• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Mount & Blade less talking more modding

    Mount & Blade less talking more modding


    less talking more modding

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I bring you, the Calradian Drug Lord of the Jalmarys Cartel, Paulus de Scopar

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    *you have encountered rhodok gang*

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Shield Wall ASMR

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to disable these popups?????

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Warband question about courting

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Hi all, so I met a lovely lady in my game at my first feast and dedicated my tournament victory to her. She started sending me letters asking me to come visit, so I've been visiting with her for about a year of in-game time. I kept asking her if she thought we had a future together, and she said she wanted to see me rise higher in the world before she decided. I kept fighting for our lord, and was eventually given my own city (Suno). I went back to ask again and she said her brother would have the final word on her marriage. I went to speak to her brother, and he basically got mad and said he knew I had already been seeing her and that he "would not be mocked behind his back as a man who cannot control the women of his household" or some such. I've only met her brother recently so my rep with him is only about 15. Did I totally blow my chances with her by meeting her without his permission, or will he eventually come around if I raise his rep higher and become more renowned?

    submitted by /u/Technical-Shallot-69
    [link] [comments]

    Kill us one by one formation

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Player pop?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Whats the player population like on PS4 multiplayer for someone playing in Australia/Oceania?

    submitted by /u/0km1
    [link] [comments]

    Please help every time I try to join the Kingdom of the Nords this happens

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    How do I level up quicker and get my perks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I've been playing for like 30 hours now and I feel like a right noob, I wanna upgrade my men but some need a bandit perk and I was wondering how do I get that?

    submitted by /u/ihatewoks
    [link] [comments]

    How to use drawbridges

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    [Floris Mod] I am currently sieging a castle with a drawbridge. My AI troops don't like to climb the ladders, instead preferring to stand in front of the drawbridge. I have taken the bridge controll room but I am not able to interact with the crank in any way, as far as I can tell. Is there something I can do? I tried commanding my army to follow me and leading them to the ladders, but it didn't work.

    submitted by /u/jamesbideaux
    [link] [comments]

    Best companions in Warband?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Besides Jeremus and Firentis who are obviously a great addition to any team, who are the best companions to recruit?

    submitted by /u/whothefuckismatt
    [link] [comments]

    This dude just flying during a seige

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Star Wars: Separatist Crisis Mod

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Star Wars: Separatist Crisis Mod

    Welcome to the Premier Clone Wars Mod for Bannerlord!

    What is The Mod About?

    We've made it our mission to make the best Star Wars mod for the Mount and Blade series. Our mod is currently set during Phase II of the Clone Wars, and allows you to fight for the side you believe in; you can choose to push back the encroaching droid army of the CIS as a Clone Trooper or Jedi, join the CIS as a Sith or Droid and take over the galaxy for your Sith masters, or even bring an outside faction to glory, such as the Hutt Cartel or Mandalorian Clans. The choice is ultimately yours, we will be capitalizing on the freedom of gameplay that Mount and Blade has always delivered.

    What Makes This Mod Unique?

    In order to make our mod stand out from the other upcoming Star Wars mods for Bannerlord, we will be doing our best to show a different side of Star Wars. No longer will your enemies fall to the ground with not even a scratch after you've slashed them with a lightsaber, we will be integrating dismemberment to make the combat more gritty and realistic. We aim to make a more mature and grounded version of the franchise everyone loves, which is reflected in everything from the combat to the dialogue in our 6 original storylines which encompass each side of the Clone Wars. But we will not only be featuring the Star Wars cannon, we will also be integrating elements from the expanded universe, such as the Old Republic.

    What Are Some of the Mod's Features?

    Our mod will have something for all players. For those who favor a life of peaceful trading, we have professions that will make trading more involved and rewarding. Procure your very own spice or ore mine and fill it with droid or slave employees, hunt down Wookies, Ewoks, and other fauna on various planets to gather furs, enslave your enemies and trade them or make them generate revenue to fill your pockets. The more combat-savvy players will enjoy the bounty-hunting profession, where you will be sent on a variety of missions by your employer, and bring some of the most dangerous individuals in the galaxy to justice. If you wish to claim the galaxy for your own faction, do so with your own units, unique to the player's faction, and use diplomacy to shape the world around you to your liking. The possibilities are near endless, and we are always coming up with new and interesting concepts to include in the mod.

    When Will We Be Able to Play the Mod?

    We are currently waiting on the Bannerlord Mod Tools to be released, but we anticipate that our first Alpha build of the mod will be out in around a year.

    How Can We Get Involved With The Mod?

    We have a Discord server where we answer all questions asked by the community, and we also post the most up-to-date information on the mod in the Discord. If you are someone with modding knowledge, we are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals who are 18+ to help us work on the mod, every new person on the mod team helps us make the mod as great as it can be. Thank you for reading about our mod, know that we will do our absolute best to deliver a jaws-dropping Star Wars experience for you, the fans!

    - The Separatist Crisis Mod Team

    Discord: https://discord.gg/Xz6wWYN

    ModDB: https://www.moddb.com/mods/separatist-crisis

    Here's a Taste of What We've Made So Far:

    Member of the Kaleesh, a Reptilian Species Featured in the Mod

    Commander Wolffe of the 104th \"Wolf Pack\" Battalion

    Commander Rex of the 501st Legion

    DC-15A, Standard Issue Rifle of the Grand Army of the Republic

    E-5 Blaster Rifle, Standard Issue Blaster of the Confederacy of Independent Systems

    Disclaimer:

    This modification is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or The Walt Disney Company and is intended for entertainment purposes only. We do not get paid for creating this Modification and it will always be free of Charge for everyone! We do not intend to make any money out of this Project! Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.

    submitted by /u/SeparatistCrisis
    [link] [comments]

    New streamlined menu?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    (https://i.imgur.com/Oq4Ewm7.png)

    So I was playing the latest beta patch, saved the game before declaring my kingdom, and then I had the error that I could not save. I had a look here, followed some advice, rebooted the game, and now I have this menu. I reinstalled the game, no change. Any one else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/nikku330
    [link] [comments]

    When i see this map on a siege match

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Skin pack

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Anybody knows any skin packs for armor and/or weapons that I can install into my own warband module?

    submitted by /u/JacobKamaz
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with the ****** Lag in Multiplayer?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Whenever i get near the action where most players are, the game start really lag and stutter. my hits won't register.

    I read people talking about memory leak, My memory usage is at 65% when playing 16GB 3000 mhz. got a 1060 gtx 6gb and my cpu is overkill so I'm certain it's not the issue.

    Anyone figured out what's wrong with this situation? it's driving me up the wall.

    submitted by /u/Iwithmyself
    [link] [comments]

    It seems impossible to finish the main quest if the empire has already lost all of its settlements

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    So my Vlanfian playthrough has gone further than I thought that I would want to play it. There are only khuzaits and the aserai left to eliminate. I decided to finish the main quest for the first time ever and I'm now stuck with destroying the western and southern empire.

    They don't have anything left but some random lords here and there that I have to find by accident. Then no matter how many of them I kill, the quest meter can budge in any direction. I'm not sure if this is because they keep recruiting new lords or what. It just feels dumb that I have to wait outside a khuzait castle since the southern empire lords just like to hang inside there. You can't even try to persuade the leaders to give up the fight.

    submitted by /u/The_Love_Pudding
    [link] [comments]

    Bear Force 2. Where is the info about events?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    This Galactic Conquest has compelled me to play the Bear Force 2 mod.

    Where can I find details for the weekly events?

    In the discord I see the announcements every week "game in 45 mins". Tried to join the Saturday event this week but all players are in the passworded server "Saturday_mod_event".

    Somebody please help me figure out where to keep track of when games are played.

    submitted by /u/Droobasaur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment