• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade Please bring back 25 days of truce to 1.4.1.

    Mount & Blade Please bring back 25 days of truce to 1.4.1.


    Please bring back 25 days of truce to 1.4.1.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Literally Unplayable.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. But the Aserai boys in green make it worth it.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Meanwhile in Warband, we defeated the final wave in Full Invasion 2!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Think you are in the wrong place buddy

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    When you play Bannerlord MP for the first time

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    FYI Summary and update on the player name censorship controversy in Asia region

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Goal

    There's many sides to the story and I'll try to keep it unbiased and opinion free as I could. This post is made with the intention for you and our reddit mods as well as the TW mods for referencing and keep track of this whole mess.

    Timeline

    On May 5 a player named "ChinaWuhanCCPVirus" found himself banned for 10 years for "inappropriate behavior" in MP. Due to the political nature of his name violating the law in China, the Chinese m&b forum issued the ban to him and several others according to the rules they abide to.

    As the law within China affected players outside, this generates controversy. This player then goes on with a mini-campaign to raise awareness on the issue.

    TalesWorld noticing the severity of the issue (while busy on patching the game), came up with a temporary solution: to reduce those bans to 7 days while they add a review system to double check the bands submitted by mods of the Chinese m&b forum. Calum from TW have stressed on multiple occasion and across websites that the full access to the ban system is no longer possible to the Chinese mods, and everything will be addressed "in good faith".

    The player, albeit having to deal with the 7 day ban, is satisfied with the revocation of Chinese admin access and the responses from TW.

    This was the end of it, except on May 17, this player is once again re-banned for 10 years due to "cheat involvement". This reddit comment would be very right with his evidences, but missing chance to realize the yet another 10-year ban and fixing the small misunderstanding between him and the OP, the thread is soon locked.

    The player has documented his perspective here. On this day we have yet to see an official response to the re-ban of this player(understandably). We know that:

    1. The player has a politically controversial name, in which some may consider harassment by some players.
    2. The player himself admitted bad mouthing and perhaps trolling in back-and-forth exchanges in MP servers as well as in the Chinese m&b forum.
    3. We have yet to know if this player has actual "cheat involvement", or is he banned for "trolling" or other enforceable violations.
    4. The player accused the Chinese mods for abusing admin rights as they collaborate with TalesWorld, wanting a response and clarification from TalesWorld.
    5. Any response he may get from TalesWorld, understandably, may very well putting TalesWorld in an even more difficult situation.

    Aftermath

    According to another mod on the TW forum there are still a lot of untouched players never banned for their political usernames who are playing the game as normal. Whether the 7 day bans are justified is still debatable, but so far this banning incident has not been a wild spread issue.

    Some expected a full-on official response from TalesWorld, while some expected nothing, at least until the end of the Early Access period or some actual progress of a region-locking system if possible.

    As always we are all players trying to play the game, so please keep this goal in mind while engaging interactions with the community. This post is subject to locking whenever the mods decided it should be, and please correct me if I missed anything or could have worded it better.

    submitted by /u/gordandisto
    [link] [comments]

    Derthert needs a whole book to keep track of his personal fiefs

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Slap-A-Simp

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Guys i found the guy responsible for this mess of a year

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Can we not.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    This probably the 1000th it is said, but early game smithing is your ticket to richdom.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    1. Accumulate enough looter weapons
    2. Smelt their ass
    3. Craft 2-handed weapons with best tier parts
    4. Sell them, my first 2 hander was 14k in value

    I wasn't even doing a smither character.

    (Question though, do you stop learning once you run out of focus points?)

    submitted by /u/my_name_is_iso
    [link] [comments]

    We were on the verge of greatness, we were this close.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    The Diplomacy in this game makes no sense

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I played through once and everyone seemed to hate me so I started again and decided to spend more time trying to become friends with people and have less enemies. In order to help me create a kingdom and grow.

    I create my own kingdom and wipe out the Sturgians by taking their only city and castle. I now have no enemies, I've married Dertherts daughter and I'm great friends with his family. Great, I'm happy. Then a bit later the Battanians declare war......bit uncalled for, I'm tiny but okay, I can deal with it. Then Vlandia declares war! I'm supposed to be a friend and I have great relations with them......They have declared war and still think I'm great.......what the actual fuck? It just seems totally random and it seems to be an area of the game that needs a lot of improvement.

    Do others agree or am I just useless at this game? Any tips if so?

    submitted by /u/Joefish87
    [link] [comments]

    What even are these?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I think bandit spawns might need a nerf?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I suddenly became an immovable tent. Last save was an hour before. Lesson learned :(

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    HEEEEYEEEEYEYYEYE

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Did Bronn bang Calatild while she was attacking him?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I made a new campaign today for 1.4.0 and added in some basic mods, but I'm not sure if this was the result of a mod or vanilla:

    Bronn of Blackwater, a recently appointed mercenary for Sturgia, followed an opposing Vlandian lord all the way back to Varcheg. Bronn maneuvered past Calatild's 900 person army just in time to get his 88 men into the city before the siege. (He also had enough time to do a quick tournament and used all the earnings to buy better armor for the upcoming 500 man defense.)

    During the siege, there is an option to parley. So Bronn speaks to Calatild. There's an option of "Do you want to pass some time together?" The first time I ask, she says something along the lines of "Yeah sure." Then..... we stand there staring at each other, and the dialogue resets back to the beginning. I asked her again if she wanted to pass the time, she replied something like, "Not right now." I waited a night into the siege and asked again. No :(

    I asked again the next day. No again :(

    Then, she attacked. Bronn took the soldiers into the courtyard of the keep and held it defensively while the archers shredded most of anything that came around the wall from the main castle. Early in the fighting, Bronn got too eager to bust some skulls and fell off the siege tower, knocking himself unconscious early in the battle. Control Your Allies After Death mod allowed me to keep going as my companion and we scraped by with a victory.

    After the siege, all the lords had retreated and I immediately split my forces and began to pursue Ingalther so I could take the head and (very expensive) crown of one of the most influential Vlandians there is! (Also to knock out a noble for nietzsches folley)

    I chased him everywhere, and lost sight of all the other lords before finally catching him. but almost immediately after I took him prisoner, I get a notification saying: "Calatild has learned she is pregnant with your child."

    wtf!? So "passing time" meant Bronn was dueling Calatild with his meat sword, damn well knowing they were about to send hundreds of people to their deaths?

    I really wanted to absolutely dismantle Vlandia in this playthrough, but should I behead Ingalther if my own child will soon be fighting against me? I also turned up the child growth rate to a pretty ridiculous rate, so I'm probably going to see him come of age in a year or two. How can I convince Calatild to let me be a part of its life if we're at war? Will he even know who his real father is? Am I playing bannerlord too much?

    submitted by /u/ObviouslyHatesSuarez
    [link] [comments]

    Battania steamrolls in every single campaign I try to play. Patch 1.4.1.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I cannot stand it anymore, each and every damn campaign I try to play Battania just steamrolls all factions, all their armies are made of atleast 70% Battanian Horsemen, they barely ever use their actual faction themed strenght: actual melee. This is unfun as hell and they´ve ruined about 4 Campaigns for me now because once I get my Kingdom they instantly declare war over and over again and I can´t even make peace because they will just backstab me and declare war again. I dont want to also spam horsemen just to win against one fucking faction, I want to have some diversity in battles. Its annoying as hell and it pisses me off.

    Sorry for small Rant, I just wont put up with this shit anymore, but I also wont join their smelly forest goober faction.

    submitted by /u/MicahBellLovesMe
    [link] [comments]

    Can you marry a claimant after they become queen and then start your own faction?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Also I'm playing the Silverstag mod thanks!

    submitted by /u/Otter_Apocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, for reason unknown to me in the save I loaded after I came back from work everyone suddenly looks like a ball or some s****, when I was saving everything was fine and dandy, reloading does not help :/ any fix? I don't want to lose this save! I'm playing vanilla only with banner pasting mod

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment