• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Mount & Blade I just ended a war I couldn't win by giving my enemy a rusty axe and requesting 50k dinars?

    Mount & Blade I just ended a war I couldn't win by giving my enemy a rusty axe and requesting 50k dinars?


    I just ended a war I couldn't win by giving my enemy a rusty axe and requesting 50k dinars?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Guessing this is some kind of bug? The only mod I have installed is BannerPaste, and I don't have cheats enabled. For some reason, this one rusty axe in my inventory would make them accept peace and allow me to request exactly 48k dinars - no more than that or they would decline. I just summed it up to some monty python sketch where they pretended it was some holy axe lol

    Edit: didn't expect this post to become popular. I have a save before I sold the axe to them, when I get home I'll do a video of this magical war ending axe

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    Found out you can bring more than 10 units to a hideout by adding 1 to a unit stack, then hold ctrl or shift and hit the remove button to make the total negative

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    When your brother grows up... so proud

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Problem with wars in bannerlord

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    This is probably gonna be trash but im gonna do it anyways. Wars in warband were long, bloody conflicts where many battles were fought but the front rarely moved. The sieges were long affairs that took many days and weeks to prepare and execute This is accurate to the time period. Wars in bannerlord are the opposite. They seem more like blitzkrieg rather than medival warfare. Cities are constantly being taken over and fought back. Armies are being assembled in a matter of a day. Losing one battle can doom one side to lose. This makes the endgame unplayable because 2 or 3 factions take over the whole map by the time you can establish a kingdom. It also seems that the aserai, vlandians and kuzaits always make it to the endgame, while all other factions collapse. The wars in bannerlord need a big revamp otherwise the endgame will just be a big, pointless grind for those who create their own kingdom

    submitted by /u/conone06
    [link] [comments]

    Engineers engineering skill is not used in sieges

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I found a companion with a engineering skill of 80 and set it to engineer in my the clan window. But when I build my siege camp or siege weapons MY skill is used and moving up. Is this a known issue? Can I do something about it?

    submitted by /u/jonalexin
    [link] [comments]

    Sry I didn't crop it

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    hide spear in the back

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    there is a mod or something to do that?? the spears in the back, magically staying there look very weird to me, i prefer a magical appear in the hands of the soldiers like pikes in some mods of warband.

    submitted by /u/diazmanu03
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord 2 Cashflow.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Any Tips with 1.5 + Beta, to make good cash-flow? Passive income is preferred.

    Ta Reddit

    submitted by /u/charasmatic_bloke
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Review - Worth Buying/Playing? - PC - SpartanSteve - Let me know what you think of the review!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [MODDING] - Making Virake's face mod compatible with Brytenwalda Repolished?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I recently got back into this amazing mod after a long hiatus and I'd forgotten just how god awful the faces are (and how terrible I am at this game).

    Would it be possible for somebody to post a step-by-step guide, or a link to such a guide, on how to make Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer Compilation compatible with Brytenwalda Repolished?

    I've been scouring age-old threads and mod comment sections for hours now and still can't seem to find anything so, at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TurmutHoer
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Help with Companion turned Lord's Army.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I waited until the red wedding event for me to become king of an independent faction. I conquered all fiefs beyond the wall and eliminated the free folk. By the time I got north the nights watch had lost one castle to the free folk which i eventually made mine. I made Syrio Forel and brienne of tarth lords. to my surprise they kept training wildling and nights watch armies. in the lords relation tab it lists them as wilding and nights watch lords. How do i change this ?

    submitted by /u/BatSaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Party morale lowering for no reason?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    This usually happens when I become a lord or king of a country and for no apparent reason, my party morale just keeps dropping no matter if I'm battling daily and winning consistently.

    My inventory has plenty of food and in variety and the general events are good too.

    So why the hell is my party morale dropping? This even happens in mods.

    submitted by /u/DankyMeme7
    [link] [comments]

    Last faction just doesn't wanna give up

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I'm a proud vassal of Rhodok and my faction has conquered all Calradia, the last fief we took was Sungetche Castle held by the Khergits. Their lords defected or went exile soon after that followed by Sanjar Khan himself. Knowing the Khergits has been defeated I just waited in my town waiting for the "Khergit Khanate is no more" notification only to find nothing but declaration of peace between the 2 kingdoms. I waited for like a year game time and still nothing. When I checked the notes Khergits still have 3 lords but the khan is gone long ago. When I tried to convince King Graveth to declare war on the last opponent kingdom he just doesn't wanna. Then I tried to persuade the last standing lords and they also don't want to. I tried to pump up my relations with them and still no. Now Rhodok lords went exile one by one and Graveth took all the fiefs they left for himself and those 3 stubborn lords just doesn't wanna give up. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ponoev
    [link] [comments]

    What Happened to Sturgian Towns?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    It seems that all the Sturgian towns in all of my saves have changed to that terrible city layout. All towns that used to be the massive keep on the hill and the docks down below with the guy who spilled his cabbages have changed to the awful layout where even level 3 walls look horrible and half of the city is covered with wooden stakes outside of it. Is anyone else experiencing this? I didn't notice anything in the patch notes (I just updated to the latest beta today). I don't understand why they'd remove literally the best town layout in the game so i'm convinced it must just be something on my side. For reference, Balgard, Varnapool and I think Varcheg are examples of cities that have been re-skinned.

    submitted by /u/TheAmbitiousSquash
    [link] [comments]

    Convincing vassals to join me

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Vanilla warband. Is it possible to reduce a vassals relationship with their ruler so that they will be more likely to join me? Also, if i take all the land from a kingdom, will the vassals of that kingdom just disappear from the game? There is a vassal from the nords who I want on my team, and I have lots of land, massive armies, and this lord is supposedly devoted to me but this vassal just won't join me despite his kingdom only owning one castle. He just says he is in a better position in the court of his own king and one must think carefully before breaking an oath or something. Can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/rory-sss
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mount and Blade: Warband worth it on ps4?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Getting other lords to like me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I'm trying to raise my standing with one of the nobles in the game to at least -10. I can't do quests for them or Merc for them either. I tried gifting another noble prisoner but the game didn't let me. Anything I can do? (Banner Lord)

    submitted by /u/xSirBeckx
    [link] [comments]

    Yaroglek won't deny me a fief so I can't rebel?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So I am with the Kingdom of Vaegirs and I have 12 walled fiefs, I own the entirety of the Sarranids territory and I'm trying to start my own faction. I know how the rebelling system works but he won't deny me a fief and I don't understand why. Is there any way I can try and force this to happen?

    submitted by /u/IdKaNaMemeboi
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video discussing adapting Warband into a real life board/card game, Tabletop RPG and Larp.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment