• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Mount & Blade I replayed WFAS again and I really wished Pikemen in Bannerlord also did this, instead of getting decimated by cav.

    Mount & Blade I replayed WFAS again and I really wished Pikemen in Bannerlord also did this, instead of getting decimated by cav.


    I replayed WFAS again and I really wished Pikemen in Bannerlord also did this, instead of getting decimated by cav.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    An aseria townswoman learning combat from a manuscript imported from vlandia ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    A true baller drops over 400,000 denars on making sure all of his companions are rocking matching lordly coats of plate.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    when you sent rhagaea a monthly donation of 10,000 denars, defended her in the messenger-raven chats, used all your influence voting to give her each city you captured. And then humbly request a marriage to secure an alliance between our households.” and she responds “Whose hand are you offering?”

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    80+ hrs in and the first time I saw this (so glad its still in)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I am embarrassed to say this actually happened. A random serf definitely "gave it to me".

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Bannerlord at launch vs now

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Hey all, I played bannerlord for around 70+ hours at launch in the first week or so, but since haven't touched it as I was waiting for further tweaks and content.

    Very much considering getting back into it, just wondering what the major differences are and if it feels different?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nich01as123
    [link] [comments]

    Going to try living the vassal life for once, but who to join? Sell me on a faction.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Pretty much as the topic title says.

    Even back in Warband, by the time I'm ready to exit the merc life I've decided I hate all the leaders and wage war on the realm. Or I'd take up a usurpers cause (I wish that was a thing in Bannerlord). I figure I'd try something different this time.

    So bring out that inner car salesman and sell me on a faction! Could be the units, could be the people in it, give me what you've got. Oh, side note. No amount of pitching will probably work for the Khuzaits. I currently want to repay them for my last campaign. Unless I can do it from the inside. Is it possible to be granted fiefs then turn on the kingdom?

    submitted by /u/TrickyBeat
    [link] [comments]

    Are surgeon companions worth it in BL?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    The healing rate bonus seems to be very insignificant compared to just resting in towns.

    submitted by /u/Iesus_Loves_Me
    [link] [comments]

    Oh god...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    500 Vlandian Recruits vs 500 Aserai Recruits

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    where can I report players?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I got screenshots of some assholes being racist all over the european MP server. where can i send these?

    submitted by /u/RahroUth
    [link] [comments]

    Spouses running caravan?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I remember a number of videos where people mentioned getting your wife to run a caravan until they were ready to govern a town for you. However, in the caravan creation option, I can't select my wife as the person to run caravan, only companions. Can you just not have your wife run a caravan full stop?

    submitted by /u/LangTheBoss
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing, this is the error(s) I get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Do you think that Taleworlds will patch back in the custom banners paste function?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Before the latest patch, you were able to create banners in a custom online editor, copy their code and paste it in-game. After the latest patch however, this doesn't work.

    I get that this was probably an unintentional feature to begin with, but Taleworlds seems like they listen to their playerbase, and people really liked being able to do this.

    So do you think they'll patch it back in for a future update?

    P.S. Yes I know there's a mod that adds it back in, but the last time I downloaded a mod I was literally unable to start Bannerlord without it crashing, so I'd rather not do that.

    submitted by /u/BoxedElderGnome
    [link] [comments]

    Surviving ONLY from Tournaments in Bannerlord - part 01

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Warband lord personality

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    So I'm kinda new to warband I just bought it so and started a kingdom how would I determine lord personality's

    submitted by /u/StevenT1214
    [link] [comments]

    Khuzait Update to Blood, Shit and Iron - All major factions now overhauled

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Khuzait war cry before steppe campaign

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Worth coming back?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Haven't played bannerlord since first week release, stopped because one faction steamrolled the map and ruined my game. Is it worth coming back yet or should I give It another couple months?

    submitted by /u/lootgoblin69
    [link] [comments]

    How do I open the dev console in bannerlord?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I've enabled cheats in the config file, I can teleport around the map just fine so they are for sure enabled.

    I've tried Ctrl + ~ and Alt + ~, none have worked.

    I've heard there is a native dev console, so I haven't installed a console command mod. I cant find anything other than the mod shortcuts online :(

    submitted by /u/Litoman7
    [link] [comments]

    They're the same picture

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    not to gatekeep but i do find it funny to still see this :)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment