• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Mount & Blade AI Portrait of King Harlaus

    Mount & Blade AI Portrait of King Harlaus


    AI Portrait of King Harlaus

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    My WIP Custom Mounts Mod - War Chicken Preview

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    THERE WAS ONLY 15 OF THEM

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Ever just slap a kingdom so hard they do this?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Could someone teach me how to add effects to weapons and armors, so I could improve my overpowered mod set for my Reaper Playthrough? Like adding HP for everykill and particle effects on the clothing.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Butchering the hell out of everyone until a couched lance finally stops you

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Tip: How to farm medicine skill quickly without any risk (v1.4)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I am building a combat-focus character with only 3 INT and zero focus in medicine skill. However, I want the lv25 med perk "Preventive Medicine" that increases my HP by 10. According to the skill tip, the only way to gain medicine exp is to help heal the wound, which means you need a battle first.

    However, to get wounded soldier from battle in a normal way is inefficient because:

    1. There is potential risk of losing valuable high tier soldiers for each battle, plus I have very low med skill so the chance of knock-out instead of death is even lower.
    2. You might have many master archers like Fian that helps you reduce potential casualties. (Thanks SpyAmongUs for the reminding. You can tell them to hold fire)
    3. If you are not in war with other faction / minor faction, in the mid game it's very hard to find a party that can really cause enough casualties to your troops.

    So here is how I farm medicine exp for myself:

    1. Assign myself as a clan surgeon.
    2. Buy "Tournament Arrows" and any bow you like.
    3. Go fight looters or whatever.
    4. Once you win the battle, stay and don't hit Tab to leave the battlefield.
    5. Start shooting your own cheering troops with tournament arrows. I suggest start with high tier troops since you get more med xp from them. Because tournament arrows inflict blunt damage, they are always knockout instead of killed.
    6. Now you have plenty of wounded troops to be healed. Enjoy.
    7. Repeat steps 3 - 6 (You get medicine exp from step 5: soldier knockout & step 6: healing the wounded)
    submitted by /u/Tay2510
    [link] [comments]

    Line Battle Admins

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    After winning the castle with 0% support

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    How to trade if you are a smith

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Damn you Derthert

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    If the Empire survives, it'll be thanks to men like us.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    imperial hero saves civilians from battanian brute during the siege of Argoron, circa 1089 colorized

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Circle & Square Formation vs 500 Archers

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    that moment when the whole swadian kingdom attacks asugan noyan with 30 troops

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Your time is up. I've come to take you to Butterland.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Good m&b warband mod

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Hi, i ve been played native war for like 10 hrs now. And i was just hoping you guys could suggest me some good mods to remove hassle from the native. Just a small mod to add features to make the game little less hassle.

    submitted by /u/DrAz57
    [link] [comments]

    Was I supposed to get a fief or not?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I'm playing Bannerlord and I decided to join Battania. They didn't give me a fief, I thought I was supposed to get one like it happened in Warband, or is it different in Bannerlord? Or was it a bug?

    submitted by /u/_Valkyrja_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment