• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade One Classic Warband Face

    Mount & Blade One Classic Warband Face


    One Classic Warband Face

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Forest bandits are pretty precocious these days

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Some thoughts on the trade skill.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I have spent about 30 hours on my current character. Most of that time has been going around doing trades and blacksmithing. I am only at 133 skill. I have notices something peculiar: it is random leveling.

    I don't mean it is rng whether you level, the requirements for leveling depend broadly on the world as a whole. I leveled 5 levels just now because the world hated Zeoneca and it needed tons of goods. Before then, I would bot even get one level for a leg of a trade route. But I also have become a millionaire through trade. Why is that?

    The trade skill requires you BUY and good and then sell it. You cannot alter this good. You cannot loot it from a corpse. Buying cheap hardwood and making charcoal does not count towards leveling the trade tree. Making great 80k swords does not level trade. Admittedly, blacksmithing gives broken money in the beta, but even at reasonable levels it does not level. Having caravans running for you does not level it.

    I do not like this. At the very least, running profitable manufactures should give a passive xp gain. Additionally, making things is trade. Selling nice steels that have varying prices town to town fills a gap in a market and is trade. That's the whole basis of Wealth of Nations. I don't want to spend 30 more hours to buy and sell fiefs.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Fumblerful-
    [link] [comments]

    Camel Sizes

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Why do taleworlds keep making camels smaller and smaller... I get that they can't be too big or it'd make using weapons and mounting it awkward, but camels the size of horses are just a joke - it completely ruins immersiveness having a camel's hump reach the same height as a horse's back. Please make camels at least slightly taller than horses!

    submitted by /u/Sixstop
    [link] [comments]

    My new favourite armour to give to my companions!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    No! im not ready to end it yet! please!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Almost everything about this image confuses me

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Im hoping banner customization like from bannerlord.party exists on full release

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    It would make banner customization more fun but i wouldn't need to download a mod.

    submitted by /u/ebicgamer69420XD
    [link] [comments]

    When you start a new character, thereby restarting the main quest

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Another day in Taiga Country

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    People intentionally crashing multiplayer servers

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    There's a player in MP that goes by the name of Xeno that seems to be intentionally crashing the server when he is losing. He has literally counted down the crashes multiple times and bragged about it in chat. Is there anything that can be done about douchebags like this yet?

    submitted by /u/zrfinite
    [link] [comments]

    Working as intended

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    What's your best-outnumbered victory? [347 v 928]

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    16th Century Mod: Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth vs Holy Roman Empire of Germany

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Warband- After coming back to my party after enlisting in a lords army, some of my troops disappear.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I've been enlisting in a lords army recently to earn money and exp. When the first war with the kingdom I'm in ended, I started to build up my party and now that I have a decent sized army I don't want to lose any troops. Recently, another war started and I want to enlist in the kings army again but I'm scared of losing my troops, does anyone have any help for me not to lose my troops. I am using the NativeSP mod.

    submitted by /u/VisionDragon
    [link] [comments]

    *Exhale*

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Peak horse skirmishing

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Inspired by /u/neinazer Sturgian Druzhinnik

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Smithing rebalance

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to remove smithing from the game? Or something to be able to craft items only if its within your level? Even nerf the prices of crafted weapons would be great.

    submitted by /u/fadd3ngoose
    [link] [comments]

    Is multiplayer dead already?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Based in the EU i cannot find a full multiplayer server for any game mode and many times have been stuck waiting in a Siege-mode pregame waiting area for an eternity.

    Is anybody else having the same problems?

    submitted by /u/ulstermanabroad
    [link] [comments]

    1.4.1 Beta: Can't complete 'Create an Imperial Faction' main quest?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Title. This is the last part of the main quest before you create your own kingdom and the 'Stop Conspiracy' loop begins. I'm on my own -- not a vassal nor a mercenary -- and captured an imperial city and the quest shows that I need to talk to Istiana and tell her I plan to create my own kingdom and support it. However, when I ask about the quest she gave me, I only have the option to say "I'm still working on it.". Again, all requirements met.

    I thought that there might have been an update to work the new create kingdom UI into the main quest, so I saved beforehand and did that. I have my own kingdom now, but not only does the quest not recognize this it also thinks that I'm no longer independent, which means I (again) can't complete the quest.

    Has anyone also encountered this while trying to complete the main quest? Any potential workarounds? I'd like to complete it so I can get that juicy free peace declaration (I attacked big snowball #2 faction in my game and it would be rough days ahead) and I'd like to be on the right track MQ-wise. I thought about doing this with the console, but saves are very, very delicate things.

    submitted by /u/bygods
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep alt toggled on, on the map all the time?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment