• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Mount & Blade From the host of the Calradic Campaign, /r/mountandblade presents the Star Wars Galactic Campaign!

    Mount & Blade From the host of the Calradic Campaign, /r/mountandblade presents the Star Wars Galactic Campaign!


    From the host of the Calradic Campaign, /r/mountandblade presents the Star Wars Galactic Campaign!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Hello there!

    The wars for Calradia may have concluded, but the battle rages on in a galaxy far, far away! Turmoil has gripped the galaxy as the Rebel Alliance wages a desperate war of liberation against the Galactic Empire.

    Starting with our first event on the 18th, /r/mountandblade will begin a new persistent campaign set in the Bear Force II module, a multiplayer mod created to capture the setting of the Star Wars universe. Battles will be fought across many classic planets from the franchise, with the ultimate goal of proclaiming victory over the galaxy.

    The Campaign Map

    As the galactic civil war takes place across, well, the galaxy, the overworld map has been modified to accommodate for the increase in space.

    The campaign map lists the various planets controlled by both factions. blue represents planets under the Rebellion's control, while red signifies the Empire's domain. Each faction will alternate attacking/defending per event, voting on our community Discord which planet to strike next.

    The icon on each planet signifies which type of battle will be fought. The Blaster icon represents that the planet will consist of matches fought in the Battle gamemode. The Flag icon signifies that the planet will be fought for in Bear Force II's flagship Conquest mode. The Lightsaber icon signifies that the planet will be fought for in the Battle gamemode, but with the addition of Jedi and Sith present.

    Once all three of a faction's planets are occupied, the other faction can launch a final assault on the endangered faction's Home Base. Winning an attack on the home base will land the conquering faction the victory in the campaign.

    Getting Involved in the Campaign

    Be sure to join our community Discord, where you'll be able to proclaim your allegiance to the Rebellion or Empire, which will allow you to plan your strikes against the opposing faction with fellow members.

    As said, the first event will be on the 18th. Another post will be up next weekend with more details about that event. Be sure to check in on the sub for more information.

    Feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments.

    Server Info

    Galactic Campaign Map


    Donating to the Galactic Campaign

    The Galactic Campaign server is the same used for the Calradic Campaign, Mod Night, and all other associated events provided by the /r/mountandblade subreddit, ran entirely on a donation basis as we have for nearly five years. We have a Patreon that you can put in a monthly or one time amount to contribute. There are multiple reward tiers with more coming, and with a larger pool of money we can prepare for the expected high server costs of Bannerlord (custom servers when lol).

    submitted by /u/SuicidalCake
    [link] [comments]

    S i x h u n d r e d

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Harvesting season never came. :( u/MKLVN

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    DHIRIM

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Manhunters got tired of being bullied by the Taiga Bandits

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    damn you harlaus

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    odin grant me power

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Das Parabellum, I'm taking up restoring The Parabellum

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hi, So, I'm an amateur modder BUT have extensive experience with reverse engineering, texturing, sound design and so on. I have a copy of the infamous 'The Parabellum 1.2' mod (a submod itself of Red Wars 1.7) and have taken it upon myself to remove the copyrighted content, fix as many bugs as possible and create what was intended from scratch as well as I can, as to be frank the creator used a lot of stolen content.

    As I lack the source, and nobody can get hold of it since the author... Yeah, read the taleworlds post he's banned, I'm having to work using the released version. There's a few issues present, one of which was assets from BF1 being used, which I've more or less removed (by replacing with blank/silence for now)

    I know there's a lot of other assets but since most files for M&B are nearly a decade old now, I cannot find the original authors to attribute. If the people originally arguing on the previously mentioned taleworlds forum post can give some pointers that'd be nice.

    So far I've removed the assets mentioned, and also done my best to remove the buggy vehicles as they cause a myriad of crashes. Most of this is a quick fix such as changing the 'troops' used for vehicles to blank soldiers that die on spawn since I lack source. I have also removed Swastikas left in from Red Wars since: 1) it's based on WW1 rather than WW2 2) it causes issues in some countries, I believe that's why Red Wars was taken off of Steam from what I've heard.

    My personal additions are new graphics for all menus as they were stolen, and also to try to my best ability in removing as much of vanilla M&B as possible. I've made my own theme from some native music files and FL Studio, and I'm working on fixing what I believe are speech samples from BF1 (never played it, wouldn't know).

    Anyway, let me know what you think, give pointers or if possible if anybody is interested in helping I could definitely use some assistance removing the vehicles and bugged content rather than renaming and putting warnings on each menu prompt... I'm using codebreaking techniques to figure out what the numbers in the .txt files mean so like, would be highly appreciated 😂

    submitted by /u/Savannah_Shimazu
    [link] [comments]

    Influence from prisoners

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I donated 18 low to mid tier prisoners to Diathma (owned by Khuzaits). I read somewhere you would get one influence for every prisoner but only got one for the hole bunch. Is this how its suposed to be?

    submitted by /u/johnlemon1337
    [link] [comments]

    Alone companion

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I made a party with only one companion and no troops. Now i want to add troops to his party but i dont see any option to do it.how can i add troops to the party please? When i tried disbanding and talked to him he said we are going our seprate ways

    submitted by /u/Sicariotheoldboy
    [link] [comments]

    New Peasant Calls For Aid!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm brand new to the Mount and Blade series and decided to finally take the plunge on Bannerlord during the steam sale. What are some good starting locations and general tips for a lowly beginner? Curious how the game pacing and how slow or fast it forces you to progress. Also Is there any lore to read up on or is it explained well in the game? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/shifty_fiveee
    [link] [comments]

    Stairs are hard.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    What would be a good video on modding Warband/Viking Conquest?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    So I'm playing Viking Conquest, and notice that one location Exeter is a minor fort vs what it was at the time which was a city. So I'd like to mod it into a city. I jut want to use one of the default cities from Viking Conquest, but I don't know how to do this. Any ideas on how I could?

    submitted by /u/I_Have_Questions_545
    [link] [comments]

    Declared war. Took castle... traded peace, a horse, and 5K Denar for 1 Denar.. Haha

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Looking for an Eu clan ( not crusader themed). Any ideas ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Is your own kingdom a real thing?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Help! I've twice finished collecting the banner. Done all the dialogues. Gotten 100 troops, my own castle, etc. No kingdom forms. This time I got 2 castles because I thought maybe I needed more settlements.

    What am I doing wrong? How do I form a king? When I talk to the banner quest NPC's it just gives me the option to say I'm still working on the quest, or to ask which faction I should give the banner to.

    submitted by /u/Dionesios
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hitting mid game after hours of sea raiders

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    New since release?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Greetings. I played Bannerlord 2 the first 30 days it was released. I decided to step away and come back later after updates. Is there anything? Or has it been all bug fixes. Im curious how much it has changed before I start the download.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/unopinionated1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a fix to game-crash after huge fights?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    It happens sometimes after i beat a garrison coming out to meet me - the game just crashes when the enemy leaders beg for mercy

    Pretty frustrating after a long fight 1800 vs my 700.

    submitted by /u/MeanGirlsMakeMeHard
    [link] [comments]

    Thelea the Wanderers?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment