• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade FYI: M&B profile pics on steam are medieval squirrels!

    Mount & Blade FYI: M&B profile pics on steam are medieval squirrels!


    FYI: M&B profile pics on steam are medieval squirrels!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    We need a siege mod where you can load live prisoners into a trebuchet and yeet them screaming to their deaths over enemy walls to lower morale.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    every time i approach a girl

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    2 damage

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Equipped items and death mods

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    So what happens when I die of hold age to the extremely expensive armor that hasn't spawned in the game ONCE - had to marry Ira to get it from her - does it vanish? Do I need to just take it off when I 'feel' I'm about to kick the bucket?

    Rather have my immersion rekt by having the game become Mount & Blade Boomerlord than lose that armor.

    submitted by /u/Minrathous
    [link] [comments]

    The Final match of the first Bannerlord North America Duel Tournament in 2020! Narmin vs. Forsaken, completely opposite styles, first to 7 wins takes it. Incredible matchup, wonderful display by both fighters. Let's show them some respect.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Crash to desktop

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Am I the only one suffering constant crashes, to the point it's unplayable?

    I'm having a nightmare getting this game to run with crashes constantly. I can get crashes anywhere from character creation onwards. I'm getting:

    d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!
    The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
    Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nVidia GPUs and Windows 10.

    My system is a:
    Ryzen 7 2700x
    16gb ram
    RX 580 gpu

    I've updated everything, windows, checked game install, latest gpu drivers. I've tried lowering every graphics setting to as low as it can go, locked frame rate to 30fps and even tried is in a 1024x768 window. To date the longest play I've had let me do 1 of the initial tutorial battles, but that was the outlier, most crash withing the first 2 minutes.

    Anyone with miracle cures?

    submitted by /u/Harlequin80
    [link] [comments]

    Did You Guys Already Forget About Warband?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Update

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Whre is it ?

    submitted by /u/milanez123
    [link] [comments]

    What updates/changes to gameplay in the past few weeks?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I just got back home from orders and curious to know if there are any significant updates or changes that occurred since I last played (end of May).

    I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/N7_anonymous_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Found a bug with clan roles and assigning them to parties/caravans.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    If you give a member in your clan a role and then assign them to a caravan or their own party then that role disappears from the list of option in your own party. For instance I had Nawa the spicevendor as my quartermaster but after assigning her to a caravan no one else in my party can be quartermaster. The option just disappears. Right now the only role I can have in my own party is scout.

    submitted by /u/noob_lvl1
    [link] [comments]

    That's quite the band of robbers there

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    This has been happening ever since I bought the game 4 years ago. My male character are never present at their weddings. Can't remember if any of my female ones were there. Does anyone know what's up ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Is there a version of Detailed Character Creator mod that works on 1.4.1? The latest version says it requires 1.4.2

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I accidentally deleted the CustomBattle folder in Bannerlord modules folder and it's now crashing my game?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna share that file? Should come with the game I think.

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Giants Mod

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment