• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade Hmm, interesting

    Mount & Blade Hmm, interesting


    Hmm, interesting

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Battanian Jackpot

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Why did they get in line? Does the enemy army handing out gifts or something?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Men of the blade! Can you rate my set-up. It’s mount and blade inspired! I am proud that this is where I do all my raiding and harvesting. Ladies, please - one at a time.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    POV

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    This has been the best trade deal in the history of trade deals.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    How do I get my brother married in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Found my brother and everything, but now I'm trying to get him married. When I start conversations with other lords I'm allowed to mention that he can marry, but they just say I should talk to the potential bride. When I do, no option is shown to bring up my brother.

    submitted by /u/noahk777
    [link] [comments]

    Mad lad

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of a mod that adds village production to the encyclopedia?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    One of my favorite mods I had when the game started was one that added a page to the encyclopedia that showed all the villages and cities, and what they produced. I haven't played since 4/26 though so I don't remember what mod it was.

    Edit: Found it https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/337

    submitted by /u/xfuzzzygames
    [link] [comments]

    "Infantry!" voice line playing when cavalry is selected in battle

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    any idea how to fix?

    submitted by /u/archiebaker
    [link] [comments]

    Joined in on a 889 vs 594 battle between Sturgia and Northern Empire. Let my allies get slaughtered in a pincer while I sat back and stole the glory.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Village quests are too infrequent and not rewarding enough.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    The low frequency of village quests combined with the low relation gain makes raising relations with notables a frustratingly slow process. I understand not wanting to be able to recruit a ton of noble units after a quest or two, but it's far too underpowered right now, in my opinion. I've been cycling through the 10 or so Vlandian villages with powerful landowners for weeks and have only been given 2 or 3 quests. Vlandia has been very passive in my save, so village quests would be a great way to take advantage of the long peacetimes. They need to be more frequent or give bigger relations gains.

    submitted by /u/TurdOnYourDoorstep
    [link] [comments]

    This is outrageous.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Armies disappearing upon load game

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Title. Whenever I load a game all armies are reduced to their main party seemingly until disbanded/defeated in battle. Pretty annoying bc it cripples the AI and forces me to use console commands to disband and reform the army without screwing my influence

    submitted by /u/leproudkebab
    [link] [comments]

    Wanderers actually wandering

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    What if wanderers could actually travel the world map on their own? Of course you could still meet them in the taverns, but wouldnt it be nice to meet them on the world map with their own small band of warriors? Letting them have their own life, going from town to town, trading, battling bandits, maybe even joining kingdom as mercenaries or even vassals later in the game? Eventually they would form their own clan and start gathering other wanderers to their cause and even slowly start taking castles and estabilish their own kingdom. I know it sounds complicated and alot of work, but how epic would that be

    I think this would make the game feel more alive, and give a feeling that you're not the only one who "struggles" and starts from scratch.

    For players who want online campaign, this would be the closest thing that resembles it

    submitted by /u/Embers144
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know Joron had a twin

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Help with Marriage Dialogue

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to get my character married in the latest playthrough and I usually breeze by the first speech check but the second set of them where the percentages don't really float past 55% are ridiculously difficult to succeed at.

    I remember reading in an older patch notes that there are other options for marriage outside of nobility and I'd totally be willing to just do that at this point too.

    Am I screwed into just trying to grind up my charm?

    submitted by /u/BannerMyLords
    [link] [comments]

    When the kingdom of Swadia decides to final go to war with someone and you just before that saved a member of enemy faction from bandits.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I downloaded "Bellum Imperri" and it starts normal, then it gets to a loading screen and gets stuck on "processing ini files". Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Intus_Morttus_Est
    [link] [comments]

    I used the village starts a fire to atract guards thing and there were just as many guards when i was caught sneaking in how does it work

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Death of notables

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    So in 1.5.0 characters can die now, which is cool but they don't get replaced. I swung by my old haunts at Borchovagorka, after finally re-establishing Sturgia under my rule but I couldn't recruit any troops because all the notables were gone. It also seems like half of the settlements I visit only have one or two notables left. Tell me you guys are experiencing this shit too.

    submitted by /u/AmewoloMuaddib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment