• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade Congratulations to Taleworlds for making the cover of LEVEL magazine (May 2020 issue) and the cover of Canard PC!

    Mount & Blade Congratulations to Taleworlds for making the cover of LEVEL magazine (May 2020 issue) and the cover of Canard PC!


    Congratulations to Taleworlds for making the cover of LEVEL magazine (May 2020 issue) and the cover of Canard PC!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    When you want to hang out with your friends but mom tells you to take your younger brother with you

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Peace was never an option

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    My beautiful Zalm village (city of Askar, Aserai Sultanate)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I finally got Bannerlord!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    after years of waiting I finally saved the 40$ to buy the game :D I know most people don't care but I've been waiting for this day since bannerlord came out <3

    submitted by /u/seasmy
    [link] [comments]

    Boomerangs confirmed

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    My brain after watching 60, 10v10 battles of recruits vs looters (as part of a TOP5 recruits video)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Those darn people that look well-fed and relatively content craftsmen that do a thriving buisness, not to mention those migrants that appear to be coming from other regions to seek their luck! How dare they!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    So, then. What is it ♥

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I have 7 cities and am a vassal to khergit khanate but want to create my own kingdom cus Ik it's a thing but have no idea how to go about it.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    1387 renown Honour rating 19 Right to rule 66 Only one friend No enemies

    submitted by /u/marcus12356790
    [link] [comments]

    I feel this is the end to my lineage and my clan, the kings men are too strong. Their numbers are too many but we will not go gentle into that good night.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    What do you think TaleWorlds could do to add more strategy to warfare?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I'd like to see raids targeting enemy food supplies.

    I'd like to see the ability to build forts, and different kinds of barriers.

    I'd like to see the ability to conduct ambuscades.

    I'd like to see heavy cavalry get bogged down in mud.

    I'd like to see the ability to raid an Army's HQ with fire and arrows.

    Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/0284hfabwui498028
    [link] [comments]

    I hope in the future we are able to hide our troops to setup ambushes during battles.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Always found beyond weird that the enemy as well as you, know EXACTLYwhere all the troops are. I think it would be very cool if we were able to hide our cavalry in the woods, hide a flanking force of infantry behind a hill, etc... I mean Battanians alone are all about ambushing yet we cant even ambush. I think it would be mighty cool.

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    My best friend sent me Skyrim's script and told me to go to page 180 and I found this! Best gift I've ever gotten!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    When you finally get Aserai Archers

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Whenever you die first with a well placed javelin headshot 100 meters away.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    The video you didn't know you want to watch today

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Should I exit the western empire

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I mean they have 2 cities and 1 castle left and they are at war whit half the world

    submitted by /u/Still_an_Asgore_fan
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed your troops become imbeciles when you go down in combat?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    This is incredibly infuriating. When I go down in combat my army starts to disperse, stop loosing arrows/bolts and the cavalry runs off. They seem to just run at the enemy and allow themselves to be killed.

    Why does this only happen to the players army and not the opponents?

    I just had a 1500v1900 battle. I was winning 3:1 until I got swarmed by Horse archers. Then all my soldiers went completely derp and lost.

    This is really dumb and I just lost all my top tier troops to a bunch of recruits.

    Bannerlord BTW.

    submitted by /u/whoopsies44
    [link] [comments]

    Rescuing Unqid

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Only my second day playing Bannerlord long time Warband player. So I'm looking for nobles for Neretzes Folly and was chasing Unqid around while he's on campaign fighting The Southern Empire. I can't manage to catch up to him for a few in game days until finally I do spot him and his 150 men right as he is engaged by a band of 16 looters. He must have been wounded because not even a second later and he's captured so I obviously attack and easily beat them. Then the loot screen pops up with literally all his troops for me to choose from. Like a kid in a candy store I select as many of his best swapping out all my other troops. Not only that but I must have got all his gold too because I'm 5500 richer. He's been freed but disappeared without acknowledging me so I'm assuming he's back at his Capitol. Nevertheless the pure luck of being in the right place at the right time is both amazing and hilarious. I need to completely track him all over again and I'm happy to do so! Ahaha

    TL;DR Happened to find the King of the Aserai right as he was captured by looters; saved him and got all his stuff.

    submitted by /u/Vendi
    [link] [comments]

    500 Horse Archers vs 500 Cavalry Battle

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Army Promotion.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone. How A.C.O.K 7.1 handles the promotion in retinues. By time or exp?

    submitted by /u/mazdanking
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Multiplayer is trash for Oceania players.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Title.

    We currently have the only siege server available which is the only option we really have apart from the OCE Duel server...

    Siege itself is not very fun with only 3 maps, no vote options or ability to kick players. 1 single player can make or break the server. Blocking spawns with a horse to stop your own team from leaving is currently one of the most popular methods that people use for griefing. It makes the game unplayable.

    That if the server doesn't crash every other match.

    Taleworlds currently have no plans on adding any more servers to the game either, so this is what we are stuck with.

    • 1 siege server with griefers and crashing.
    • Dead dueling server
    • No Oceania quick play server or plans to add one.

    I really can't wait until we can start running our own servers like warband. Or even when we get half the options patched in like a simple vote to kick, vote next map/faction.

    submitted by /u/KittyCatfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment