• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Mount & Blade Old template but his pain is too great

    Mount & Blade Old template but his pain is too great


    Old template but his pain is too great

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Children in Bannerlord

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Just happened to me in the 16th Century Mod. (Very good mod btw, 5/7 would recommend)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    This game has no damn right being so epic.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    just started my own kingdom and I'm nervous as hell, wish me good luck bros T_T

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    When you realize some cheese stealers are the best calvary unit in Bannerpage

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that missed this new feature in the last patch notes allowing you to shoot heads with ballistas?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Star Wars Separatist Crisis Devblog #2: The Grand Army of the Republic

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Star Wars Separatist Crisis Devblog #2: The Grand Army of the Republic

    Hello everyone, we have a quick development update for you!

    Progress on the mod is still going strong, we've brought on some more members and our team is bigger than any of us could have anticipated. We now have a 30 member development team, full of very talented people with one goal in mind; make the most ambitious Star Wars mod for Mount and Blade, and make it an unforgettable experience for thousands to enjoy. Now, on to what was mentioned in the title, the Grand Army of the Republic.

    The way our mod will handle clones will be different from the other Star Wars mods for Mount and Blade. There will be 3 different types of clone recruits, ranging in rarity and price of ownership, from lowest to highest they're ranked: Clone Cadet, Clone Academy Cadet, and Fett-Trained Clone. Each base clone trooper branches into their own troop trees, exclusive to each base troop. We will have a total of 32 different troops for the Grand Army of the Republic, each playing a role on the battlefield. Whether they're riding into battle on an AT-RT Walker, or eliminating threats from across the field of battle, there is a troop tree for every role the player could want.

    As for the uniforms your clones will wear, you have many options to choose from. When you reach the rank required to command your own army of troopers, you will be presented with a choice. You can choose to have all of your clones represent the: 501st Battalion, 104th Battalion, 212th Battalion, 9th Assault Corps, 327th Star Corps, and the 91st Reconnaissance Corps. This decision will not be permanent and can be changed in-game. This change was necessary, as the troopers you had in previous Star Wars mods for Mount and Blade lacked a coherent uniform, and we would like to remedy this through our new system.

    Here Are Some Visuals of the Troop Trees:

    https://preview.redd.it/gd8nvq6xzwi51.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=d69ade8869f1ec8a1a35423dddf7791839317473

    https://preview.redd.it/rgknycpwzwi51.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d53f084f45865e50c2f8fac9d0324e73f484e9c

    https://preview.redd.it/wo03xu3wzwi51.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd4119ec549d7140d35b60d4a09d718dc559f2f5

    \Disclaimer: Advertised Troop Trees are Not Final and May Change\**

    The keen-eyed among you may notice there are no Clone Commandos on the troop trees, don't worry, we did not forget about them. Clone Commandos, such as Delta Squad, and certain ARC troopers, like Fives and Echo, will be companions rather than basic troops. This move was made to add to the story aspect of the mod. They will all have their own quests that will lead to them joining you on your journey across the galaxy. This will also allow you to have more control over their equipment and training.

    I hope you enjoyed this update on the development, know that we are working hard to deliver on all of our promises, but naturally some things will not be possible due to limitations within Bannerlord. But, we will do our best to revamp the game and make it fit our aspirations. We listen to all suggestions made by the community, and if you would like to make a suggestion, please join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/cMHtM2r

    - The Separatist Crisis Development Team

    submitted by /u/SeparatistCrisis
    [link] [comments]

    How long on average does it take you to become a Kingdom?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I seem to average around day 150. Is that bad? How long does it usually take?

    submitted by /u/znuxersza
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] e1.5.0 - beta : Every time I loaded a saved game with an army, this bug occurs and the game didn't recognize that my allies are already with me.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    1.5 Companions in Castles?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed wanderers being list in Castles now? I can't seem to find them even accounting for the built in inaccuracy.

    The only healer in my new game has been listed at Ab Comer Castle since the start and hasn't moved. Checked that castle and every city in Battania plus surrounding Vlandian and Imperial cities at this point and nothing.

    Anyone figured out how to meet these people?

    submitted by /u/goboks
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on 1.5, I'm finding that some armors have just a blanket white texture on them. Any ideas on how to fix?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Honorable trait in Bannerlord

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Is there any way to raise your honorable trait? I made the mistake of executing a bunch of lords and everything I Google about it is from back in March or April saying it's bugged. Has anything changed in the last 5 months?

    submitted by /u/throtic
    [link] [comments]

    Conquered Calradia for the first time in Bannerlord, yet, I haven't received a message as you would in Warband stating that I have conquered Calradia and that all other factions were destroyed. (I did the Restore the Empire path if you are curious). Wonder when they'll add this feature.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    this haradrim tribeman has skill with these javelins

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    16th and 17th Century Mods?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Edit I'm asking about a 16th - 17th century mod for Bannerlord. Sorry, I worded to Original post really poorly. Is there any news of someone making a Mod *for Bannerlord * like the Nova Aetas mod for Warband, or even something like Fire and Sword? I love these games and the late 16th to mid 17th century is my favorite historical period, and I would be so stoked to see an updated take in 17th century Calradia.

    submitted by /u/Garrulous_Charlatan
    [link] [comments]

    Are sieges fixed now in the new update?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I keep starting a new game every new update only to get 4 hours in, get ready for an epic siege for it to still not work properly, with the AI just being flat out idiotic and not being able to do anything

    Has this improved in the new update and is it worth coming back to now?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/dave4443
    [link] [comments]

    Any new features to Bannerlord?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I haven't played since launch, I do keep the game updated but I haven't touched it at all. Anything new?

    submitted by /u/Neet_Novelist21
    [link] [comments]

    PoP Becoming a Monarch

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    So I'm a vassal of Ravenstern. I have two castles outside of the Noldor's forest, where I've been working on my CKO while also working on relations with lords (and Noldor, which I just got to 70) by whipping them and releasing them and helping them and busting everyone out of jail as well. Recently, Eyegrim, who is moving at like a speed of 2.1 he's so huge now, sacked Marleons while Ravenstern was at war with Sarleon, and I used the opportunity to take it all by myself, as it was weakened. I then defended it against attacks both behind and before its walls, which was expensive as it required lots of mercenaries since we were at war with literally everybody, even D'Shar somehow. As soon as I could, I traded it for Poinsbruck at great monetary loss. The whole ordeal from start to finish probably cost me around 100,000 in overall value. However, I now have a secure city with a nice KO already in it, much better than my fledgling order. I'm going to continue trying to acquire all of the fiefs in the Northeast portion of the map however possible, then rebel and start my own kingdom. However, I'm concerned, because to rebel, you must be denied a fief you captured and requested. I have almost 5000 renown. Will I ever be denied a fief or will he just keep giving me stuff until Ravenstern unifies Pendor, crushing my dreams of Monarchy? My relationship with loser Greg is only about 10, and that's intentional, as I dont want him to give me fiefs forever.

    Will I ever be able to rebel, or will I have to renounce my vows and start with nothing? That was feasible in Native, but I don't see how I could swing it in PoP, everything is so beefy.

    Also, is this even a good way to go about this? That was a very expensive city. I took the castles by myself and kept them, I didn't trade for those, and that went much easier, though the initial seige was tougher.

    This is my first PoP playthrough, by the way.

    submitted by /u/CHARTTER
    [link] [comments]

    [AWoIaF] Weird texture bug, how can i fix it?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    That's pretty awesome tho! (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Anyone know why the troop numbers are so low?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment