get an error window. I tried changing compatibility to windows 7, uninstall, deleting the registry folder, but nothing changed. If someone know how to fix this please help.

    BTW: it seems that it is the only game with a problem, i launched Smite and Deadside perfectly

    submitted by /u/zanitoo
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Captain Mode + Campaign

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I think this would be really fun and it seems like it would be pretty easy to implement (I don't know I'm not a programmer)

    submitted by /u/Flameing74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment