• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Mount & Blade Was looking through my game recordings and found this..

    Mount & Blade Was looking through my game recordings and found this..


    Was looking through my game recordings and found this..

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Calradia Election 1257 (I miss the warband faction smacktalk)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Gamespass breathes fresh life into warband on xbox

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel that your land isnt your land on bannerlord?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    On warband you could have 1 castle your entire playthrough and through thick and thin youd always have enough time to go and defend it.

    Same with that first fief when your a vassal.

    In bannerlord anything you are given can be taken in what feels like 40 seconds by an army of 1000+.

    The slower feel of warband was more rewarding and bannerlord is missing the power that castles held in warband.

    Early warband you had no chance of getting a castle and need a decent army and a war torn landscape to have a chance, but once you had it, it was yours for a long time.

    In bannerlord it's not too difficult to get a castle if the AI pathing goes right but its impermanent and will be snatched away when you go to collect more troops.

    I know its early access and it will change but it is really ruining the risk reward system of going for property against the factions.

    Also captain mode has 2 people playing plz fix.

    submitted by /u/ackten25
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not ashamed of doing this, it's not my fault everything in Pendor and Perisno is so expensive.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    What's going on with these graphics?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Harlaus you greedy bastard!(i own 1 fief and halmar)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Proposed Mechanics: Castle Activities

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    ever have a fight where both sides just stare at eachother and nothing happens?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Didn't realize Arwa had an identical twin with the same name, gotta figure out which one I married...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Is there a way to force companions to recruit certain troop types?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Say, I only want imperial troops in my army, but if I let companions go around the map and recruit on their own, they just recruit indiscriminately.

    I want some thematic cohesion in my army, but there's no way to have that.

    submitted by /u/tedtrollerson
    [link] [comments]

    Hows bannerlord, are there any huge changes since the release?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I have played the game in release and have 150 hours but after two weeks I stopped playing and waited for the updates. Does the game have more features now, like gangs and such?

    submitted by /u/Jeredriq
    [link] [comments]

    I really, really dislike (even hate) the new forced " Improved Horse Archer AI" in the new version of Perisno.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Like the title says, ever since the devs decided to force it always on, my playthrough(s) has became miserable.

    In previous versions, you could disable it via camp menu: it was fine for the people who wanted more challenge, but it also gave an option who don't wish to have this feature enabled.

    Ever since 0.99/1.00 the devs deemed this abomination of feature "essential" (actual forum comment by dev) making every playthrough leading a non-mounted army a nightmare: a bunch of peasants (even 5 is enough) on horses using the world's worst bow can completely disable your highly-trained infantry and foot archers. This the worst with the Zann: they have a bunch of horse archers for some reason (even though they upgrade to heavy cavalry with no bows at all) and unless you position your troops at the very back of the map (which usually doesn't have good enough positions for archers) they will get stuck there and kill your troops with ease. Oh, and almost of all your troops will focus on this one horse archer guy (and will miss with a chance of 99%), while a bunch of dangerous infantry is coming towards their way from the front. Trying to chase them yourself will result in a never-ending nightmare of running around and getting shot at.

    There are some good improvements/features in the new version, but this feature is just ridiculous. I could say some other, negative things about this version, like the fact that armor is just useless now (even on the lowest difficulty) and that formations are way more difficult to set up than it should be.

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Warband overhaul and why?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Reinstalled Warband and I forgot I have so many overhauls downloaded for it. Which one should I play and why?

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Leif Erikson's Raiding Experience pt 2 | M&B II : Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I was playing bannerlord and the sound was getting fuzzy, later when Tried to exit the menu it froze , this hadn’t happened before, if I close the laptop the screen turns black like it should but when I open it back up its frozen. please tell me there’s some way to fix this

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    King Harlus.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    So i just started this game through game pass, and i have been hooked. However me being a complete noob, i dont understand how to progress through the game, what should my first main goal be? Also how do u get king harlus to accept u, or whatever his name was.

    submitted by /u/killing-kings65
    [link] [comments]

    [Prophesy of Pendor] Can I rebel?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    [Prophesy of Pendor] Can I rebel?

    I think I fucked up.

    I'm a vassal of Ravenstern, on day 932, with around 6k of renown, 109 honor, and I do not know how much right to rule. Thing is, I conquered so many cities for Ravenstern (some aren't even mine but I helped them) that if I rebel, I may lose lots of productive enterprises, because I'm guessing they'll stay in war with me indefinitely. I have around 650k denar, with a 315 army my weekly expenses bleeds my budget around 12k~18k. That's problem number one.

    The second matter is, I have high relations with most lords in Ravenstern, but when I ask any of them how they feel about their king, that crappy response always comes up ("King Gregory? Long may he live!"). I've read somewhere here on this /r that these lords I should not attempt to persuade, because they'll always be loyal to their current king. Is that correct? Not even a huge relation of 70~80 would shake them a little?

    I don't think I could rebel in these circumstances, since Ravenstern is so damn powerful right now. I created my own monster :(

    https://preview.redd.it/7l5q1tf02fb51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=78c7c2856b2c946e358553748424fea1240de70d

    TL;DR: Don't know if I can rebel anymore, my kingdom is way too powerful if I want to keep my fiefs when rebeling, and lords are so damn loyal to their king.

    submitted by /u/PMantis13
    [link] [comments]

    Prison break bug?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I'm at a castle, I killed the dungeon guard for the keys and now have the lord with me in the courtyard, but I can't do anything. There's nobody to fight, and going inside the castle just puts him back in his cell. I can't even leave with him. Is this a bug?

    Edit: never mind, turns out everyone was just hiding.

    submitted by /u/YaBoiXefros
    [link] [comments]

    Warband

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    hey guys. hope everyone is enjoying Bannerlord, as an Xbox Warband player I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous

    I have a shitty laptop and do not consider myself technical I'm any way, so bear with me. it's an ASUS X551MA, Intel Celeron 4gb ram. It struggles to run most games without installing patches/fixes to counter this. I know that everyone says Warband will run on anything, so do you guys reckon I can run Warband? ideally with at least 100 soldiers on each side?

    thanks in advance for any feedback dudes

    submitted by /u/cking145
    [link] [comments]

    Full plate armour/barding?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Is this anywhere in the game or has the technology as it were not been discovered yet in the time of the setting?

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment