• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Mount & Blade Hot take

    Mount & Blade Hot take


    Hot take

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    It's peasant beating time.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    After pirating it for 2 years, I finally bought it officially

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    "Day 1387, we are still eating bread" ~Unnamed Nord Huscarl

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I have made a discovery. 300 peasant levies CAN beat 150 Vlandian Sergeants. In other news, help.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Fucking horse archers

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | How does a BATTLE at NIGHT look like?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Calmarr Castle Stronk

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    The moment you get carry facing the heretic army�� #powermoved

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Accidentally ran into this guy, caravan farming with 25 mamlukes and some recruits. Did not expect this

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Do you get anything for participating in a siege, but not actually successfully taking the city(as a Mercenary)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    So I was a mercenary for the Vaegirs and decided to join their siege of Sargoth. We beat the enemy but I died on the walls, but I think surgery allowed me to get to the next phase. I then got to the keep and died. The Vaegirs still won but I wasn't present as I was on like no health. Do you get anything for winning a siege, but not actually being there when it is won? Hell, do you get anything for even being there at all? Did I just lose 20 Rhodok Sharpshooters in vain? Because if so, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

    submitted by /u/A_Humpier_Rogue
    [link] [comments]

    46 days and the Nords have already taken Praven ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hmmmmmm....

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I was digging through an old hard drive when I found a real old video from a Calradic Campaign event in May 2016 that I never uploaded

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    An Issue with mods

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    In most mods, they download succesfully but when i play the game its combined with vanilla. Cities in vanilla and the mod exist in same map and i couldnt find a solution

    submitted by /u/SwagbobMlgpantz
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinions on paid mods for Bannerlord, would it be a positive or a negative?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I'm just curious, because I'm worried that since Bannerlord's mod development will be more difficult, because of the model development and most likely other reasons, the amount of people interested in modding for free, will be lower than Warband's modding community.

    The only workaround is Bannerlord being an even bigger success than warband, meaning more modders, or allowing modders to set a price on their mods, to give mod developers a financial incentive to create great mods.

    To sum up my argument: I think the quality/quantity of the mods would improve drastically, if mod devs could easily set a price on their mods (I'm aware that patreon and other payments options exist, but let's be honest most people aren't going to search for a way to reward mod developers for their time investment). Not giving mod devs an easy form of income through paid mods will lead to less motivation to put in the extra weeks/months necessary to create Bannerlord mods. Also, mod devs would not be forced to set a price on their mods, they would have the ability to put it out for free if they want to.

    submitted by /u/AnneFrankensteiner
    [link] [comments]

    Now I understand why everyone wants Bannerlord.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I started playing Mount and Blade; Warband some time ago and this game is awesome. Massive battles and badass historical weapons and armour sets from all over the world. The combat is not great, but it doesn't ruin the game. I actually like the combat. And the fact that you could pick a faction and fight along side them is awesome. Not to mention how addictive it is. I had so many cases where I stayed up way to long, so that I could fight another leader, or siege another castle.

    This game is fantastic and I will recommend it to everyone.

    submitted by /u/Dolfijnmanjohn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to send savegame to another pc?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    So my main pc is ded. I send it to repair. In the mean time I booted my old laptop and saw the logo of Warband. I'm really addicted to playing this game. But repairs are almost done and I want to play it on my main pc. Anyway I can send savegame?

    submitted by /u/Pixel_Scoper
    [link] [comments]

    Ogres up the walls!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I asked this about 5 months ago, but now that there are more people/ updates I want to ask again. How is the combat compared to warband?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I've heard everything from its much more sluggish and dumbed down, to it's more precise and skill based by those who participated in the beta a while back. Since there is an influx of new people now I want to get another consensus.

    Any specific issues or praise you have about with the combat?

    submitted by /u/Riku4441
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment