• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Mount & Blade I kill some bandits and find this... I'm beginner.

    Mount & Blade I kill some bandits and find this... I'm beginner.


    I kill some bandits and find this... I'm beginner.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Could not resist (OC)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Somehow got 2 of the same companion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I don't know if the news is out yet but Warband is on Gamepass for Xbox now

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Ah yes, i can clearly see my income

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    500 Battanian Fian Champions vs 500 Legionaries

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I finished my first playthrough. I started it when the game was released, stopped playing for about 3 months and continued the same playthrough without mods. I had hard time playing after those 3 months cuz they nerfed earning influence by donating troops/prisoners.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    By that time i conquered almost half of Calradia and when i started playing again, my started losing influence faster than gaining it. I relied on my vassals summoning their armies, i couldnt propose anything, i had to give fiefs to clans with the majority support. I only have a castle and a city that i first conquered. Now i want to change the capital to Lycaron, but i dont have enough influence. I just have to do that to consider my playthrough finished. Can i spend my 500 mil denars to gain influence?

    submitted by /u/CaivsOctavivsCaesar
    [link] [comments]

    Just one of the many bugs

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I've almost had it with this game, all the bugs and glitches are getting to me, but know, after leaving the Vlandians and taking Thractoae castle, with 158 men, I can't create my own kingdom as 'Arzagos' doesn't give me the option even though I've completed everything

    Any help is amazing

    submitted by /u/Tommotal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this bug, just launched first time on new PC and can't play singleplayer.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Checkout this phat loot I got

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    2020 Roman Warband Mod

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    What is the best warband roman single player mod ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Corentinus
    [link] [comments]

    When bandits go unchecked for too long.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Bannerlord import/export character's face?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I know you can do it, I've read it in several different places, but no one really explains it very well. Everyone says you press ctrl-c at the character screen and paste it into a text file then press press ctrl-v when you make a new character. I'm pretty confused. For one one thing pressing ctrl-c at the character menu does nothing. I tried pasting into text file but there is nothing in my clipboard, even after following those directions. Unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

    Can someone be more specific and explain how to do this? I heard your character ages, and I want to do it before my character get's old (though I don't know if that matters or not.)

    submitted by /u/Instant_happiness
    [link] [comments]

    Proposed Mechanics: Ambushes, Fortified Camps, Pas d'Armes

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Does bannerlord have everything Warband has?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I see a bunch of reviews saying bannerlord isn't worth the price, because it has no added features, just better graphics.

    All that said, does bannerlord have ALL the features included in Warband?

    submitted by /u/MonkeyBrawler
    [link] [comments]

    It's a rhetorical request, of course.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Mount and Blade: Warband is coming to Xbox Game Pass tomorrow!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I played Prophesy of Pendor. Any other great mods?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I got a fever. And only mods will cure me.

    I also just beat Viking Conquest and adored it. Hope Bannerlord will get a Viking DLC eventually to sate my Viking fetish.

    submitted by /u/BrashMonkey8
    [link] [comments]

    Kherigate archers?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    How do you effectively use them in the field, I'm on Xbox so I can't install any mods

    submitted by /u/Jodo2121
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal day in a medieval multiplayer game

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/hrt1cc/video/v20ezmtvc2b51/player

    This guy kept on saying some really vulgar shit. Lots of N-words and whatnot. Another dude jumped on and said some Anti-Semitic stuff about how jews aren't actual jews and they control everything blah blah blah. I was honestly disgusted and it sucks that there is no kick feature yet. I know that this doesn't represent our community but it leaves a terrible mark.

    submitted by /u/Coupons15
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we need Kick/Ban/Report ASAP

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment