• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Mount & Blade Sometimes I feel bad at the end of a battle

    Mount & Blade Sometimes I feel bad at the end of a battle


    Sometimes I feel bad at the end of a battle

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Ah yes getting 131 kills personally and still losing the battle ����‍♂️

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Apparently, me and my brother is a packaged deal

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Yay! Peace!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix excessive “Lord” titles in my characters name?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Is it still worth buying Warband and the Napoleonic DLC?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I want to get it for the multiplayer, but I'm not sure if everyone has moved to Holdfast. Are there any active players left or is it not worth it?

    submitted by /u/thatwentverywrong
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for starting your own kingdom (warband)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone have tips for starting your own kingdom in warband?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/poetino
    [link] [comments]

    The Big 1mill

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    [1.5.0]Captured after winning a battle

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Fought a battle 350 vs 500 as a sturgian mercenary, we won with 120 men left, the screen appeared saying "victory" but I got no rewards, reknown or money. When the battle was over me and I think several of my friendly lords were captured and a bunch of enemy lords with 0 men started running around the map.

    Anyone else had this?

    submitted by /u/every1bcool
    [link] [comments]

    Just me and the boi's after smashing Battanian butt!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Should i buy mount and blade bannerlord?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    So im wondering if bannerlord is worth it. Can you guys tell me?also can you tell me like when it is boring and the best moments?

    submitted by /u/supersiombo69
    [link] [comments]

    Formations

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Why does everytime I create an army, when I participate in an open battle my infantry spacings are too far? (I tried manually spacing them using mouse but it's no use)

    submitted by /u/derthert123
    [link] [comments]

    Backing a claimant: What happens if the original faction is lost?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I've been gearing up to back a claimant, but knowing the difficulty in store, I've been taking my time, working the lords into my favor, building my top-tier army, and leveling my leadership, persuasion, and wealth.

    As it happens, Swadia is one major city away from being dusted. I may switch up my army diversity to spare morale against the aggressors, but it got me thinking: Can a claimant's cause still be taken up if the faction is destroyed? Or do they vanish with the usurper?

    Couldn't find an answer in the annals. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BenTheGrey
    [link] [comments]

    How much has the game improved?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I last played this game on 1.1.0 and I haven't been able to play ever since. I really liked the game at that state, could someone just quickly sum up the REALLY BIG updates made to the game?

    Like stuff that everyone wanted to see in the game, but wasn't there on release

    submitted by /u/BobblyPop
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elses companions die in battle yet? (1.5.0)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Appears I had 2 companions die in battle against looters :/

    Is it even worth having infantry companions to lead a formation if they just die? I didnt think the chance of death was this high, because i didnt even have them for that long before they just died.

    submitted by /u/quirkygirl70
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting an army bug on 1.5?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Do troops level quicker BL than in M&B? and does difficulty affect leveling

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I just started a new game on beta 1.5 and have played about 3 hours. I'm playing on easy cos I haven't played for a while. I already have a crack troop of 25 mostly level 5, a few level 6 and two guys hanging around on level 3. This happened way sooner than I expected. Is it partly because they aren't dying in battle? it seemed to take ages to level troops in M&B even on easy. I've only been fighting looters and a few sea raiders though so no-one really tough. I've been ok for money cos I got a tattered arm brace from some sea raiders that for some reason was worth about 3,000 coins, lol.

    submitted by /u/astrowhiz
    [link] [comments]

    Sarleon Gang?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Sarleon is just the most lovable faction in pendor.

    "Isn't it the worst, though?" You ask.

    Yes, it absolutely is, however I love it like one may love a three-legged dog that just tries its absolute hardest to still run with the others.

    The OG pendor lineage trying to defend their land against all odds with enemies on every side: seceding scum poser Ravenstern, Viking larpers Fierdsvain (when they're actually basically merchants), and invading barbarians Baccus and Dshar.

    Btw though you're not true sarleon if you support Ulric. You need to get darlion on the throne and get the Knights of the lion to your side, so you have both the lions and the Griffons fighting for you.

    I fully expect this post to get buried, but I still wanted to make it.

    submitted by /u/mienshaoo
    [link] [comments]

    The Amphitheater/gladiators' arena, Colonia Ulpia Traiana in Xanten Germany

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment