• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Mount & Blade When you bump that soldier count up

    Mount & Blade When you bump that soldier count up


    When you bump that soldier count up

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    “It’s almost harvesting season” [x-post]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Game-breaking bug, literally unplayable

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    New to the series. I won a battle that was not at all in my favor and feel good about it. I still have lots to learn. Love this game!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I freaking love the armor in this game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Wow times in Calradia must be really tough if even Mel Gibson has to turn to banditry

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    This Family in my clan has a ton of children.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    When you travel east to pick up just a "few" horses

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    They never stood a chance

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    It actually exists!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    That's a very well regulated militia

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    alright that happend to me too :(

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Feel like I was spoiled playing Warband...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Just started playing Bannerlord with no automatic control for block direction and now I can't block anything. I miss the automatic block control direction in Warband :(

    submitted by /u/Furaskjoldr
    [link] [comments]

    How to get inside the castle in team deathmatch

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    (Bannerlord) Unit Groupings should be a TOP priority even thought this is EA.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    First of all, I'm playing the current beta branch right now and in my experience the game has improved MASSIVELY since release - rudimentary diplomacy made a huge difference to immersion and replayability. The addition of some working perks makes leveling feel ... useful and rewarding.

    In my recent playthrough, I have enough experience that I'm able to try to make an army with neat units I want to try - and there are tons of really cool units/army compositions experiment with.

    I decided to make a contingent of Sturgian shock troops - they look cool, and they are pretty effective when unleashed as a "shock" force.

    The problem is that you eventually get tired of resetting assignments from each load. Then, you eventually just start using a blob of combined infantry rather than shield units to anchor troops and other niche infantry to do cool maneuvers.

    I dont think it would be hard to write the code to make this persistent across saves, and yet, it makes such a massive difference to enjoyment.

    On a slightly related note, even if I have a group of infantry with some shields and some without, it would be awesome if when I give them the "shield wall" command, there would be some priority to fill the front ranks with units that have shields.

    I just had a battle using a shield wall during an archer fight, and saw my few falxmen, in the shield wall, at the front.

    I just looked at them and wondered, why

    submitted by /u/_as_above_so_below_
    [link] [comments]

    "I understand your indecision but please boys - now's not a great time."

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    How do I cure my Khuzait addiction?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Mostly for funsies, but not entirely. Every time I start up a new campaign I end up abandoning it to go do a khuzait one instead. There just doesn't seem to be anything that can equal the feeling of riding down fools at the head of my horde of horse archers while blasting The Hu.

    I do like the lore and look of all the other factions as well and I want to try them but just when I think I'm out the Khuzait pull me back in. Any advice on how to move between factions without getting homesick and just going back to what you know?

    Doesn't just have to be about leaving the Khuzait and their Horse Bois. Maybe you have a tough time leaving behind the arrow-murderers of Battania, and that's ok.

    submitted by /u/AuleMaHaL17
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any plans to add in dynamic weather effects?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Warband mods often spiced up the battle maps with cool weather effects like fog/rain/thunder.

    So far in Bannerlord all I've seen is snow

    submitted by /u/halfeatenporkchop
    [link] [comments]

    Shield walls coming along nicely.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Do you recommend bannerlord as it is right now to another M&B fan?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Exactly what the title says. I have trouble coming up with money for games, and Bannerlord is on the expensive side where I live. I have about 500 hours in Warband, and the only reason I don't have more is a combination of a (at the time) crappy PC and me thinking bannerlord would be out by 2018.

    submitted by /u/victorcoelh
    [link] [comments]

    worth it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Ruler has negative infulence (-100) and is still overrulling popular decisions, is this bug or a feature :|?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    6 Ways to Improve Your Next Campaign

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment