• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade I just shat all over king ragnar's army of 400 and i got him!!!

    Mount & Blade I just shat all over king ragnar's army of 400 and i got him!!!


    I just shat all over king ragnar's army of 400 and i got him!!!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    If Putin was a mount a blade character

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Shit, that's gonna be fun

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    In 1.4.2, the Combat Tips and Raise the Meek perk XP bonuses are multiplied by the troop's position within your party.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hey, creator of bannerlordperks.com here.

    I've gotten a couple messages relating to Combat Tips and Raise the Meek becoming more effective in the new patch. It looks the same as before from the code side, so I did some playtesting. Somehow, the XP bonuses are getting multiplied by the position of the unit in the party.

    For example, if I have some Imperial Trained Archers in the fifth slot of my party, and I have the Raise the Meek perk, they will gain 30 * 5 = 150 experience per day. If I have them in the tenth slot in my party, they will instead gain 30 * 10 = 300 experience per day.

    I still can't find a reason for why this is happening code-wise. For now I'll put an extra note on these perks.

    Edit: Yesterday there was a patch relating to this. I'll check again and update.

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    RIP this playthrough. Fuck the Khuzait.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    King Harlaus? King har- oh am i interrupting?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Large bags of arrows don't have more arrows, but they do weigh more.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    The large bags have exactly as many arrows as the normal bags. This has been a PSA.

    Hopefully this game-breaking bug will be patched soon.

    submitted by /u/nonsequitrist
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something I need to do to have kids (other than being married)?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    So I've been married for like at least 100 days now. My wife has been in my party for most of that time. I somehow don't have kids.

    Is there something else I need to do to get kids?

    submitted by /u/ObstructiveWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    The worst part about the game crashing ...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Is having to redo all your custom battle-group assignments. Too many times each play session I have to tell my companions to be archers, again, or tell my vulnerable rookie units that they are not part of the main infantry force.

    This has got to be an easy fix, preserving custom assignments across save loads. Hopefully they will be able to put it into a hotfix soon.

    submitted by /u/nonsequitrist
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone suggest a Break In Siege mod?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find a updated mod which allows you to break into a siege without troop losses. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/gillberg43
    [link] [comments]

    500 Khan's Guards vs 500 Legionaries

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    After four years of perpetual war waging, my character started to lose his sanity

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Big F's for me

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I started my new character. I had one before but didnt get very far at all.

    I grinded trade and bandit hunting and saved up around 25k. I got a caravan, some very fancy armor and weapons and had a nice force of around 30 imperial palantine guard who could easily wipe out bandit armies triple their size.

    Soon after I joined Vlandia because I wanted xbow hordes like I used in Warband. They immediately went to war and I lost my caravan within about 2 weeks of getting it.

    I soon joined a huge battle where the odds were in our favor but king Derhert fucked it up badly and lost. I lost my whole army, my horses, I had little money etc.

    I go back to trading and bandit hunting, claw my way back up, participate in some sieges, and then to my surprise they gave me a castle and village.

    So I had like 8k, a fief, about 50 good troops to put in the garrison. And no joke within 2 days sturgia declared and IMMEDIATELY sent over 600 troops to siege my castle. No one showed up to help, and I went down with the ship. I lost all my money (I put it in the castle treasury), all my troops, my only fief, and now I am literally back at square 1.

    Thus ends the tragedy of Nicolaus Morandi (my character)

    submitted by /u/cjm81499
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta find a new fish...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    The latest update gave my go-to hubby a spouse and more family. Downside, no more Branoc for me. Upside, more Battanian ladies for when I eventually get a mod that lets me be gay.

    submitted by /u/WrenIchora
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to help defend a castle I just took and the new owner threatens to shoot me.. My jaw actually dropped a little

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Mount & Blade 2: Income issue with large Garrisons

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Been playing this game for several months now and I really like. I am on my 4th or 5th play through (single player). But I am very frustrated at the moment and have stopped play.

    This playthrough, I am vassal. I have about 4 castles and 1 city. In order to go around killing people, i have made sure all my castle garrisons are just about maxed out. With smatterings of higher level troops.

    The cost of maintaining them is killing me. I constantly have 0 gold.

    Before i started acquiring castles, i made sure i have 300K + gold, 2 caravans, and many workshops (6 i think).

    Because of constant war, i have had to restart the caravans many times, I have lost workshops in towns i do not own.

    Selling armor and weapons is not really viable, especially when at war with 2-3 different kingdoms at the same time (have to travel half the map to many cities just to sell, each city usually does not have enough gold) and by the time i have sold everything and get back to where i was, i have zero gold again. 6k-8k deficit per day.

    Now i am at a point where i need to restock my own army, and several castles as well, but i have zero gold.

    Am i missing something? Besides active trading and smithy, is there a way i can significantly reduce the cost of maintaining garrisons? Because i want to expand, but there is no way i will be able to keep up the cost. At this stage, i am thinking i might have to let some castles go...

    submitted by /u/babumy
    [link] [comments]

    Taleworlds Launcher doesn't start - Potential Fix!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Check every folders property settings and ensure that nothing has been set to read only!

    I was at my wits end. I have verified, resinstalled, removed all mods, done literally everything I can think of to ensure that I could fix my game while keeping my save data.

    Well, the savedata folder was a part of the problem, but not in the corrupted kind.

    Simply put, among everything, whether it was mods or vortex or from me copying a backup of the save folder to my desktop, or just a random bug, my savegame data had been set to read only without me realizing.

    No matter what I did, I could not get the launcher to start. I could, however, get only Bannerlord_Native.exe to run, however nothing else and unfortunately while it ran the save file, no mods of course (mostly troop mods too). However, immediately upon trying to get the game to run by just clicking Play on Steam, it ran!

    Properties of the folder, uncheck read-only! The launcher works, I have my saves, reinstalled the mods and reloaded with new modules in game and everything is perfect again!

    I hope this helps someone!

    submitted by /u/averyminya
    [link] [comments]

    So nobody cares about Nevyansk castle?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment