• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Mount & Blade When I buy Bannerlord

    Mount & Blade When I buy Bannerlord


    When I buy Bannerlord

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    The outfit is so ragged that they put double ragged on it (Mod: Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    This caravan can decimate an entire empire.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Who made this? I need more of this Rhagaea in my life...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Your favourite mods currently? (Assuming using 1.4.2 beta)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    What are some of your favourite mods that might 'fix' particular issues with the game currently?

    I think they fixed all the perks right? So those mods might not be needed these days.

    What do you feel is in your opinion?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dreamingofren
    [link] [comments]

    What a deal!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    My soldiers trying their best to form a shield wall :

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Mad

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    How impossible would mods be for Console Warband?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    So I'm one of those suckers stuck on console and Xbox One Warband is about as good as I'll get with these games.

    Since I'm stuck on console, I also can't play games that look really fun like Holdfast Nations at War or War of Rights. So the closest thing I could prob get is "With Fire and Sword" with Mount and Blade Warband.

    So my question is: how impossible would it be to bug Taleworlds about doing a mod inclusion update deal with Console Warband?

    submitted by /u/Bartin-Septim
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else struggle to get into Bannerlord.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I've got well over 1000 hours in warband and it's easily one of my favourite games of all time but I just can't get into bannerlord and I don't know why.

    I know it's still in early access so hopefully when it's more fleshed out I'll enjoy it more but ATM id rather play warband.

    submitted by /u/BayleyNat0r
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice/tips for a new warband player ? (Coming from bannerlord)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I have been playing bannerlord nonstop for like 3 weeks. And i usually don't play a single game for too long, and now a completed bannerlord (more content) is a dream of mine, so warband! Though the game felt a little harder, and the UI of this game is not really user friendly. But that's not the thing, the thing is that is this is waaay harder. I got kicked by looters like 15 seconds after the tutorial and got kicked again 20 seconds after it. So any tips ?

    submitted by /u/kh_tum
    [link] [comments]

    Great defense of Stanley Fortress thanks for celebrating me passing fire academy guys

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    (Warband - Bellum Imperii) Looking for information. Like, any information.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    While I have owned Warband since 2013 I am merely a dabbler. In all those years I have only racked up 117 hours, a big chunk of which since Bannerlord came out.

    In those few hours I have mostly played with the wonderful Bellum Imperii mod. I suck at history, but it is my love of the Asterix comics that I became interested in Rome, from the Republic to the last days of the Holy Empire.

    The mod has undergone quite a few changes in that time, and would love to see the same creator bring it to Bannerlord. 'Til then, I'm going to do an actual proper run of the mod.

    Bit overwhelmed with all the "new" features the mod has. I sort of get it, like the pre-battle formation arrangement stuff, but I still would like a proper wiki or guide to refer to.

    Now a wiki exists, a simple Google search brings one up, but it pretty much as zero content. "Guides" are usually question discussion threads, and most videos on the mod are playthroughs, which might give some decent info on the mods features, but they are not specifically tutorials.

    As Bellum Imperii is an older, well liked mod, I am surprised at how little info there is out there. So, dear reader, does anyone have any knowledge of sort of general tutorials or similar? A troop tree? Feature list and description? Even the character builder backgrounds would help. You can extrapolate a little but they do differ from Native.

    The Steam group gives little in the way of such links, and while I am not a very Discordy person, if the main stuff is there I'd request to join the server.

    So yeah, is there anything substantial out there? Or is it best to find a decent playthrough video and stick with that?

    submitted by /u/KashouWannabe
    [link] [comments]

    The side entrance to G on this siege map

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    (OC) Stand still dammit!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    BUG - unregistered hits/blocks

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I have noticed this lately in multiplayer and singleplayer. Enemies will swing through blocks and hit you, and when attacking them hits will not register. In multiplayer this is most prevalent on horseback/spears/lances. I had my couched lance go through 3 people standing in a line and it didn't register a hit on any of them. I have had friends notice the same problem, and even witness other players spears go through people without registering.

    submitted by /u/MrPoopyFingers69
    [link] [comments]

    Are crossbow units bugged right now?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    My Valandia crossbows cant hit anything at distances greater than 50 feet, and are still bad up close.

    submitted by /u/N7Greenfire
    [link] [comments]

    Where exactly is the farm 'north of Winterfell' from the Winter is Coming mission in the GOT mod for warband?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Medieval warband mods?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I was looking for something like 1400's medieval mod, is that a thing

    submitted by /u/Leothenew52
    [link] [comments]

    Pendor recruit elite prisoners (scripts/menus txt tweak)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So after seeing a thread on the official forum about raising the level of retained garrison troops from granted fiefs, I looked around the scripts txt file for similar looking sequences and under the sections about prisoners and I found this part under the party_add_party_prisoners section:

    2 1224979098644774918 40

    I changed the 40 to 80 and found that I was able to rescue prisoner valkyries and clarion call rangers and even some noldor. I also found the same number string three times in the menus file under the camp recruit prisoners option. I changed all three and was able to recruit elites from my own prisoners. However, for some reason I'm still unable to rescue noldor warriors from enemy prisoners or noldor warriors and rangers from my own prisoners. All other noldor types are working. I even tried setting the value to 9999999999, but still nothing. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/laughterer
    [link] [comments]

    [1.4.1 ISSUE?] guards party not disbanding - limiting available parties

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    [1.4.1 ISSUE?] guards party not disbanding - limiting available parties

    Anyone have a solution to this? The party is not present on the map and it has been "disbanding" for 2 in-game months now..

    https://preview.redd.it/t1xys6n62u451.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=96174af1e503460b5e4e74653463d8480a92f539

    submitted by /u/rightistTW
    [link] [comments]

    I beg to differ!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Owned settlements and workshops

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I just got my first settlment, razikh.

    At the first look it looks meh, especially that i cant build any workshops good worskhops based on local resources, should i move all of 3 here despite not having any good combo? Or i am better of with the workshops where i have them now "optimised"? Also should i place a governor? What buildings should i prioritise? Prosperity and food? What daily plan is the best? Irigation? And lastly do they gain a garison overtime, that evolves while training? Or i will end with 400 recruits?

    submitted by /u/aleyan97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment