• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade Bill will make one of you bleed before he goes down!

    Mount & Blade Bill will make one of you bleed before he goes down!


    Bill will make one of you bleed before he goes down!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Stonks

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    So....i just played the Paradigm Worlds mod for Warband and...What the fuck were the makers of this smoking and can I have some?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    This mod is just an entire whole ass clusterfuck of everything and anything you can possibly think of. Wanna wave a lightsaber as you fight medieval knights? Check

    Wanna charge at a line of laser rifle weilding lizards with nothing but medieval daggers? Check.

    Wanna ride dessert speeders while charging armies of robots? Check

    It literally seems like the creators just took a shit ton of things that they liked from fiction and just threw it into this mod. And you know what...it kinda works actually

    submitted by /u/prossnip42
    [link] [comments]

    RTX ON for Butterlords!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I appreciate TaleWorlds including People of Color in Bannerlord...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Tacticz 101

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I believe ı can fly

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    What determines which troops are deployed in battle?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing Mount & Blade for years even before warband was a thing and I just recently went back to play VC and I still can't figure out why no matter how I setup my army in the party order they keep being deployed in a seemingly random configuration, sometimes I get nothing but horses, sometimes I only get infantry sometiems I het nice compositions but most times I just get a random set of troops soooooo my question is. What is it that determines which and in what numbers troops are deployed in a battle?

    submitted by /u/MeGustaOlerPanocha
    [link] [comments]

    My Family Tree So Far! (1113 CE)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    What's the news on Bannerlord? (Refactor)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    I haven't played Bannerlord in about 4 months now after they announced that they were doing a refactor... has there been any update?

    submitted by /u/Calridian
    [link] [comments]

    This man can't do math

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    This looks amazing !

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Bannerlord Housing

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    It would be a nice feature to be able to purchase a house in a town where you can put your Family/Clan members in.

    Maybe add additional quality-of-life features for it later. What so you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SergeantOG
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Bannperpage mod overland movement

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    This mod is awesome, but my overland movement is extremely slow. I can't catch anyone and anyone can catch up to me. I disabled the option that requires rest. I have 3 points in pathfinding and about 10 manhunters on horseback. Any idea why my map movement is still very slow?

    submitted by /u/gorrrak
    [link] [comments]

    New? moneymaking strat. Making the Khuzait pay

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    New? moneymaking strat. Making the Khuzait pay

    150 days of guerilla fighting started to pay dividends. Khuzait seem to be terrified of me now. Tier 3, no fiefs.

    Check those deals! I haven't seen anyone discuss this method of making money (although I am new to the game, forgive my ignorance then please), so here it is. I am 200-ish days into my "I will never be a vassal" playthrough. Since day 50-ish, after finishing the Neretze's folly, I joined every opportunity to fight Khuzait in an effort to stop them from snowballing the map. Alas, Monchug recently took Diathma and now is looking to finish Northern Empire. On the bright side, Khuzait are very impressed by my party's ability to murderize them, so they are always eager to make a peace deal. I am no longer hunting caravans and villagers - the real money is in newly formed enemy parties. Catch them while they are still 30% recruits, get the peace deal money, declare war, beat them, release noble prisoners for charm points, rinse and repeat. An easy way to catch them is to siege down a border castle somewhere far from enemy main forces (I siege at Aserai-Khuzait border) and they surely will send a greenhorn army to stop you. Not every enemy party is cash-rich though. Mini-nobles usually carry 5k (still not bad, it is free money after all), but heads of clans can make it shower. You can also sign peace, pretend to attack, back off, repeat until you get all their money and horses.

    It might be a bug on peace treaty or perhaps the ratio of casualties caused is so heavily in my favour that AI wants a peace at ridiculous costs. I have tried to barter "a lot of gold" for 1 gold with other factions but it did not work.

    submitted by /u/buky1992
    [link] [comments]

    Map Modding is Beautiful

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    should I be attacking caravans and villages?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I'm in a war as a vladian vassal. Should I be attacking and looting caravans and villages/ villagers?

    Also, should I be holding on to the lords I capture or letting them free?

    submitted by /u/Rysan7
    [link] [comments]

    Good Ol' Warband

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Our boy didn't last too long on Azeroth

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Problem - Assemble the Dragon Banner quest - Arzagos died of natural causes and the quest to retrieve a part of the dragon banner was cancelled. Since I saved afterwards, am I pretty much screwed and the quest in incompleteable?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    As the title says, I think I'm screwed. Running game version 1.5.1.

    submitted by /u/match451
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse And Keyboard On Console

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    This will probably never happen but would it be hard to add M&K support to console?

    submitted by /u/SpandexMage
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally done it. I've done what I came here to do.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Playing for the first time and mods

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys I never played any M&B before and I got really really interested in playing bannerlord.

    I wonder if mods are interesting for those that already played everything the vanilla game has to offer or if there are mods that you should use even if you are playing for the first time.

    Are there must have mods for everyone?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/guizocaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment