• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Mount & Blade I just destroyed a hideout of 48 bandits without any mods! A proudful moment for my M&B Career...

    Mount & Blade I just destroyed a hideout of 48 bandits without any mods! A proudful moment for my M&B Career...


    I just destroyed a hideout of 48 bandits without any mods! A proudful moment for my M&B Career...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    One Last Picture of All my Characters In Warband before I get Bannerlord

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    The scenic route to G on this siege map

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Nexus Mod user stole my work and is acting all brain washy

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1804? look at this mod on the nexus...

    I asked the author if he was worried this would be removed since it's clearly breaking the rules by stealing work, and he told me he had permission to use the work of others (duhh he doesn't have mine). I also left a comment on his mod, pointing out that he uploaded other people's work. He just continued with his incoherent act while blocking me from his mode page. Little does he know I already reported it LMAO! I feel like Nexus moderator will look into that but WTF!

    submitted by /u/Minomen
    [link] [comments]

    Something is wrong here

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Got high and had jeremus framed as a thank you, i grossly underpay him, but i make up for it in exposure

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    500 Vlandian Recruits vs 500 Imperial Recruits

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Battanian battle tactic 101: You don't need to breach the walls if you just spawn in the keep

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    METAL SPEAR SOLID - Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord (FULL VIDEO!)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Why does the AI target your holdings and why does no one help you?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I am doing a character with Vlandia. I finally get my own castle and Sturgia, who was no where near it, declared war and sent like 600 troops to take my castle. Despite Vlandia being massive no one showed up to help and I lost it.

    Then I got a different castle and again next time we went to war a massive army *immediately* showed up and sieged it. No one helped and I lost it. Now I am back to nothing.

    Getting really annoying. I am sick of trading and bandit grinding I just want a fief but the game doesn't seem to want that to happen.

    submitted by /u/cjm81499
    [link] [comments]

    Sturgian spearman really suck

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I have run about 50 tests on diferent battle simulations on the custom battle, and the one takeaway ( aparently right now, battania has the best troops) is that sturgian spearman bloody suck, i have no idea how , every single time i make them attack, no matter wich unit they are against ( of a similar tier) they get humiliatingly wrecked.

    Square, loose, shieldwal, line, wedge, no matter, any other infatry of the same level will destroy them with ease, is it their armor?, their stats? or their weapons?, even bloody aserai infantry wreck them , adn they are supoused to be light.

    Has anyone had a really shit experience with this folks?

    submitted by /u/cseijif
    [link] [comments]

    METAL SPEAR SOLID - Teaser Trailer (SOUND ON)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I take a city and it immediately gets besieged by an army of like 1000 almost everytime. How do I stop this from happening?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm a Battanian vassal and I took Jalmarys, besieged and taken back within a day. So I take Poros, besieged and taken back within a day. So i take Rhotae, besieged and taken back within a day. Hoe the fuck do I stop this from happening so I can actually keep a city to start my own damn kingdom? Jesus this is annoying.

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Which are your favorites mods yet?

    submitted by /u/VendehTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Every AI should have different personality traits

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I know that this already somewhat exists in the game, for example some rulers are more greedy and want to take all the fiefs for themselves.

    I believe that they can develop this into a more complex system that would make the gameplay more interesting. Those of you that played EU4 would know that all rulers have personality traits that give them passive modifiers and also affect their decision-making. I think that this system would work perfectly with Bannerlord.

    For example sometimes AI's give up on sieges too easily, a lord with the "Conqueror" trait can give passive bonus morale to troops on sieges battles and will siege more aggresively.

    A lord with the "Trader" trait can gain passive bonus income from trade and will focus on protecting caravans, improving his trade etc.

    "Raider" trait can give extra income from raiding villages and these AI's would be more likely to raid villages.

    "Peaceful" trait can give bonus to town prosperity and these lords will be less likely to declare wars or attack. They will focus on hunting bandits and developing their fiefs.

    There can also be negative traits like "Coward" this would reduce the army morale a bit and a lord with this trait would avoid all risky battles etc.

    We can also choose a trait for our character during character creation .The possibilites are endless.

    submitted by /u/Klaetral
    [link] [comments]

    Entire army spawned in the lords halls for a siege...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    [TLD] What if your faction is destroyed?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Normally the factions just disappear and it's remaining forces go to another theather, but how is it if it's your faction?

    submitted by /u/nexetpl
    [link] [comments]

    Terminator | Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    ...And I will strike down upon thee with Great Vengeance and Furious Anger those attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Live Action Bannerlord Comedy Type video. With VFX.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment