• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade Endoring the Worst of it - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Mount & Blade Endoring the Worst of it - Star Wars Galactic Campaign


    Endoring the Worst of it - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    The war has gone hot on Hoth, as Imperial forces failed to destroy the isolated rebel base. Trench warfare was used to great effect against the Imperial army, while the division sent to capture an essential rebel research station was overwhelmed by the sheer number of troops there. The rebellion has continued to push the Empire back, and many wearily look to the emperor for guidance in these troubling times.

    Now the rebels will go out on an assault of their own, slipping past the Imperial fleet stationed near Endor. The planet is a key roadblock to a future assault on the Death Star itself, and will need to be subdued before any plan of a final assault on the super weapon can be drafted.

    In Meta Terms

    Welcome to the fourth Galactic Campaign! This event will see the Rebels attacking the Imperial planet of Endor in a series of battles.

    The event will be fought on an assortment of battle maps. The first team to win 2 out of the 3 maps will emerge victorious. If the rebellion can successfully sabotage the shield generator planet, they will go on to seize it.

    To join the event, just join the server! There are no sign-ups required, and while it is recommended to join voice chat for bants and vague tactics, it isn't required.


    Getting Involved in the Campaign

    Be sure to join our community Discord, where you'll be able to proclaim your allegiance to the Rebellion or Empire, which will allow you to plan your strikes against the opposing faction with fellow members.

    Subsequent planets will be attacked based on voting happening on our community Discord. Be sure to join and select a faction role to decide the course of the war for the galaxy.

    Feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments.

    Server Info


    Donating to the Galactic Campaign

    The Galactic Campaign server is the same used for the Calradic Campaign, Mod Night, and all other associated events provided by the /r/mountandblade subreddit, ran entirely on a donation basis as we have for nearly five years. We have a Patreon that you can put in a monthly or one time amount to contribute. There are multiple reward tiers with more coming, and with a larger pool of money we can prepare for the expected high server costs of Bannerlord (custom servers when lol).

    submitted by /u/SuicidalCake
    [link] [comments]

    1.5 Death has me in a state of constant dread.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    With death in battle and other means being a prevalent feature in 1.5, mortality has me stricken. Not for myself, more for those I've grown attached to.

    Three of my companions thus far have fallen in battle during my many battles against Sturgia and the Western Empire.

    At first I was excited as when I hefted my mighty spear into a Sturgian lord's face, and saw the notification "Fafen has died in battle". But in the Siege that followed shortly after, I saw on the victory screen one of my followers, followed by a 1 under the Death tab. She was gone.

    About a month later, another companion had fallen, and during the defense of my newly earned city not a couple weeks later, a third had fallen.

    I've progressed far enough in my game where my sister Alda (after I rescued them) has come of age and can fight alongside me at the modest age of 18.

    I am now horribly terrified at the prospect of my sister being killed on the battlefield She's adorable and must be protected!. I could just stow her away as a Governor, but the sad truth is, when my character inevitably die, she is the one whom I'd take control of and take my place. So I need her to be trained and ready to fight once I am gone.

    This feature may still be in it's infancy but I'm loving it! It paints a story of loss and the hardships of the wars fought at the behest of my Vlandian Lords.

    submitted by /u/MercenaryJames
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, The Neutral faction. The most fearsome of all Calradia.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Forget about this patch full of bugs, this tavern is lit yo

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Interrupting my siege too

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    You should be able to create vassal clans.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    So I finally created my own kingdom. It was hard and painful, I took a city for myself and just finished siegeing a castle. I have gathered and geared up a bunch of companions that I have developed some attachement to. I get myself ready and plan out which companion gets the castle, and suddenly I am greeted with a middle finger to myface.

    As it turns out you can't grant fiefs to your companions, and the only way to get vassals is to steal them from your enemy. I have 600 troops in total with my garrisons, and the enemy can easily pull over a thousand.

    My plan was to grant a fief to a companion and get some help from her in the war. But now I have an impossible mission of seducing some lord into joining my kingdom. I call shenanigans!

    submitted by /u/FabulousVlad
    [link] [comments]

    The game just gave me the option to fight against my brother...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Found something interesting regarding Prisoner Escape Chances(vanilla Banerlord)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Greatswords, warhammers and plate armor

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Is there a mod for Bannerlord with these things in it? Or one in progress at least.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Anduin_Lothar99
    [link] [comments]

    Deflect Arrow Perk Implemented?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    What is the normal income for a city?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    TLDR: I recently got Yalen, first week i got 25k from it, second week a couple hundred. how much can I expect on average? (Native)

    So I'm really new to the game and this is my first campaign. I play native, as sworn vassal of Swadia. We and the Sarranids captured Durquba back and forth so I got lucky and managed to capture it when there was almost no garrison. The Sarranids quickly recaptured it, but luckily the marshall soon took Yalen and it was awarded to me, much safer than Durquba anyway. Now after the first week I first did not trust my eyes when I saw that I got 25,000 Denars from Yalen, so obviously got super hyped as I only once before even managed to accumulate that kind of money in total. Now one week later I get less than 1k from it? My question is, what causes this huge difference and how much can I expect on average?

    submitted by /u/JosefWStalin
    [link] [comments]

    How to get others to follow me

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    So I'm about 100 hours in to Warband on Xbox and I can't seem to get enough, army's about 130 people.

    I got made marshal and had other lords following me to war, after a while we made peace with everyone, but now war has broken out again but I'm not getting any help from anyone else. Every time I approach someone to ask them to follow me they say they've got their own stuff to worry about. Is there a way for me to summon the other lords without searching the world for them? The only option I've seen when speaking to my followers is to tell everyone to go home.

    It's making some battles a little difficult haha

    submitted by /u/bartey343
    [link] [comments]

    Do Bannerlord culture perks work?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Favotite companion (others in comments)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    My game keeps crashing

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I just bought mount and blade bannerlord I'm running it with a GeForce RTX 2060 super and it keeps giving me a pop that saids d3d_device_context->map at rglgpu_device::lock_texture failed! The GPU device has been suspended. Use getdeviceremovedreason to determine appropriate action.had anyone had this happen if so how did you fix it.

    submitted by /u/elitefire73
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best workshops in bannerlord?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    How to make money

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Essentially what the title says. Workshops barely give any money, most of them are earning me like 100 tops. Do I just need to get a massive amount of them in order to secure my passive income?

    submitted by /u/MathematicalMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help this error comes up every time I try to play bannerlord I use an nvidia rtx 2060 super

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble with audio (1.4.3)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I hear a disturbing voice at the background all the time but it only happens when I play Bannerlord. Please, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/whitedeathk
    [link] [comments]

    What are you smiling about?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    How to backup save in warband to export to another computer?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I already backed up my files from the documents/warband save files to my usb drive .Im going to get a new pc very soon and the current one has frequent issues I was wondering if i had to copy other things as well to my usb to actually tranafer my saves. For example my character;will it already be saved with the backup or do i have to manually transfer that as well? Thank you guys in advance!

    submitted by /u/GeekyFreightTrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment