• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Mount & Blade English archers bracing for the charge of the French cavalry at the Battle of Patay 1429 AD

    Mount & Blade English archers bracing for the charge of the French cavalry at the Battle of Patay 1429 AD


    English archers bracing for the charge of the French cavalry at the Battle of Patay 1429 AD

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    The devs absolutely nailed the look of Bannerlord, may they have the best harvesting season.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Always the same story

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Thank you Pendor developers.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I just picked up Pendor again after not having played it for maybe 6 months. I forgot how good this mod is.

    1. The troop trees are deep, with the addition of the Noble/Knight tree
    2. Beautiful mural artwork adds to medieval immersion
    3. Unique "rogue factions" that are not part of any nation which have high-level, formidable groups, such as demons
    4. The deep skill difference between a recruit and a knight gives the game an epic feel: you could probably kill 100 recruits with a couple knights. An elite unit of 10 rogue knights could wipe out my whole army.
    5. Convenience features: speaking to the village elder or guildmaster directly from the menu.
    6. Not feeling invincible as soon as you get a couple troops unlike Warband
    7. Getting to upgrade armor
    8. Getting to start a knighthood order: probably the best part of the mod

    In short, this game is just incredible. I think an easier version of Pendor would feel like the base game should be.

    submitted by /u/Kooky-Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    This is giving me some real M&B vibes.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Shoutout The Blood and Steel reshade on Nexusmods for Bannerlord, no fps loss at all for this.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    What is this? CK2?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    500 Vlandian Pikemen vs 500 Khuzait Lancers

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Is there a mod turning the calendar to 12 months instead 4?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, is there a mod where it makes the years longer to a full 365 days instead of 85 days/year?

    submitted by /u/Thraxox
    [link] [comments]

    Damn, I remember when we've reached 100k members in this sub...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    ...and there are 192k of us now!

    So cool!

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an easy way to determine version compatibility of mods?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Is there an easy way to determine the latest version of bannerlord a mod is compatible with? For example, if a mod says it was published for 1.3, I have to go digging through the Nexus Mods comments section which sometimes has a mix of "This works for me on 1.4" and "This broke on 1.4 - please update".

    Also, many mods don't include the Bannerlord version in their description, so you have to dig through the comments or guess based on the last upload date.

    Is there a better way?

    submitted by /u/rm-rf_
    [link] [comments]

    My man really just ditched last minute

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    My biggest want, "Delegate Command Auto-On"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Honestly, I don't like commanding troops. I always delegate command. I just want it to default on when I get in battle.

    submitted by /u/versipelis
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or a way to give myself specific troops or upgrade troops easily in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I make video montages of mount and blade and it would make my life a lot easier if I can just give myself specific troops or instantly upgrade the troops in my party for the sake of filming the videos, if you guys could help me out I'd be very grateful

    submitted by /u/Simo-intensifies
    [link] [comments]

    The trials of Jeremus

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    A couple of days ago, I wrote a short, passionate paragraph defining Jeremus, and it was received well. Sure, it didn't get thousands and thousands of responses, but I love writing, I love Jeremus, and even if it were only 2 or 3 people who took joy from it, it was worth it. So I'm making this post to announce that I will be writing a short book following Jeremus' life, so, stay tuned for more in the coming weeks! This is mainly an act of dedication, a permanent reminder on my Reddit, as I hope to draw motivation from the promise I make today. If people appear interested, I will continue to post updates on where I'm at with it over the coming weeks, however, regardless of interest displayed, I will find some way to post a link to the finished copy for everyone to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Fallout-boy4
    [link] [comments]

    Pendor merchant roleplay: how viable is this?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I am playing Pendor and my plan is to get the most profitable business in every town and be an extremely rich merchant, doing trade routes as convenient for establishing businesses.

    Once I have a business in every town, I will go for being a vassal/mercenary.

    I want to spec out a surgeon/medic character as well as a trainer character: preferably high level. This way I can train up to elite units while still avoiding fights as possible.

    I am currently prioritizing Ravenstern Rangers because archers are great for both open areas and siege attack/defense whereas cavalry is basically only useful for open areas, and because Ravenstern has the best archers.

    I am going to avoid being a vassal or mercenary for any kingdom until I reach my max merchant potential with businesses everywhere because this will give me morale losses if I am fighting against a faction that I have troops from, and because my businesses in enemy towns would all be sequestered, and because then I can be attacked by any enemy lords.

    Does this seem good?

    submitted by /u/Kooky-Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a favorite town and workshop combo?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Mine is having a smithy in Epicrotea. I trend to get an income from the range of 400-600 there.

    submitted by /u/SwoleJohll
    [link] [comments]

    The risky but rewarding Stationary Mounted Archer

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Worth playing again?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Not played since launch week,how much has this game changed since then?

    submitted by /u/Schbang
    [link] [comments]

    Party size decreased, even on old saves.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    My party size at one point yesterday was close to 600, then 300, then 290, now mid 200's. I'm tier 4, and from what I can tell, it may be the initial high numbers that were an anomaly. The strangest thing is that it even applies over old saves. I reloaded a day old save where I had 380 troops with a max of 269. There has been no patch and I didn't make any setting/mod changes. Only mod is Bannerlord Tweaks.

    submitted by /u/Swillyums
    [link] [comments]

    Children's stats are bugged?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    In mid-game in Warband, struggling with recruiting

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of businesses, about 200k denars, and several villages/castles.

    I am a vassal for Swadia.

    Swadia has lost every large town and we are down to a couple castles and villages, several of which are mine. It is day 900.

    My main issue is parties: I want to get a large garrison (100+) for my castles, but by the time I get those units my castles have already been taken. Furthermore, the enemy will roll around in groups of half a dozen or more vassals, whereas I can't get anybody to follow me around like that.

    I have 87 relations with Rulun, which can help me get at most 25 troops if RNG is in my favor.

    Oh and then I go into battle and lose 50 of my low tier units that I just got. I am at around day 900 and am basically stuck.

    Even with leadership 7, my max army size is around 140.

    I increased morale / party size leadership modifiers with TweakMB but that doesn't solve the problem of it being basically impossible to build up large enough garrisons and personal units.

    I don't remember whether it was Floris or Pendor, but there is a mod where you can easily get dozens of recruits from a slave trader at the bar. Does anybody know what this mod is? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kooky-Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment