• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade Mod Night - 1866

    Mount & Blade Mod Night - 1866


    Mod Night - 1866

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    A small town cooks beneath the midday sun. But today, the sun isn't the only thing bringing the heat. Outlaws from the hills, fortune seekers from across the world, cowboys from the ranches and gunslingers with lazily conceived "mysterious" backgrounds have all come to this dusty corner of the country to see who has the fastest gun. Why? Because it's THE WILD WEST MODNIGHT!

    Welcome to Warband Mod Night!

    Mod Night is a community event where we visit less popular/empty multiplayer mods that you wouldn't otherwise have a chance to try out.

    • This month we'll be playing 1866, a Wild West mod. It features the USA, Mexico, Apache, Comanche and Bandits as factions, fighting over a variety of Old Western locales. We will have a couple different gamemodes to try out, including "Hold the Flag."

    When: Saturday, June 20th, 4:00PM EDT

    Server (Mount & Blade: Warband): Reddit_Mod_Night

    Password: reddit

    Module Download: 1866 Western

    Voice: Mount&Blade Discord (Discord Client Download)

    Donating to Our Events

    As we are the same team that works on the Calradic Campaign, We use the same server and resources as we do for the campaign. If you wish to contribute to these events and/or the Calradic Campaign, visit our Patreon.

    submitted by /u/PowerhatTheWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord be like:

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I don't have good enough PC to play Bannerlord, so im still playing Warband, then i got an idea to make a Warband political compass, details in comments.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Honestly, I'm just surprised that each answer didn't have a 100% chance to fail. Must be a bug.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Bannerlord drinking game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Take a drink every time:

    Monchung pointlessly creates an army

    Derthert's vassal takes a fief and he awards it to himself

    You shoot with a wide open 'window' but some cavalry man manages to intercept it with his head

    You get off your horse in a dead zone on the battlefield and it suddenly fills with red infantry. .

    submitted by /u/Intergalacticdespot
    [link] [comments]

    A very intimate encounter... (Sound On!)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    The rare flying Aserai horse. It helps to elude angry tax paying peasants who want their money back.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    More exploits for mp_tdm_map_004a

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Ever wanted to know how broken one-handed weapons can be?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    500 Berserkers vs 500 Falxman

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    The Witcher III: Wild Butter

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Behind the scenes just before bannerlord release

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Is Bannerlord more polished yet?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, played the game a bit at launch and LOVED it, but felt a bit of a time waste for now as i have a full-time job and didn't wanna keep going and end up late game with big bigs.

    Has the game gotten more polished yet? If not is there a way I can check back on how polished it is in the future or do I have to make weird posts like this one every time?

    submitted by /u/MateiLatte
    [link] [comments]

    They really need to fix faction conversion in the next patch.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    So, I started my own kingdom. With just my parties, and two mercenary clans I was able to take uskotol and Revyl from Sturgia before peacing out. After that. Vlandia went to war on me and I took two of their castles. Now, the mercs only stay so long, so I got a minor vlandian clan with no territories to join me. With their help, along with one last merc clan, we took Tibet and Revalt. I gave both to the new clan to help solidify them. They're still in my army after taking revalt, and we're moving in to attack Derthert when they literally defect in my army back to Vlandia, taking the territories with them.

    Needless to say I hunter down all three members and executed them for such a move, but it should be possible.

    A: We as the player can't get people to defect while in an army/joining one, so why can the cpu?

    B: we have to physically march up to these guys and ask them to join us after some speech checks. Apparently Derrhert has telepathy and just mind convinced them.

    C: their should be a diplomatic penalty for the faction that accepts a defecting clan with territory.

    Those are my gripes, because how am I supposed to build a kingdom when I can't keep my subjects with me? Gave them a castle and a city and still left, when they had nothing before. Total bs in my books, and it sets me back again now only having my 3 companion armies and myself.

    submitted by /u/Pardo86
    [link] [comments]

    Anarcho Harlausism

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Gaining influence when policies make you lose influence?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    So I just joined the Battanians as a vassal and Caladog has two policies that make me lose influence right off the bat. I'm losing 2 influence per day, I have no fiefs, and my charm is very low (policy makes me lose 1 influence for having low charm). Getting my charm up will take a while, prisoner donation has been nerfed to hell, and idk when I can get a fief because I cant vote on anything since I'm losing influence.

    So besides winning battles, which can only do so much when you're losing 2 influence per day, how in the hell do I get my influence up? How do I counter the -2 influence per day? I cant do anything without influence. I want to raise armies so I can defend my homeland and help Battanian expansion but I cant without influence.

    Alternatively is there a mod that reverts the prisoner donation nerf?

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    is the main quest bugged something happened and i cant proceeed surther any more. it says i didnt comeplete it in 10 years when only 3 days happend

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Which one is better? Excessively big banner, or flat banner with no cloth physics, or none at all?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    With my beautiful horse, he's name is Murgu(sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    How many prosperity points do I need to make my town rich?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I've had Marunath for more than 2 years now. I've finished upgrading everything. My prosperity is over 6000, loyalty 100, over 300 militia, and 700+ food. however, the description says it's only average wealth.

    submitted by /u/KaryXu
    [link] [comments]

    Armor should do better protecting against low tier weapons than it currently does. A fully armored mamluke can get 1 shot by a peasant with a spear. Kinda frustrating

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Bannerlord e1.4.1 Must-have mods?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Haven't played Bannerlord for a month and a half give or take since I felt like waiting some time for the devs to flesh it out a bit more before starting a brand new save game. Since then I have only loosely accompanied the news/patch notes, and there are 71 pages worth of mods in the Nexus list. Just wanted to hear what you guys would consider as must-have mods to fix bugs/balance the game?

    Sorry if this comes off as lazy freeloading, just don't feel like scrolling through 70 pages on Nexus or starting a new game only to eventually find out something broken and have to start over again.

    submitted by /u/NeutralHavoc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment