• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Mount & Blade Well, it did...

    Mount & Blade Well, it did...


    Well, it did...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    );

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    My quartermaster companion died in battle and took the quartermaster role to hell with her.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I can no longer assign anyone the quartermaster role after mine died. So I'm stuck at a smaller party size limit.

    Is there a fix to this or am I just fucked?

    submitted by /u/DaddyDanceParty
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    So I recently got bored af and re downloaded Warband, I got pretty far on my first character having joined the Nords and conquered all of the vaegers. It was going great until the Nords suddenly decided to go to war with LITERALLY THE ENTIRE WORLD. So I promptly gave up on that save and made a new one bc apparently you can make your own kingdom. I got pretty far and befriended the vaegers. I took my first 2 castles from the Nords and king fuckface tries messing with Jelbegi (I treat all my fiefs like my first born child) he had 198 troops and I had 18, I ALWAYS BUILD MY ARMY TO SPECIALIZE IN SLOWLY GNAWING AWAY AT LARGE GROUPS. So ~15 minutes of fighting and we had torn down all 198, shortly after while I was recovering I get a pop up *You received a peace offer* "The kingdom of Nords offers a peace agreement" at this point I'm laughing my ass off realizing the ai realized they fucked up.

    submitted by /u/jastondragon
    [link] [comments]

    This dead Sturgian soldier dabbing

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    What do I do now?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Hello friends,

    I'm fairly new to the game, probably around 100 hours combined between Warband and Bannerlord. After many remakes, I have finally secured myself a little section of the Calradian pie in my current Bannerlord playthrough. I have two castles and two cities, roughly 300 troops under my command and garrisoned up, and lastly about 175k in the bank.

    I just don't really know what to do from here. It may be lack of strategy on my end, but it seems the only way to keep my economy afloat is through constant raiding and war. I fear rebelling and forming a new Kingdom as there is no way my army of max 300 could stand up against a real war with one of the bigger factions. I want to get into the mid-section of this game where it isn't just constant battles and I get to cherish the true scope of this game, so any advice on how to get there would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MetaOrMetta
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my brother made boromir in bannerlord

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Evolution of Rhagaea

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I got them all with 80 person army...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    If my pregnant wife could stop joining tournaments. That would be great.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    So, everything is fine. I'm a lord. I have a settlement. I have a wife. She's even pregnant. The kingdom hasn't been overrun yet. Everything's looking great. I see there's a tournament in my town. I join and take a gander at the contenders. And I see my wife. My PREGNANT wife.

    I'm aware that stillbirths are a thing in this game now. I'm unaware if battle damage contributes to that chance or if tournaments even affect it. But if my pregnant wife joins a tournament and gets knocked out, possibly by me, and then has a stillbirth? I don't really want to feel like I caused that, by action or inaction.

    So, as the title says: if pregnant women could be excluded from tournaments? That would be great.

    submitted by /u/DocWinter
    [link] [comments]

    My custom Sarranid armor

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Still prefer it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    What should I know about bannerlord?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I have played a fair amount of warband and just recently got a PC that can run bannerlord, what changes do I need to know about?

    submitted by /u/dMobul
    [link] [comments]

    I retract my previous statement "I love this game"

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    After I accepted the nord peace treaty I had been grinding and leveling troops throughout the entire time it lasted. when it ended I went and sieged a castle, it went absolutely perfectly up until the very end of the courtyard battle where all of my troops just fucking disappeared in front of me and I got absolutely gangbanged by the remainder of enemies. so, I get back to making another siege tower bc I had some time, got attacked a few times, won, built the siege tower, went through the siege again and THE EXACT SAME FUCKING BULLSHIT HAPPENS. so I give up, go back to my castle, I got interrupted by a lord, but the fucking "lead soldiers into battle" just wasn't where it normally was so all of my troops either died or were imprisoned, so I go onwards, get imprisoned and lose most of my heroes, get imprisoned again, lose more heroes, get loose, go back to my castle and fucking quit. I just want to ask, who the fuck made this game and where are they located, I just wanna talk to 'em.

    submitted by /u/jastondragon
    [link] [comments]

    Help me get my wife pregnant

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Yeah so I've been married to her for almost a year and she has had a baby yet. She travels with me everywhere. In another play through she was just spitting out babies, so I'm confused. I am married to Luda if that matters.

    Anyone know of a fix?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/seahawks4ever81
    [link] [comments]

    Working Mods for 1.5

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what mods are working for 1.5? Specifically, are any of the mods for unlocking smithing recipes working (not looking to put in the hours to unlock them)? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MercerApprentice
    [link] [comments]

    Are multiplayer servers down?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I keep getting the "login failed" error

    submitted by /u/leroyjenkinsdayz
    [link] [comments]

    Look how they have massacred my boy

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Marriage/Pregnancy Bugged?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I've been married to Corein for over a decade and kept her in my party for years. She never became pregnant. I got annoyed and enabled cheats to artificially inseminate her! After a while she just stops being pregnant with no notifications. I have to check the encyclopedia to confirm it. This is on stable and beta builds. I was wondering if this is a known issue or my seed is weak?

    submitted by /u/Arch_0
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite Warband mods?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I am looking for some new mods to install, and I would like to know what are your favorites so I can maybe check It out.

    submitted by /u/jushjuice290
    [link] [comments]

    Someone has been playing too mcuh COD

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    anyone having issues with ai blobbing in battles/sieges in bannerlord?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have issues with the AI in the game? specifically how they blob really close together in battles...

    Typically in battles ai will collide with eachother because of how small their capsules are. On top of this their ai will push through eachother with all their might in order to get to an enemy. This causes ai in battles to blob up and make battles really hard to be involved in because you'll have to push through 20 dudes just to get to an enemy.

    Especially in sieges, it gets really broken when 30 guys are sitting on the wall fighting another 30 guys, and people are clipping through eachother and shaking eachother around making it impossible to do anything without either getting stuck inside the mess of guys shaking around because of the instability, or falling off the wall.

    I had a few ideas in fixing this: maybe just make it so units have a limit as to how many people can be focused on them in a fight. so that 40 guys are not blobbing in a giant circle around a guy. This kinda becomes a problem though because if you have a limit of, for example, 4 guys against a really tough enemy, the game might just cycle recruits to fight the enemy and create an infinite cycle of your own dudes dying.

    another idea was to make the capsules sizes of soldiers really really big... so that enemies will back up wayy back from all units, giving them lots of space. This would make it so that enemies during sieges and battles will give lots of space and allow the player to fight better in battles without the ai clumping up and making it impossible to swing a weapon. However this makes the battles look a little bit fantasy and removes all form of strategy due to the breaking of all lines of battle.

    Last idea was to have units focus on one enemy at a time rather than switching focus every 5 seconds and make it so that units stay more stagnant during battles. I noticed that in battles, units will switch focus a lot and move around a lot during battles, making them really really confusing. But this might make the battles too slow and boring because no one is moving.

    so idk, the point i'm trying to basically make is that it's a tough issue to fix. if it even is an issue, idk if you guys think it's completely fine. All the ideas I'm putting down have noticeable issues, maybe find a way to incorporate some aspect of all of them? or none of them. or find a different way to fix this issue.

    Anyone got ideas? just feel like this might be nice to bring to the attention of taleworlds too?

    submitted by /u/Toast434
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment